tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Did not see it anywhere taked about, so:
Does the Collosus soul add effects of the shields like Asgardian Aegis, especially the active ability, The sponge and Astral Bulwark (or whatever its called) and stuff alike?
It does not, really, as is not specified, about which effects are imlemented. It may be that there are all, some or ever just two (Elysian tracers and something else) as all of these options are plural

Suggestion:

-Skybridge/wall of flesh platform creator.

Sorta like the Instavator, but destroys blocks a certain height and places a bunch of platforms(maybe 5 tall, so the bottom 5th block is a platform block)

possible names: Instabridge. Instaplatform. Autobridge. Making names is hard.

If this already exists I am not aware of it if it's not able to be crafted :d

Recipe is up to you if you decide that this is worthy to be in the mod.

Cheers,

Hollow

Suggestion:

Sorta like the Instavator, but destroys blocks a certain height and places a bunch of platforms(maybe 5 tall, so the bottom 5th block is a platform block)

Cheers,

Hollow
There is an item that does this in a different mod called "Luiafk", called the "Skybridge Builder"

Suggestion:

Cheers,

Hollow

Hell Bridge?

NEW UPDATE - v .12.4
-Added Worm Feast, Brain Storm, Primal Control Chip, Omnifocall Lense, Heart of the Jungle, Runic Inscription
-Made some of the new summons only at night
-fixed multi summons being off by one, also made all of them more intense
-Removed the nonsense of multi summons not being able to be made until hardmode
-Increased costs of making them
-Merchant can now drop Miner outfit

NEW UPDATE - v .12.4
-Added Worm Feast, Brain Storm, Primal Control Chip, Omnifocall Lense, Heart of the Jungle, Runic Inscription
-Made some of the new summons only at night
-fixed multi summons being off by one, also made all of them more intense
-Removed the nonsense of multi summons not being able to be made until hardmode
-Increased costs of making them
-Merchant can now drop Miner outfit
For the next update, can you make it so, when using Thorium, the Barbarian's essence can also be crafted with the Nocturnal (Night's Edge corruption yo-yo)? Because it can only be crafted with the Sanguine (Night's Edge crimson yo-yo) right now.

@Fargowilta Did you ever notice my suggestion for being able to choose what type of wings we want to use with Soul of Mastery flying and Soul of the Dimensions? Like being able to choose what the wings look like, from all the vanilla options, instead of them always looking like angel wings.

Also, have you yet decided if you want to add a Fargo Style super armor set?

@Fargowilta Did you ever notice my suggestion for being able to choose what type of wings we want to use with Soul of Mastery flying and Soul of the Dimensions? Like being able to choose what the wings look like, from all the vanilla options, instead of them always looking like angel wings.

Also, have you yet decided if you want to add a Fargo Style super armor set?
wouldnt just putting a pair of wings in a vanity slot work?

when you arnt jumping, flying, or falling the cape will overwrite the wings as for antisocial mod
edit: ok i just looked that up that is cheestastic lol honestly though it a small detail that most ppl wont care for and not many gamers like to use super cheese mods like that

Yeah Fargo really biggg love u man (no homo) i agree with the horror dude please make a fargo style armor that is stronger than the auris tesla armour plz and could u make ur souls have all the full effects of their materials(accesorys mainly for example the SotU having the waifu effect)plys and thank you if u can:D:pumpking:

Yeah Fargo really biggg love u man (no homo) i agree with the horror dude please make a fargo style armor that is stronger than the auris tesla armour plz and could u make ur souls have all the full effects of their materials(accesorys mainly for example the SotU having the waifu effect)plys and thank you if u can:D:pumpking:
That would be ridiculously overpowered due to the fact that the Auric Tesla Armor is Post-Yharon and is tiered around that point. Making something stronger than that would completely ruin any playthrough without Calamity and even some that have Calamity, due to the fact that without any other mods, it would have to be solely Post-ML.

Back
Top Bottom