tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@Fargowilta whats the drop rate for the miner gear from the merchant? my friends been working to get the gear to drop since the page in the mod loader says the merchant drops the miner outfit. unless thats incorrect?

Lotus Eater Enchantment
Chlorophyte Enchantment + Plantera Armor + Plantera Trophy
"Much like with Sayians and their moons..."
You are within an constant awakened state, of which you get increased stats including melee and minion damage, as well as a circling ring of Chlorophyte Crystals, firing poisonous shots at foes. Be careful to not get affected by plant weaknesses like fire, ice or poison.

Aganos Enchantment
Spectre Enchantment + Golem Armor + Golem Trophy
"An construct, forged of war...given the final order to find inner peace."
You can dodge death for 1 minute, but you'll become weaker while waiting. However, you'll be in an constant state of peace, having fine-tuned your magic beyond compare, and melee strikes charge up mighty magical lasers.

Ice Age Enchantment
Frozen Enchantment + Duke Fishton Armor + Duke Fishton Trophy + 200 Acorns
"You know what to do..."
You can breathe freely on land and sea, able to swim with ease and see even within the darkest shadows. An shield of Acorns shield you from enemies, and when depleted, you unleash your inner Scrat-Fu, greatly increasing Melee and Range damage with each strike inflicting frostfire. Once no one is left alive, you got an minute before you get your sweet acorns back.

Midnight Lord Enchantment
Nebula Enchantment + Solar Enchantment + Vortex Enchantment + Stardust Enchantment + Moon Lord Armor + Moon Lord Trophy
"Beckon the very stars within your grasp."
The most powerful being powers are in your hand, but you can't control your power so easily. Still, you get insanely increased strength, aim, magic, and command, the ability to control your gravity incredibly easily, can see almost everything with ease and are protected by the Eye. You are overpowered and deserve it!

The Elder Shapeshifter Enchantment

Cybernetic Enchantment + Lotus Eater Enchantment + Aganos Enchantment + Ice Age Enchantment + Midnight Lord Enchantment
"Once you learn how to shapeshift, you don't age. Once you master it, you just don't die."
Has effects of all five, with their negative effects removed.

True Terrarian Soul
Soul of Terraria + The Elder Shapeshifter Enchantment + Force of the Yong Shapeshifter
"Forgive us for mistaking you, master"
Has all effects, with all negative effects removed.

Hello! I would like to report a bug. The mutant merchant in my world has not received any new summoning items past the eater of worlds. I don't know why this is happening but it is making it extremely annoying to deal with. I play with a multitude of mods, having to craft and find boss materials is boring. Hope you can help me. Thanks!

Hello! I would like to report a bug. The mutant merchant in my world has not received any new summoning items past the eater of worlds. I don't know why this is happening but it is making it extremely annoying to deal with. I play with a multitude of mods, having to craft and find boss materials is boring. Hope you can help me. Thanks!
I've heard this is an issue with another mod, possibly Tremor or Spirit.

I'm still slightly annoyed I can't disable Calamity mod integration :c but this is still a really cool mod.

I like how over time Fargo added more stuff, I remember when it used to be only the souls. And only 5 (Well 6 counting the Soul of the Universe) of them too.

I'm still slightly annoyed I can't disable Calamity mod integration :c but this is still a really cool mod.

I like how over time Fargo added more stuff, I remember when it used to be only the souls. And only 5 (Well 6 counting the Soul of the Universe) of them too.
It would dumbly op if calamity stuff was removed and you used it though
[doublepost=1504637252,1504637218][/doublepost]
What does the Bake Sale do
Spawns town NPCs that died

I have no idea if this was posted but...
You know how the Fossil Enchantment, on cooldown, applies a debuff?
The Silva Armor from Calamity literally removes it (as it's supposed to do with debuffs.)
Can you make it so that the cooldown for the Enchantment's resurrection is not a debuff?
then people could just cancel it

It would dumbly op if calamity stuff was removed and you used it though
[doublepost=1504637252,1504637218][/doublepost]
Spawns town NPCs that died

But Lumberjack is not respawn when he died.
I'm very sure I have a Wooden token in my inventory and have a legal,empty house.

But Lumberjack is not respawn when he died.
I'm very sure I have a Wooden token in my inventory and have a legal,empty house.
give time to the npcs to spawn (remember they dont spawn at night), unless want to force them by using cheatsheet/heros mod as an alternative.

But I already wait over14 days in game time,he is not respawn anymore ;(
14 days!!!! do you check that the house containing the wood token is empty through housing option? because vanilla npcs take more priority over modded ones and maybe one has already occupy that house.

Back
Top Bottom