tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I feel that the speed soul needs to be tweaked in a way that actually makes it usable. You should be able to go from two different modes when using the speed souls. A reasonable speed that you can use for building, fighting, and exploring, and a ludicrous mode where you gotta go fast. The way the speed soul is now makes me not want to craft it into the soul of dimensions.
There is literally an option in his soul toggle menu that lets you turn it off. Just set it up to a key in the controls.

as well as a solution to tremor glitching the mutant shop or is that work of jofraiden sir? because theres a lot of players asking about this problem.

Pweeeeeeeeeeese!!!!

Also, is this maybe because many boss spawned are sold from other npcs?

Maybe solution is to just copy the functions of the mod specific spawners into completely independent items? I haven't nodded for close to 20 years so my advice may not be applicable.

So, I made the Soul of Terraria pretty early, and tbh its really broken and prefer to use it only when farming stuff, but I found a weird bug:

Whenever I use an Unreal S.D.M.G with the Soul of Terraria equipped, no shots go off, and instead I get a bunch of the green numbers, implying I'm getting healed. So, using the Soul of Terraria with this wep renders it useless. Not that I intend in using this Soul that much till I finish everything but, could you please fix this? I can give you a screenshot of everything I have if you want me to, cause its pretty funny messing around with this thing
That's a problem that comes much earlier than the Soul of Terraria. The bug lies in the Mythril Enchantment, and its weapon use speed, making your weapon use speed 0, thus not making it fire. The sound is there but not actual bullets are fired.

I don't know if I did something wrong, but for some reason I can't equipt the conjurist soul. Right-clicking the item in the Inventory doesn't move it, and it also doesn't want to be manually put into a free accessory slot. Trying to put it into the vanity items tab didn't do anything either. I tried reforging the item because I thought it might help, but it didn't work and I'm kind of stuck without my heart of elements. Supersonic Soul works normally though (Although its a bit too fast for my taste).

Last edited:
can someone update it for a new version, the problem with tremor mod still messing up with the mutant inventory, it cant sells all the items from bosses that already got defeated if tremor mod is activated, its a 2 months old glitch i think :\

can someone update it for a new version, the problem with tremor mod still messing up with the mutant inventory, it cant sells all the items from bosses that already got defeated if tremor mod is activated, its a 2 months old glitch i think :\
fargo knows about this and his most recent post on sunday, he will be adding more content for the mod (specially a bard soul for thorium) so the tremor bug is something that most be fixed when he updates.

fargo knows about this and his most recent post on sunday, he will be adding more content for the mod (specially a bard soul for thorium) so the tremor bug is something that most be fixed when he updates.

I wonder if Fargo is able to do something like what was done with the Boss Checklist mod, so that mod authors can add some code in their mod to get things added to the vendor, or at least to get things added by Tremor.

Apparently the Tremor mod had to rework some of their boss code and the validation checks are not typical. When one of these bosses dies and Fargo's does its thing there is a problem. It would be great to have a simple solution for this error. Easiest solution is to just not include Tremor mod bosses, but that's a real shame.

Maybe a snapshot of how Tremor does their coding could result in this getting fixed. A little extra code in Fargo's current process which works independent from the other bosses to accommodate for Tremor's changes?

Bee enchantment with hornet staff and bewitching table buff makes you spawn both hornets with one cast and your character starts shooting a constant stream of singers at nearby enemies. On a side note the hornet from the enchantment is still present even tho it's set to be vanity off.

Last edited:
I have a question, I don't know if it is a bug but when i kill some bosses (9/10) i dont have their boss summon items in shop, there also count queen bee which is vannila boss so i dont why it would not be there, I used this mod before and it was all right but i cant now find download for older version. Please give me some advice or link for older version. Thanks before

I have a question, I don't know if it is a bug but when i kill some bosses (9/10) i dont have their boss summon items in shop, there also count queen bee which is vannila boss so i dont why it would not be there, I used this mod before and it was all right but i cant now find download for older version. Please give me some advice or link for older version. Thanks before
if you have tremor enabled? it will glitch the mutant shop unless the mod updates (fargos mod) the best solution is disable tremor to fix the shop.

@Fargowilta quick question. I've succesfully created Soul of Terraria in my Calamity Revengeance playthrough but certain weapons seem to not fire at all i.e. alpha ray, gamma fusillade, chain gun to name a few. I've kindof narrowed it down to Force of Earth. When i just used the Force of earth and nothing else equipped from your mod, same issue happens whereas the other "force" components don't have this issue. is this intentional? if so, please let a frustrated Terrarian know why. thanks, love the mod!

I created a Barbarian's Essence, but I can't equip it. Do I need to use it with some other item?

I cheated and gave myself the upgrade for that, I forget the name... I can't equip that either. Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom