tModLoader Fargo's Mods

After moving my files to a new computer, everything seems to work fine except for the soul of the universe. It doesn't summon all the waifus like it used to. I know heart of the elements is still working with it because grass is spawned when i walk. Any ideas why?

To preface, I needed a slime staff. I got on, made 4 overloaded king slime spawners. I came out with 10.65 platinum coins, enough ores for any one pre-hardmode item, 4.7 thousand gel, 15 trophies, 115 treasure bags, enough potions to last me a combined total of just short of 60 minutes, 2 slime staffs, 49 blue slime banners, enough lesser health potions to heal a combined total of 57950 HP (probably more than I heal in two playthroughs), and the newfound knowledge that the overloader does not in fact put 10 summons inside of one item, but in fact many many more. I'm pretty sure I reached the item limit at least three times, and there were so many particles my shadowflame hex doll wouldn't render the attack. Crazy, excessive, I love it.

ever since I used one of those "Several bosses summon" items, anytime a boss summons and I kill it, another one summons. pls fix

So, the Lizahrdy Cell is capable of summoning Golem Pre-Hardmode. Not sure if this was intentional, but when I accidentally stumbled across the jungle temple early and scored a power cell, I had to try it.

I... may have also gone against my own better judgment and subsequently killed the Lunatic Cultist before the Mech Bosses on my expert mage playthrough, since killing Golem triggered the cultists spawning.

I'm enjoying the sequence breaking -- I've been running around with those sweet, sweet Lunatic Cultist Spells from the Thorium Mod and trashing everything I skipped, but I'm not sure whether you had intended to allow for golem summons pre-hardmode.

Hey, I'm fairly new to Terraria Mods as a whole. As a result I may be using too many. Anyways the Mutant NPC stopped updating the Boss Items he sells after I killed the Eye of Cthulhu. I was hoping that progressing further might unlock more, but I've gotten all the way to Skeletron with no items added to the Shop List. If this problem was already addressed please just refer me to the solution. Thank you.
I've attached an image that includes a Boss List with the Shop List open.

Attachments

• Shop List vs Boss List.jpg
    Shop List vs Boss List.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 471
Hey, I'm fairly new to Terraria Mods as a whole. As a result I may be using too many. Anyways the Mutant NPC stopped updating the Boss Items he sells after I killed the Eye of Cthulhu. I was hoping that progressing further might unlock more, but I've gotten all the way to Skeletron with no items added to the Shop List. If this problem was already addressed please just refer me to the solution. Thank you.
If youre using "tremor mod" it can glitch/buggy the mutant shop so its tremor problem to fix it, not fargo.

Thanks. I'll look into how much content I'm using that's from Tremor.

Thank you so much. I just got rid of Tremor all together so I could use the boss summons from this mod. Is Tremor even that important?
"yes" (good aumount of town npcs and bosses etc, 2 minibiomes (glacier and ruins these ones are gettin on world generation)) but "no" at the momment, tremor is full of bugs that need to be fixed (reason to wait until jofraiden fix this)
1-on fargos mod it can glitch his shop.
2-the mod himself on 2 bosses (the wall of shadows and cyber king (these 2 can despawn as soon as you summon them)) so if youre playing tremor have cheatsheet or heros mods to give yourself the missing summons of the mutant shop and "force the bosses to spawn right in front of you" until this issues are resolved your only option is to disable tremor so cant conflict with your gameplay.

Hi, URF is over so I may work on the mod again, also I guess I'll be changing how support works for the mutant so it will stop bugging out no matter what mods

Back
Top Bottom