tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Mutant Mod NEW UPDATE - v 1.1
-Made EoW and BoC not despawn if you leave Corruption/Crimson and now all summons for them work anywhere
-Some swarms now spawn less bosses at a time to not go over the NPC limit
-Added swarm items for most Thorium bosses
-Made it so the Angler has no cooldown between quests, in Multiplayer all players need to complete the quest for it to change
-Added message saying download the other half on world enter, if its not already loaded, I'll remove this in like a month
-Teleport home key will work with Soul of Dimensions and Soul of Eternity now
-Moved Ogre and Betsy summons to the Abominationn's shop
-Fixed a bugged summon slot for an Enigma Mod summon

the mods wiki seems to be gone. not sure if you run it, but in case you do, http://fargosmod.gamepedia.com just redirects to the gamepedia main site instead of going to the wiki.

also, how exactly are you supposed to craft the guardian? bone keys dont stack and even when crafting out of a chest, you can only craft with a max of 90.

You can kill the Mutant and get the Mutant Grab Bag which may drop the Mutant Gift, but you need the Soul Mod for that to happen

I just want to say thank you, I dropped the mutant in some lava and he died a gruesome death and dropped the bag which had the thing. The whole reason I wanted to play Masochist mode is because about 5 years ago I played a mod that multiplied all monster stats by 10, which made it insanely hard, but that mod doesn't seem to be around anymore, and I've been looking for a replacement (expert mode is cool but just isn't masochist enough for me.)

Also, when you update your mod does one have to start a completely new game or will it work with a current games? I've updated other mods before and it has broke my game. If it does or does not it would be nice if this was mentioned in the patch notes of the update. Thank you again!

hello,
something weird is happening to me, as soon as i equip the Soul of Dimensions all hostile npcs stop spawning, it doesn't affect town npcs.
same effect on events like martian invaders, with SoD equipped you see the ufo background but nothing occur, unequipping it the percentatge bar of the event shows and npcs start to spawn, equip again and the bar dissapear and npcs stop spawning.
it also happens on a new created world.

Pandora's box isn't working...

Can't use it at all, it does nothing.
you can only use it during night
[doublepost=1549048744,1549048719][/doublepost]
The wiki is now located at https://terrariamods.gamepedia.com/Fargo's_Mod. Also, there may be a recipe problem with the latest version of the Mutant Mod.
what is the recipe problem?
[doublepost=1549048784][/doublepost]
I just want to say thank you, I dropped the mutant in some lava and he died a gruesome death and dropped the bag which had the thing. The whole reason I wanted to play Masochist mode is because about 5 years ago I played a mod that multiplied all monster stats by 10, which made it insanely hard, but that mod doesn't seem to be around anymore, and I've been looking for a replacement (expert mode is cool but just isn't masochist enough for me.)

Also, when you update your mod does one have to start a completely new game or will it work with a current games? I've updated other mods before and it has broke my game. If it does or does not it would be nice if this was mentioned in the patch notes of the update. Thank you again!
it should be fine updating them
[doublepost=1549048829][/doublepost]
hello,
something weird is happening to me, as soon as i equip the Soul of Dimensions all hostile npcs stop spawning, it doesn't affect town npcs.
same effect on events like martian invaders, with SoD equipped you see the ufo background but nothing occur, unequipping it the percentatge bar of the event shows and npcs start to spawn, equip again and the bar dissapear and npcs stop spawning.
it also happens on a new created world.
That is because of builder mode, toggle it off in the Toggle Menu, which is found in settings for keybind

I am having a problem where the NPCs wont spawn. I have killed the EoC and Queen Bee multiple times and also defeated a goblin army. I have 6 empy houses (that are suitible) and have the wood emblem thing in my inventory. I've tried multiplayer and singleplayer

When I attempt to access a chest the game crashes with this message;
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Recipe.FindRecipes()
at Terraria.Player.AdjTiles()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

This only started happening after I updated the Mutant Mod.

Things seem to work ok after disabling it.

Last edited:
I think I found a bug, not sure if there's any condition to why it won't work. And it might be in conflict with the Gallant Pickaxe (can't tell), but when the Worldshaper Soul is active or even in an active equipment slot (non vanity), the game bugs out, I can't mine, I could only switch between the toolbar, and I can't switch out anything. I can't remove anything from the accessories (so I can't remove the worldshaper soul for example).

I can't even properly interact with my inventory (non hotbar items), and like I said the only thing I do is interact with my hotbar items by scrolling through them.

I might be able to get ONE mining or swinging done, but using the Gallant pickaxe it just stops mining completely and everything locks out. Thankfully I can reset it, so I can remove the worldshaper soul, and then everything works fine.

Hopefully I've explained it enough.

what is the recipe problem?
you cannot craft the guardian, since bone keys do not stack. even when crafting out of a chest with both it and your inventory completely filled with bone keys, you are still only at 90 of the 100 required bone keys to make the guardian, meaning that the guardian is essentially uncraftable.

you cannot craft the guardian, since bone keys do not stack. even when crafting out of a chest with both it and your inventory completely filled with bone keys, you are still only at 90 of the 100 required bone keys to make the guardian, meaning that the guardian is essentially uncraftable.
The dungeon guardian swarm drops them in large stacks

hey, the occultist essense can only be crafted if i farm on crimson? since it needs meat ball staff (thorium is here) i don't remember it having a corruption variant.

hey, the occultist essense can only be crafted if i farm on crimson? since it needs meat ball staff (thorium is here) i don't remember it having a corruption variant.
If you have the mutant mod it can be gotten from a shadow orb drop, I forget which but every crimson and corruption item is obtainable in any world

I think I figured out where the random heal on hit comes from. it seems that the soul of eternity does it, with tin crit turned on. seems obvious, but the thing that threw me off is that even if you turn it on, never hit anything and turn it back off, it still stays. to actually turn off the healing, you have to turn tin off, then reload the character.

to whoever said that the tungsten effect is overpowered, I agree completely. not only do the aforementioned weapons ignore the speed reduction, but so do flails (especially launched ones like flairon). summon weapons are affected, but in an entirely weird way where they are slow, but summon several times per use. the minions act normal, but still deal massive damage.

on to one last thing, how about adding the drowned doubloon item and effect from thorium to the angler enchantment and its upgrades? being wet constantly is surprisingly useful, especially with certain *cough*calamity*cough* mods.

I think I figured out where the random heal on hit comes from. it seems that the soul of eternity does it, with tin crit turned on. seems obvious, but the thing that threw me off is that even if you turn it on, never hit anything and turn it back off, it still stays. to actually turn off the healing, you have to turn tin off, then reload the character.

to whoever said that the tungsten effect is overpowered, I agree completely. not only do the aforementioned weapons ignore the speed reduction, but so do flails (especially launched ones like flairon). summon weapons are affected, but in an entirely weird way where they are slow, but summon several times per use. the minions act normal, but still deal massive damage.

on to one last thing, how about adding the drowned doubloon item and effect from thorium to the angler enchantment and its upgrades? being wet constantly is surprisingly useful, especially with certain *cough*calamity*cough* mods.
Yes, I want to make tungsten different somehow, I'm not sure if I'll make a whole new effect or make it make all projectiles also travel more slowly or something

And yea thats a good idea for Drowned Doubloon, I will do that

Hello,
I believe I have found a bug, unless I'm doing something wrong. Apparently setting "gold coins on hit" to off in the toggle menu doesn't work. I'd like to have the 30% extra damage but without the extra coin drops, since it lags when picking a bunch of them up.

Back
Top Bottom