• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

M.Q.M

Terrarian
So i am confusion.
why do i overload brain of cthulhu on eternity mode
and they literally all run away from me?
i know i'm strong, but god damn i've never had a boss, let alone multiple bosses run away in sheer terror
they all despawned after they got too far.
Maybe you've used other mods besides ?I'd met the same situation when trying Sins Mod 😖The bosses ran away from me!
Or please try again,that might be a mistake
After all,how fun it is~

steviegt6

Official Terrarian
How can Fargo's Souls Mod use enchantments' names in codes? :sigh:
When using translated Fargo,Town NPC Squirrel won't sell any enchantments(which hold translated names) in my stack. What's worse,in Fargo's Souls Mod 1.3.96.2,no enchantment(which holds translated name) is dropped by Champions!View attachment 329898

But as soon as I use English,these will turn right.It's not a big deal for us to turn English for a moment,while I'm a translator dreaming of working anything here out for my siblings __and some of them have asked me why that was wrong...
Only can the author finish this?!
I guess that's from simply using English names for searching in the program.Could IDs become used?
I believe I shall beat these over plenty of study,but I want help as a teenage as well.Will someone give us a hand?<3
Forwarded to the rest of the dev team, thanks for notifying us.

Terry N. Muse

Terrarian
How can Fargo's Souls Mod use enchantments' names in codes? :sigh:
When using translated Fargo,Town NPC Squirrel won't sell any enchantments(which hold translated names) in my stack. What's worse,in Fargo's Souls Mod 1.3.96.2,no enchantment(which holds translated name) is dropped by Champions!View attachment 329898

But as soon as I use English,these will turn right.It's not a big deal for us to turn English for a moment,while I'm a translator dreaming of working anything here out for my siblings __and some of them have asked me why that was wrong...
Only can the author finish this?!
I guess that's from simply using English names for searching in the program.Could IDs become used?
I believe I shall beat these over plenty of study,but I want help as a teenage as well.Will someone give us a hand?<3
From my testing, this should work on your version of the game for Potions, Essences, Forces, Souls, etc. Everything except Enchantments. The translation mod changes the item name comparison from English to your language, except for Enchantments.

Mutant mod update should release this weekend. It will use internal names, which won't be translated. The translation mod will have to update too and no longer replace the strings used for comparison.

Hello. The turtle enchantment might be bugged. It never gets broken no matter how many times you got hit. I managed to kill every hard mode boss (expect moon lord probably can be killed didn't tried) while standing still in on place protected by a shell.
Only things killed me - berserker rage - countered by item - on hits - poision fire curse flame and such (planterra poision cannot be tanked cuz its a lot of small damage)
- cultist pillar knock back - counterable by hooking yourself to the ground - but still it removes the shell for 1 sec (whit enough armor and liferegen its not a big deal)
Don't know if it was already reported!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    637.4 KB · Views: 100

M.Q.M

Terrarian
Hello. The turtle enchantment might be bugged. It never gets broken no matter how many times you got hit. I managed to kill every hard mode boss (expect moon lord probably can be killed didn't tried) while standing still in on place protected by a shell.
Only things killed me - berserker rage - countered by item - on hits - poision fire curse flame and such (planterra poision cannot be tanked cuz its a lot of small damage)
- cultist pillar knock back - counterable by hooking yourself to the ground - but still it removes the shell for 1 sec (whit enough armor and liferegen its not a big deal)
Don't know if it was already reported!
I've shown this to other mods' players,'Eternity means God Mod', come on and go for it,:rslime:authors!:rslime:

Dorrivix

Terrarian
same as above, and the only link I can find to download this is throwing a 503. is there an alternative download?

edit: mod updates normally now. though if it's not too much trouble, I think there should be a fallback link in a case such as this.

Last edited:

boomstic4545

Terrarian
I had to redownload terraria and tmodloader because it broke, yet when I'm trying to redownload fargo's soul mod it won't work. This is the only mod having this problem, and when I try to download this, it just instantly sends me back to where I was. Is there a fix for this?

Hl THERE

Terrarian
I had to redownload terraria and tmodloader because it broke, yet when I'm trying to redownload fargo's soul mod it won't work. This is the only mod having this problem, and when I try to download this, it just instantly sends me back to where I was. Is there a fix for this?
I couldn't figure out how to download it in tmodloader but if you download the mod from Releases · Fargowilta/FargowiltasSouls then put the download in your mods folder it should show up ingame

brunaodzt

Terrarian
1628302185456.png
someone knows why the SOUL OF THE UNIVERSE causes soo many lag? i did a lot of itens, but only this item did my terraria freezing. I'had try to put the video configs in low mode, but didn't work.

Swyrl

Terrarian
Champion of Shadow's flaming scythe effect is broken- it spawns so many at once that it freezes the game.

Triangle guy

Terrarian
1.3.96.5 version (downloaded from mod browser mirror because it does not download from the mod browser itself)

In Builder mode of World Shaper Soul coming near Crucible of the Cosmos or other all-in-one crafting stations, such as Materia Transmutator from Alchemist NPC, causes immense lag

Last edited:

a lee

Terrarian
I hope you can add insta-solid-block, a way to change prefix and a super potion.
Can you change the condition Mutant sells summons? I hope when I can summon them, I can buy the summons from Mutant. It is difficult to find Plantera's Bulbs.
[1.4 Alpha]I can't speak with Lumberjack. Mutant can't attack. Instavator can't destroy desert fossil.

Last edited:
Top Bottom