tModLoader Fargo's Mods

this mod makes life so much easier, I don't have to spend valuable time farming for boss summoners. however, there is an issue that I have with this mod. whenever I'm using it tends to crash the game. but these issues only arrived when i "upgraded" to TmodLoader v 0.10.1.2.

this mod makes life so much easier, I don't have to spend valuable time farming for boss summoners. however, there is an issue that I have with this mod. whenever I'm using it tends to crash the game. but these issues only arrived when i "upgraded" to TmodLoader v 0.10.1.2.
Yep, this mod is not compatible with the newest version of tModLoader; you'll have to downgrade for now.

Yep, this mod is not compatible with the newest version of tModLoader; you'll have to downgrade for now.
eh, that's fine. this mod just makes things easier, I think I can live without this mod for however long it will take to be compatible with the newest version of TmodLoader.

Fargo's I have a little problem that may involve the last update
When I'm going on to my friends world your mod disappears from my mod list
Any idea why?

Fargo's I have a little problem that may involve the last update
When I'm going on to my friends world your mod disappears from my mod list
Any idea why?
some sort of bug with syncing mods in multiplayer so you have to make sure you have the same exact version as the server before you join and it should work

Hey Fargo, when I use the penatrator, I can't stop using it for some reason. Also, how do you get some of the new weapons from the most recent update (EG the slime rain sword)

Hey Fargo, when I use the penatrator, I can't stop using it for some reason. Also, how do you get some of the new weapons from the most recent update (EG the slime rain sword)
the penetrator fails if you have omniswing for some reason
andd slime rain is still unobtainable for now

Hey Fargo how come I can't play your mod unless I have thorium 1.3.4.2? I don't know where to find a downgraded version of thorium or an upgraded version of this mod so what do I do?

I see this happens in your mod and I am currently trying to figure out how to accomplish this, but how do you use items from other mods in recipes?

Hey Fargo how come I can't play your mod unless I have thorium 1.3.4.2? I don't know where to find a downgraded version of thorium or an upgraded version of this mod so what do I do?
well it should work with all versions of thorium, I'm not sure
I'm using the latest Thorium and its fine

Someone can help me about that error with acessory Soul of Universe

Método não encontrado: 'Void Terraria.ModLoader.ErrorLogger.ClearLog()'.
em Fargowiltas.Items.Souls.UniverseSoul.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
em Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
em Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
em Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
em Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
em Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
em Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

if my character have the acessorie equiped that happens, and i cant enter in the game if fargo's is active i need to disable mod and remove the item.

someone can help me? i have work so hard to make soul of universe...

thx

Attachments

• 20180226162315_1.jpg
    20180226162315_1.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 250
Someone can help me about that error with acessory Soul of Universe

Método não encontrado: 'Void Terraria.ModLoader.ErrorLogger.ClearLog()'.
em Fargowiltas.Items.Souls.UniverseSoul.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
em Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
em Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
em Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
em Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
em Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
em Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

if my character have the acessorie equiped that happens, and i cant enter in the game if fargo's is active i need to disable mod and remove the item.

someone can help me? i have work so hard to make soul of universe...

thx
It's a compatibility error with the newest Tmodloader update. I heard that it already been fixed for the next update of this mod, so we can only wait

Hey ladies and gents, love the mod Fargo! Terraria is all about progression and crafting a super item like the Soul of dimensions/universe is amazing. However does anyone have any tips for the speed? Just moving slightly sends me flying across the map! I know its been said before but any chance of having a key that adjusts the speed? maybe from Elysian Tracers (calamity?) levels up to the supersonic mode?

Thanks for any reply! Also theres a problem wih the soul of the universe? Ill be sure not to use it until the fix, glad I read the thread.

Edit- Wow, silly me, checked the controls and found the toggles key! You think of everything Fargo! seriously, excellent, now I can switch super speed. Should have looked at that. Looking forward to the update so I can use the Soul of Universe!

Last edited:
Hey ladies and gents, love the mod Fargo! Terraria is all about progression and crafting a super item like the Soul of dimensions/universe is amazing. However does anyone have any tips for the speed? Just moving slightly sends me flying across the map! I know its been said before but any chance of having a key that adjusts the speed? maybe from Elysian Tracers (calamity?) levels up to the supersonic mode?

Thanks for any reply! Also theres a problem wih the soul of the universe? Ill be sure not to use it until the fix, glad I read the thread.

Edit- Wow, silly me, checked the controls and found the toggles key! You think of everything Fargo! seriously, excellent, now I can switch super speed. Should have looked at that. Looking forward to the update so I can use the Soul of Universe!
Go into controls and assign a button for the fargo menu.
Once you did that open the fargo menu and uncheck the super speed option.

Hi, I've typed this so much that I just don't feel like typing the whole thing. basically my npc's- the vanilla npcs- can be caught with the golden net, and are marked consumable in the inventory. I was told it was your mod. Is this fixed?

Hi, I've typed this so much that I just don't feel like typing the whole thing. basically my npc's- the vanilla npcs- can be caught with the golden net, and are marked consumable in the inventory. I was told it was your mod. Is this fixed?
that is a feature, it's for actively move them somewhere else or keep them safe during invasions. in my opinion this is a god-sent

Back
Top Bottom