tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I come to report that someone seems to have increased lag with the mod (modpack with quite a lot of mods) which is fixed when getting rid of the mod. Know what it could be?

You think fargo's is causing lag and fps drops? Is it centered around your base and the npc?

Well, it's not me who's concerned by this, I'm just asking if there's records of that issue or if this is probably a convergence of mods.

What kind of lag? I,ve been getting short lag spikes everynow and then at my base, I assumed it was just world updating. I dident get it a few months ago though.

@Fargowilta is there any way to have it where I can wear my calamity boots and the soul of dimensions at the same time? I work to get the final boots, then am resorted to having them as vanity since the soul has its own wings and boot effects.

What kind of lag? I,ve been getting short lag spikes everynow and then at my base, I assumed it was just world updating. I dident get it a few months ago though.

@Fargowilta is there any way to have it where I can wear my calamity boots and the soul of dimensions at the same time? I work to get the final boots, then am resorted to having them as vanity since the soul has its own wings and boot effects.
Yea I'll probably make calamity recipes soon enough
How do I make the wooden token? I have 25 of each wood but I don't see it. I asked the guide too but that didn't help.
It is indeed just 25 of each wood also don't forget the wiki exists

Might make it a priority (and to a further extent, an objective) where I'll have to craft at least one essence in a play through.

'ey, who knows? Maybe I could do that in under ten hours.

Small suggestion : up the prices by quite a lot, because it's too easy to just buy summon items to get money.

well, the early ones especially, but It would probably require to kill each boss and evaluate how much money you make as a whole. To make sure you don't get too much more money.

I could do it if it serves a purpose.

May I suggest to change the moment where modded boss summon item are sold? Instead of being sold with the boss from a lower tier, it would be wiser to sell it after beating a boss from the higher tier. It would allow to get the summon around the moment you beat him and it would prevent abuse by just buying the summon item before even encountering the boss(I mean, I was able to buy Dusking summons right when I went to hardmode, which can be fought only after beating a mech boss).

Also, I think that the modded summon items could be reevaluated at a more balanced price tag too(muuuuuch higher).

What about an item sold by Yrimyr to provoke a sandstorm or heavy rain/blizzard?

May I suggest to change the moment where modded boss summon item are sold? Instead of being sold with the boss from a lower tier, it would be wiser to sell it after beating a boss from the higher tier. It would allow to get the summon around the moment you beat him and it would prevent abuse by just buying the summon item before even encountering the boss(I mean, I was able to buy Dusking summons right when I went to hardmode, which can be fought only after beating a mech boss).

Also, I think that the modded summon items could be reevaluated at a more balanced price tag too(muuuuuch higher).

What about an item sold by Yrimyr to provoke a sandstorm or heavy rain/blizzard?
i am trying to sell most based on bools soo right after the boss is killed not based on vanilla and prices are determined by the other mod devs so I dont think I can do much about that

I must've missed the moment when the modded boss summons were sold at the moment you defeat the mod boss instead of vanilla. It's been too long :p

My mod has the Desert Medallion item, it summons a Sandstorm, @Fargowilta could easily make it available from Yrimir after idk, a Sand Elemental was killed?

i would like to report a bug i found, so what happened was i was fighting providence the profaned god, from the calamity mod, and i finished the boss, and it said yirmir, the master of terraria the lord of terraria has arrived, i don't have the screenshot since this is not the computer i was on when it happened, but i will upload it when i have he chance. i also got bugs from something for no reason, like on i got once it became night time, and it said zombie the zombie has arrived!

i would like to report a bug i found, so what happened was i was fighting providence the profaned god, from the calamity mod, and i finished the boss, and it said yirmir, the master of terraria the lord of terraria has arrived, i don't have the screenshot since this is not the computer i was on when it happened, but i will upload it when i have he chance. i also got bugs from something for no reason, like on i got once it became night time, and it said zombie the zombie has arrived!
Are they actually bugs? And what does it have to do with this mod?

Are they actually bugs? And what does it have to do with this mod?

yirmir is an npc from this mod, and the name being spelled wrong is considered a bug, it happened twice as well, although im not sure if it is the mod itself or some other mods i have interfering like thorium, tremor, zoklen, prefixes for enemies, or bosschecklist. the zombie one is not with this mod since the confused zombie npc is from thorium, but it popped up when he was still alive, and i know the name cannot be called zombie, and no other npcs showed up when i saw it.

Last edited:
yirmir is an npc from this mod, and the name being spelled wrong is considered a bug, it happened twice as well, although im not sure if it is the mod itself or some other mods i have interfering like thorium, tremor, zoklen, prefixes for enemies, or bosschecklist. the zombie one is not with this mod since the confused zombie npc is from thorium, but it popped up when he was still alive, and i know the name cannot be called zombie, and no other npcs showed up when i saw it.
U are misspelling his name, its YRIMIR

Back
Top Bottom