tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What is it with Pandora's Box and killing me? I'm in early pre-HM, using the Box in the middle of the day in a desert, expecting either King Slime or the Desert Scourge. Nope, Skeletron Prime. Okay, I'm dead. Second attempt, same spot. Still day. Duke Fishron. The next ten attempts alternate between the two. Why?

the adamantite enchanment which makes 3 projectiles instead of 1. i used the soul siphon from the pirate invasion from spirit mod. game crashes.

also, the god killer from thorium mod wont shoot 3 shots with the adamantite enchanment like every other weapon, but instead it might just shoot the same shooting, but with a lot more mana wasted. a bit annoying

Could we get a way to configure what mods items to use? Using Calamity mod stuff in the Souls but not getting the effects is rather irritating....perhaps adding the effects (if possible) or letting us disable mod integration (For example we could disable Calamity mod but not Thorium mod)

Could we get a toggle button for the supersonic speed form the Supersonic Soul? It's way too fast and it's kinda annoying....

Could we get a way to configure what mods items to use? Using Calamity mod stuff in the Souls but not getting the effects is rather irritating....perhaps adding the effects (if possible) or letting us disable mod integration (For example we could disable Calamity mod but not Thorium mod)
Could we get a toggle button for the supersonic speed form the Supersonic Soul? It's way too fast and it's kinda annoying....
Both of these are already in
As in calamity item effects and a toggle for speed

could you improve the enchanments a little bit? i feel like the forces are really nice but the enchanments are usually annoying since they take an equipment slot and sometimes are pretty weak like the ones used in the force of the cosmos. you have to waste full moon lord armor and weapons just for a bit of melee damage basically. also finding paintings is impossible like the corruption ones

bugg.PNG

I have tremor enabled and I can't buy any boss summons.
so far I've beaten ruhk, which is a pre eye boss, and as you can see, no summon. this is going to get annoying please fix this

The Adamantite enchantment will sometimes cast a spell called "laser ray" (i think), and it does this thing where the magic weapon's damage will be reflected back onto the player. This makes killing bosses like Providence from Calamity nearly impossible with the enchantment because you'll just instakill yourself with your weapon.

Remember, the enchantment gives you a 5% chance to cast the wrong spell with single-shot magic weapons. Sometimes that will happen.

If youre using "tremor mod" it can glitch/buggy the mutant shop so its tremor problem to fix it, not fargo.
Sadly for now Tremor is broken. or more precisely breaks the store.
It's not Tremor's problem. This is getting really tiring.. I've spoken several times with fargo about the issue and explained what is the causing the problem. I got an 'i'm lazy', I know it'd be common thought to think it's on Tremor's end, but it isn't. Some other dev told me he'd be fixing it, that's all I know.

I've noticed something a bit odd. For some reason, when using the Adamantite enchantment, it can shoot out a harmful projectile that the game call "Laser Ray" in the death message. Is this a bug?

So we can disable the mod integration? How?
(Found the speed boost in the controls menu)
you cant disable that
I'll prob make the recipes easier tho
[doublepost=1504048757,1504048725][/doublepost]
The Adamantite enchantment will sometimes cast a spell called "laser ray" (i think), and it does this thing where the magic weapon's damage will be reflected back onto the player. This makes killing bosses like Providence from Calamity nearly impossible with the enchantment because you'll just instakill yourself with your weapon.

Remember, the enchantment gives you a 5% chance to cast the wrong spell with single-shot magic weapons. Sometimes that will happen.
I've noticed something a bit odd. For some reason, when using the Adamantite enchantment, it can shoot out a harmful projectile that the game call "Laser Ray" in the death message. Is this a bug?
yea this will be fixed

you cant disable that
I'll prob make the recipes easier tho
[doublepost=1504048757,1504048725][/doublepost]

yea this will be fixed

Are you able to add an option though? The Calamity Mod integration makes it irritating, especially since the souls don't provide all the buffs the items you need to make them do
Thorium Mod is fine, Calamity just makes it irritating.

Are you able to add an option though? The Calamity Mod integration makes it irritating, especially since the souls don't provide all the buffs the items you need to make them do
Thorium Mod is fine, Calamity just makes it irritating.
what effects do you mean, they should mostly be there

Back
Top Bottom