-you can now only equip one damage soul and one utility soul
-changed around tons of recipes
-added max sentries to summoning souls
-added yoyo bag effects to melee souls
-lowered attack speed increases
-fixed increased mana star range
-fixed the wooden token vanishing when removed

last update for souls for a while

What is the Recipe for Slingers essence? Using the cheatsheet mod to check the recipe I collected the materials but I am unable to craft it. Thank you for your time!

EDIT: Apologies, I was able to figure it out using the guide.

Last edited:
Thorium mod has a new boss, the Buried Champion for the Marble Biome. Ancient Blade is the summoning item that needs to be added to the shop.

Also, Pandora's Box should only summon bosses that are allowed in the world at that time. I just used one in a PreHardMode world, and it attempted to summon Plantera. Nothing happened, of course, except a great deal of lag for a few seconds. I checked the map, but she didn't appear at all.
You lucked out. I used it and Plantera actually spawned.

NEW UPDATE v 0.9.1.5
-added spirit support
-added thorium marble boss support
-added yharon drops to the big souls
-buffed Boom Shuriken, half as much dynamite needed
[doublepost=1484805009,1484804906][/doublepost]
Thorium mod has a new boss, the Buried Champion for the Marble Biome. Ancient Blade is the summoning item that needs to be added to the shop.

Also, Pandora's Box should only summon bosses that are allowed in the world at that time. I just used one in a PreHardMode world, and it attempted to summon Plantera. Nothing happened, of course, except a great deal of lag for a few seconds. I checked the map, but she didn't appear at all.
i made it do that on purpose just because its cruel :)

NEW UPDATE v 0.9.1.5
-added spirit support
-added thorium marble boss support
-added yharon drops to the big souls
-buffed Boom Shuriken, half as much dynamite needed
[doublepost=1484805009,1484804906][/doublepost]
i made it do that on purpose just because its cruel :)
I mean I figured, but it simply doesn't work. No point summoning these bosses if the world won't let them appear.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12157220
nukeFishron.png

Vote for this! thanks

So, I've not finished Prehard yet, mostly cus doing a bit of a trophy hunt for bosses that have Trophies, as a result I've been quite the patron to the Mutant's store currently. However, there's a few problems I'm having right now at present :S

1. I'm noting a weird space between Suspicious Skull and Spitter Bait. There seems to be no purchasable goods here for that spot and yet nothing.

2. Speaking of Spitter Bait, is it just me or is the spawning items for all of Nightmares Unleashed's many minibosses and bosses just impossible to get right now? In order to try out the Queen Antlion I wound up having to spawn her with Cheatsheet, and the items she drops to craft a summon item don't even have a crafting bench or are included in Mutant's shop.

3. Where did this Jewel Crown come from? I don't remember it as a boss summon prior, so not touched it yet, right now I'm focused on getting Spirit's bosses put down and grinding some drops outta them.

For frame of reference, I'm using (for mods that are supported) Nightmares Unleashed, Thorium, Calamity, Spirits, Bluemagic, GRealm, and W1Ks, and yet to cross over Hardmode but defeated a LOT of the bosses in the mod. Mutant's currently selling me Scarab Idol (Scarabus), Storm Flare (GTB), Slime Crown, Desert Medallion, Suspicious Eye, Golden Feature (Kut Ku,) Jeweled Crown (???), Worm Food, Bloody Spine, Jellyfish Resonator (Queen Jellyfish), Abeemination, Jungle Bait (Flowvine), Bloody Worm Food (Perforators), Teratoma (Hive Mind), Suspicious Skull, -Blank Spot-, Spitter Bate (Mama Spitter), Unstable Core (GES), Ancient Blade (Champion), and Star Caller (Star Scouter).

So, I've not finished Prehard yet, mostly cus doing a bit of a trophy hunt for bosses that have Trophies, as a result I've been quite the patron to the Mutant's store currently. However, there's a few problems I'm having right now at present :S

1. I'm noting a weird space between Suspicious Skull and Spitter Bait. There seems to be no purchasable goods here for that spot and yet nothing.

2. Speaking of Spitter Bait, is it just me or is the spawning items for all of Nightmares Unleashed's many minibosses and bosses just impossible to get right now? In order to try out the Queen Antlion I wound up having to spawn her with Cheatsheet, and the items she drops to craft a summon item don't even have a crafting bench or are included in Mutant's shop.

3. Where did this Jewel Crown come from? I don't remember it as a boss summon prior, so not touched it yet, right now I'm focused on getting Spirit's bosses put down and grinding some drops outta them.

For frame of reference, I'm using (for mods that are supported) Nightmares Unleashed, Thorium, Calamity, Spirits, Bluemagic, GRealm, and W1Ks, and yet to cross over Hardmode but defeated a LOT of the bosses in the mod. Mutant's currently selling me Scarab Idol (Scarabus), Storm Flare (GTB), Slime Crown, Desert Medallion, Suspicious Eye, Golden Feature (Kut Ku,) Jeweled Crown (???), Worm Food, Bloody Spine, Jellyfish Resonator (Queen Jellyfish), Abeemination, Jungle Bait (Flowvine), Bloody Worm Food (Perforators), Teratoma (Hive Mind), Suspicious Skull, -Blank Spot-, Spitter Bate (Mama Spitter), Unstable Core (GES), Ancient Blade (Champion), and Star Caller (Star Scouter).
1: Yes, there is a blank space for me too
2: To summon the Antlion Queen and Clampula (next nightmares' boss), both summoning items are crafted in sand tiles, so go to the desert :p
3: Jewel Crown summons the Ancent Flier (Spirit Mod boss)

Last edited:
1: Yes, there is a blank space for me too
2: To summon the Antlion Queen and Clampula (next nightmares' boss), both summoning items are crafted in sand tiles, so go to the desert :p
3: Jewel Crown summons the Ancent Flier (Spirit Mod boss)
Ah, thanks!
Hrm, come to think of it, at this rate Fargo may need a separate shop option for minibosses at this rate... X3

EDIT: Meanwhile, Stone Skin, the Spirit Mod summon item for Atlas, is not appearing in the shop.

Last edited:

I'll figure out the blank space it probably is the spirit stone guy. Thanks :joy:

if you have a Discount Card/Greedy Ring you can buy the Truffle worm for 8 gold and sell it for 10
don't know if someone said it already but i posted just in case

Would be pretty awesome if the "Classes" were used in the beginning of the game - like, pre Eye of Cthulu. So you'd actually get the sense of having a class in the entire game :) Cool mod tho! Love the idea!

Not so sure that would make sense for this mod. Regardless, there are a number of other mods that already add classes.

I'm just thinking - atm you can't use the classes before after late game? (Correct me if i'm wrong) - then the game kinda is - over? Then what's the pointe of having such a neat feature? :)

@Fargowilta Hello. Thanks for the awesome mod, but there seems to be a bug with it.

Played on version 0.9.1.5.

The Soul of the Universe supposedly can give effect of the Yoyo Bag, but when using the Terrarian yoyo with the soul, the yoyo attacks goes all over the place as opposed to the yoyo being at the mouse cursor.

Please look into it.

Last edited:
I do wish I could use calamity items in the soul recipes rather than the thorium ones, since ive already made them.

@Fargowilta Hello. Thanks for the awesome mod, but there seems to be a bug with it.

Played on version 0.9.1.5.

The Soul of the Universe supposedly can give effect of the Yoyo Bag, but when using the Terrarian yoyo with the soul, the yoyo attacks goes all over the place as opposed to the yoyo being at the mouse cursor.

Please look into it.
The Soul of the Universe has increased melee speed, and increased melee speed is very glitchy with yo-yos.

Back
Top Bottom