tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Please make the stat sheet icon toggleable, it overlaps with the smart quick stack button in the Helpful Hotkeys mod.
Yes. It's more convenient to use a keybind for the stat sheet anyway.

Edit: The mod should also disable chat info messages for features that are turned off. I keep getting messages about new items sold from the NPCs I turned off.

Last edited:
Ok so if you are asking why there are not some souls and enchantments from fargo's souls that should be in game here's is the place
I actually dont know the answer
im asking bcs im to lazy to search for someone asking the same question as me so im going to explain what's this about, first of all i have fargo's souls , fargo's mutant and fargo's souls dlc
and i dont have any other mods interfering with the purpose of this post, so here's the thing i saw some post about something similar happened because im not the only one asking about why there's not the spiritualist soul from dragon ball terraria and some enchantments from calamity mod like the victide enchantment, i know that since the fargo souls version changed to adapt 1.4.3.6 there were some bugs about crafting recipes and maybe the developers are working at it but actually i dont know so i came with this post to ask to somebody with better information about why is this happening, avoiding the fact that terraria tmodloader was recently updated and this could be expected from before i just want to know if this can somehow be repaired or if this is going to stay for a while longer than i think because fargo's souls mod and the soul of eternity makes me have vibes from minecraft (avaritia mod and modpacks that uses it as a final objetive kinda like nomifactory and others modpack like divine journey) and well, its just make the game funnier having to make every enchantment and doing almost every thing you can do in terraria to get to the final product of all possible crafting combinations of the fargo's soul, anyway if you know or you have a similar question about this you are free to comment and ask about, i dont have so much information but i've been playing modded terraria for years... good luck to any other traveler like me searching for true fun in the modded community <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering how to fight the Mutant without him dropping into the ground and despawning during his second attack on his first phase, the spinning phantasmal eyes attack. I have tried to play on every difficulty, I am not using other mods difficulties during the fight or new worlds I create, and I was not using master mode, but he still always just goes into the ground and despawns.

I've been having trouble getting the Lumberjack NPC to spawn, despite chopping down the 500 wood required for it. Is there some other requirement I do not know about? I've done full playthroughs of the game without it ever showing up.

I've been trying to get the dragons demise recently, but whenever I use 10 dragon egg trays it only spawns 25 Betsy's? Help?

I've had a problem with the Fargo's Mutant Mod 1.4.4 port. Whenever I have it enabled it seems to disable a bunch of particles and textures, most notably pets, friendly projectiles, and the ends of flails. I've disabled all of my mods except for Fargo's and it still happens. fargowilta pls fix

I had said this in the bug report discussion on steam but I will say it here also, when eternity mode is enabled, all npcs disappear
Oh! I can confirm this! This bug just happened to me and I had no idea what was causing it. All of my NPCs kept spawning in over and over and over again, rapid fire, but they only appeared for a fraction of a second before vanishing again. I barely even saw one for even a frame.

Disabling Fargo's Mutant Mod fixed that. Now all my NPCs are spawning back in again and we can party like we ought to.

Best of luck with the bug, friendos.

Oh! I can confirm this! This bug just happened to me and I had no idea what was causing it. All of my NPCs kept spawning in over and over and over again, rapid fire, but they only appeared for a fraction of a second before vanishing again. I barely even saw one for even a frame.

Disabling Fargo's Mutant Mod fixed that. Now all my NPCs are spawning back in again and we can party like we ought to.

Best of luck with the bug, friendos.
Well then

There's a bug I pretty often experience exclusively with Fargo's Souls, whever I enable the mod every enemy does slap hand levels of knockback and inflict the dazed debuff, is this an incompatibility with a specific mod? The game works perfectly fine and enemies become reasonable the moment I uninstall it.

Edit: Wait is this a bug or does it have something to do with that "Big Toss Mode" setting?

Last edited:
There's a bug I pretty often experience exclusively with Fargo's Souls, whever I enable the mod every enemy does slap hand levels of knockback and inflict the dazed debuff, is this an incompatibility with a specific mod? The game works perfectly fine and enemies become reasonable the moment I uninstall it.

Edit: Wait is this a bug or does it have something to do with that "Big Toss Mode" setting?
Probably a bit of both.

Getting this error at loading Fargo Mod:

[09:45:55.812] [.NET ThreadPool Worker/INFO] [tML]: Lade Mod: Fargowiltas (Fargo's Mutant Mod) v3.1.3.1
[09:45:55.867] [.NET ThreadPool Worker/WARN] [tML]: Ausnahme gefunden:
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Player.accFlipper'.
at MonoMod.Core.Interop.CoreCLR.V60.InvokeCompileMethod(IntPtr functionPtr, IntPtr thisPtr, IntPtr corJitInfo, CORINFO_METHOD_INFO* methodInfo, UInt32 flags, Byte** nativeEntry, UInt32* nativeSizeOfCode) in Z:\Users\aaron\Source\Repos\MonoModReorg\MonoMod\src\MonoMod.Core\Interop\CoreCLR.V60.cs:line 50
at MonoMod.Core.Platforms.Runtimes.Core21Runtime.JitHookDelegateHolder.CompileMethodHook(IntPtr jit, IntPtr corJitInfo, CORINFO_METHOD_INFO* methodInfo, UInt32 flags, Byte** pNativeEntry, UInt32* pNativeSizeOfCode) in Z:\Users\aaron\Source\Repos\MonoModReorg\MonoMod\src\MonoMod.Core\Platforms\Runtimes\Core21Runtime.cs:line 184
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.PrepareMethod(RuntimeMethodHandleInternal method, IntPtr* pInstantiation, Int32 cInstantiation)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.PrepareMethod(RuntimeMethodHandleInternal method, IntPtr* pInstantiation, Int32 cInstantiation)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.PrepareMethod(RuntimeMethodHandle method, RuntimeTypeHandle[] instantiation)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.ForceJITOnMethod(MethodBase method) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Core\AssemblyManager.cs:line 405
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass23_0.<JITAssemblies>b__1(MethodBase method) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Core\AssemblyManager.cs:line 378
at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllOperator`1.ForAllEnumerator`1.MoveNext(TInput& currentElement, Int32& currentKey)
at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllSpoolingTask`2.SpoolingWork()
at System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTaskBase.Work()
at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTask.BaseWork(Object unused)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion)
at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTask.RunSynchronously(TaskScheduler taskScheduler)
at System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTask.<>c__DisplayClass2_0`2.<SpoolForAll>b__0()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
at System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.TryExecuteTaskInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryRunInline(Task task, Boolean taskWasPreviouslyQueued)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InternalRunSynchronously(TaskScheduler scheduler, Boolean waitForCompletion)
at System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTask.SpoolForAll[TInputOutput,TIgnoreKey](QueryTaskGroupState groupState, PartitionedStream`2 partitions, TaskScheduler taskScheduler)
at System.Linq.Parallel.MergeExecutor`1.Execute[TKey](PartitionedStream`2 partitions, Boolean ignoreOutput, ParallelMergeOptions options, TaskScheduler taskScheduler, Boolean isOrdered, CancellationState cancellationState, Int32 queryId)
at System.Linq.Parallel.PartitionedStreamMerger`1.Receive[TKey](PartitionedStream`2 partitionedStream)
at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllOperator`1.WrapPartitionedStream[TKey](PartitionedStream`2 inputStream, IPartitionedStreamRecipient`1 recipient, Boolean preferStriping, QuerySettings settings)
at System.Linq.Parallel.UnaryQueryOperator`2.UnaryQueryOperatorResults.ChildResultsRecipient.Receive[TKey](PartitionedStream`2 inputStream)
at System.Linq.Parallel.UnaryQueryOperator`2.UnaryQueryOperatorResults.GivePartitionedStream(IPartitionedStreamRecipient`1 recipient)
at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryOperator`1.GetOpenedEnumerator(Nullable`1 mergeOptions, Boolean suppressOrder, Boolean forEffect, QuerySettings querySettings)
at System.Linq.Parallel.ForAllOperator`1.RunSynchronously()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.JITAssemblies(IEnumerable`1 assemblies, PreJITFilter filter) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Core\AssemblyManager.cs:line 0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__43_0(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 283
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 377
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 282
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 126
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass46_0.<BeginLoad>b__0() in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 106
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.WorkerThread.WorkerThreadStart()

[09:45:56.088] [.NET ThreadPool Worker/WARN] [tML]: Ausnahme gefunden:
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.JITException:
In Fargowiltas.DevianttDialogueTracker+<>c.<AddVanillaDialogue>b__8_28, Field not found: 'Terraria.Player.accFlipper'.

at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.JITAssemblies(IEnumerable`1 assemblies, PreJITFilter filter) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Core\AssemblyManager.cs:line 398
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__43_0(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 283
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 377
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 282
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 126
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass46_0.<BeginLoad>b__0() in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 106
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.WorkerThread.WorkerThreadStart()

[09:45:56.195] [.NET ThreadPool Worker/ERROR] [tML]: Beim Laden von Fargowiltas ist etwas schiefgelaufen v3.1.3.1
Dieser Mod wurde für tModLoader v2023.6.25.36 erstellt.
Du benutzt jedoch tModLoader v2023.8.3.0
The mod will need to be updated to match the current tModLoader version, or may be incompatible with the version of some of your other mods. Click the 'Webhilfe öffnen' button to learn more.
Der/Die Mod/s wurden automatisch deaktiviert.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.JITException:
In Fargowiltas.DevianttDialogueTracker+<>c.<AddVanillaDialogue>b__8_28, Field not found: 'Terraria.Player.accFlipper'.

at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.JITAssemblies(IEnumerable`1 assemblies, PreJITFilter filter) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\Core\AssemblyManager.cs:line 398
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__43_0(Mod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria\ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 292
[09:45:56.197] [.NET ThreadPool Worker/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Fargowiltas

Por favor me ajude com esse erro!
Instalei o Fargowiltas 2.2.2 como dizia para clicar em ativar mas não funcionou!
20231011_220330_HDR-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom