tModLoader Fargo's Mods

NEW UPDATE - v .14
-Added Iron Enchantment, Gladiator Enchantment, Soul of the Void
-Bake Sale now spawns all modded NPCs as well
-Crystal balls acts as a Demon Altar
-Turtle Enchantment can now dodge projectiles when you stand still, no more defense
-Spider Enchantment makes spider eggs now spawn on death of enemies instead
-bees spawn less from Bee Enchantment and it has a toggle
-Fossil Enchantment gives less damage, now has a pet, more to reforge
-Bee, Spider, Turtle Enchantments have pets now
-Spooky, Spectre, Shadow, Crimson Enchantment pets have actual toggles
-Soul of Terraria, Force of Spirit, Nature, and Life gained those pets too
-increased Soul of Terraria reforge
-fixed Instavator bug
-fixed Force of Cosmos tooltip being FALSE
-added Sinks to Crucible of the Cosmos
-made Bone Javelins and Javelins actually count as throwing damage
-some effects will not work when attacking test dummys now
-Boom Shurikens explosions actually work
-fixed a empty item thing in Conjurist Soul recipe
[doublepost=1511740385,1511739976][/doublepost]
Do you already have a texture for Soul of the Void because I ended up making a simplified texture for the Soul of Reality (or whatever you want to call it) last night.
Texture: https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/204bf500-cef0-11e7-9e0b-c5590cfdbf82.gif
You can go ahead and use it for the Soul of the Void if you don't have a texture for it yet, and also maybe make it look better in some sort of way(such as adding trails to the moving circles).
hey thanks.. I'll see if I can use this
Another thing about the Hallowed Enchantment, the swords it throws, I think they are too large, and they also have a habit of hitting the ground due to their size.
And the giant red particles are a bit too distracting, which is a shame because the idea of the sword ability is great. Couldn't the red particles be smaller? Or resemble the damaging orbs of the Spectre Enchantment instead?

I just feel like they are more distracting than useful

(sorry for being negative again, I still really like the mod)
the hallowed sword will be changed soon enough :)
I just noticed that the increased max minions from some of the enchantments are not carried over when you make them into a Force
In fact, the Soul of Terraria does not give any improvements to Max Minions despite being made of several Enhancements that do so

What is the chance of the Orichalcum Enchantment's fireball thingy, I have hit a lot of statue spawned Sharks with an Enchanted Sword and nothing has happened, only flower petals
yes all stat increases are removed as you upgrade because it's not really meant for those, just random effects
Could you please change up the recipe for the tier 2 class based souls(For example the gladiators soul)when using the calamity mod so that it only requires pre-moon lord items and maybe one or two things that require luminite bars to craft? Using calamity mod seriously makes the souls so much harder to craft as much of the mod is focused on post-moon lord stuff, and the last few items in those souls require lots of effort and planning to get.
yea calamity keeps changing things and I dont even know when you can get anything anymore xD
will be edited soon

NEW UPDATE - v .14
-Added Iron Enchantment, Gladiator Enchantment, Soul of the Void
-Bake Sale now spawns all modded NPCs as well
-Crystal balls acts as a Demon Altar
-Turtle Enchantment can now dodge projectiles when you stand still, no more defense
-Spider Enchantment makes spider eggs now spawn on death of enemies instead
-bees spawn less from Bee Enchantment and it has a toggle
-Fossil Enchantment gives less damage, now has a pet, more to reforge
-Bee, Spider, Turtle Enchantments have pets now
-Spooky, Spectre, Shadow, Crimson Enchantment pets have actual toggles
-Soul of Terraria, Force of Spirit, Nature, and Life gained those pets too
-increased Soul of Terraria reforge
-fixed Instavator bug
-fixed Force of Cosmos tooltip being FALSE
-added Sinks to Crucible of the Cosmos
-made Bone Javelins and Javelins actually count as throwing damage
-some effects will not work when attacking test dummys now
-Boom Shurikens explosions actually work
-fixed a empty item thing in Conjurist Soul recipe
[doublepost=1511740385,1511739976][/doublepost]
hey thanks.. I'll see if I can use this

the hallowed sword will be changed soon enough :)

yes all stat increases are removed as you upgrade because it's not really meant for those, just random effects

yea calamity keeps changing things and I dont even know when you can get anything anymore xD
will be edited soon
Whoo!

The king of overpowered mods just got a little more overpoweredy..er...

Whoo indeed.

A thought: when will we see some supremely epic bosses that cater to those with the epic gear from this mod?

Supreme eye of cthulu with 100 billion health and attacks that deal 5000 damage per hit? Yes plz :p

The king of overpowered mods just got a little more overpoweredy..er...

Whoo indeed.

A thought: when will we see some supremely epic bosses that cater to those with the epic gear from this mod?

Supreme eye of cthulu with 100 billion health and attacks that deal 5000 damage per hit? Yes plz :p
Global Stats Config mod easy selfmade xd

Global Stats Config mod easy selfmade xd

That's hardly what I am describing.

I'm saying an actual new boss (or a bunch of new bosses). Give it a new name and stats that expect the player to have all the overpowered stuff from this mod.

Heck, maybe there can be a ultra-supreme-doom of all doom bosses that requires spending soul of terraria in the crafting recipe of its summon item. Beating it could give something better/cooler?

What do you wanna see next update?

General polish is a big one for me. This is one of my favorite mods but it never hurts to continue polishing and refining it so bugs, glitches, balance issues are eliminated.

As for content, Ultra end-game bosses that are born from the god items so we have something to do with the gear that takes us hundreds of hours to get.
[doublepost=1512067034,1512066970][/doublepost]
Balance lmfao !

Joke aside why did you made the Demon Altar effect on the Crystal instead of making a craftable/ Buyable Demon altar ?

I'm also confused by the crystal ball change. Generally making changes to vanilla items leads to compatibility issues when others either intentionally or unintentionally alter the same things.

Hay Fargo, I updated the mod and the List of Effects your mod gives to adjust the effects of the souls, seems to be bugged for some reason. I cant toggle the effects for some reason.

And for what I want to see next, is that now that you have FINALLY added the soul of the void, can the next update have the "Soul of Infinity" that you promised us, that allows us to combine the four mega souls? Running out of Accessory slots XD

Also I ugh... I would like to get some item that gives the Hallowed Enchantment's projectile reflecting ability, but with much higher success rate. Would help immensely in fighting/farming Supreme Calamitas, because it seem to help out with the hard cap of hits you can take :p

Cross Mod Support with the Shapeshifter Mod

Souls for
Alchemy (Chemist/Chemical Infuser - "You understand every single atom in your tools")
Symphony (Sona/Sukone - "Sing loudly, and protect those you love with your music")
Radiant (Medic/Anderson - "But I want to take a stab at it anyway...")
Mysticism (Gladiator/Avatar - "The Gods smile upon you, and fight at your side")
Sentry (Mechanic/Dell - "And you best hope...not pointed at you.")

Demonlionist Enchantment
"I'm a Grim bloody fable, with a unhappy bloody ending!"
(30 Grenades, 30 Sticky Bombs, 30 Bouncy Dynamite at a Detonator)
Immune to explosives
Bullets, Arrows, and Melee Projectiles explode upon impact
Taking Fatal damage causes a massive explosion

The Soul Toggle settings don't save in-between game sessions. Whenever I restart Terraria they're all toggled on again. Saving these settings would be something I'll like to see next update.

Also the Soul of Terraria since the latest update was acting very odd. I'll have to further test it because it could have been a combination of other things causing issues. I wouldn't make any sounds from getting hit and my HP would go into the negatives, but I wouldn't die. In fact I was unkillable while the soul was equipped.

The Soul Toggle settings don't save in-between game sessions. Whenever I restart Terraria they're all toggled on again. Saving these settings would be something I'll like to see next update.

Also the Soul of Terraria since the latest update was acting very odd. I'll have to further test it because it could have been a combination of other things causing issues. I wouldn't make any sounds from getting hit and my HP would go into the negatives, but I wouldn't die. In fact I was unkillable while the soul was equipped.
On this note, in case of the Soul Toggle settings glitch out, like they did with me, would it be possible to make the Super Speed to be turned OFF by default. It already makes playing the game impossible, so for it to be on from the get go, is kinda pointless.

I dont know if it's a bug or part of the item. I recently made the "Soul of Terraria" Item and it allowed me to go to -10k+ hp.
And I cant use the S.D.M.G. after equipping "Soul of Terraria" but when I unequip it, It works againm

Last edited:

Maybe there's a mod that already does this but I'd like to see a summoning box. Think statues but expanded to all available mobs;

1) Each mob has a chance to drop their soul on death (or maybe you need to kill them with a specific weapon or something for it to drop, like a special scythe.)

2) A peaceable machine can be built which can contain a certain number of souls and can be activated with a switch/timers and wiring; When activated it would cancel all random spawn in the area(not sure if that's possible or not) and spit out one random mob from the list of souls it contains.

Also, the soul toggles saving on quit/removal of the soul would be nice.

Last edited:

oh yea toggle saves will come eventually .. I can't figure it out yet or it's at least not as fun doing that as making items xD
[doublepost=1512113916,1512113882][/doublepost]
I dont know if it's a bug or part of the item. I recently made the "Soul of Terraria" Item and it allowed me to go to -10k+ hp.
And I cant use the S.D.M.G. after equipping "Soul of Terraria" but when I unequip it, It works againm
the whole negative hp thing is already fixed, probably released this weekend
[doublepost=1512114010][/doublepost]
Maybe there's a mod that already does this but I'd like to see a summoning box. Think statues but expanded to all available mobs;

1) Each mob has a chance to drop their soul on death (or maybe you need to kill them with a specific weapon or something for it to drop, like a special scythe.)

2) A peaceable machine can be built which can contain a certain number of souls and can be activated with a switch/timers and wiring; When activated it would cancel all random spawn in the area(not sure if that's possible or not) and spit out one random mob from the list of souls it contains.

Also, the soul toggles saving on quit/removal of the soul would be nice.
sounds pretty cool, but I'm not sure how even.. especially on how to make every enemy have their own without making 1000 items

Will you be fine tuning swarms so skeletron prime doesn't freeze the game and lock it up? also another question i have is, will the gladiator and iron enchantment be apart of a force with the Old ones army armor enchantements and become a part of the soul of terraria? if not then thats fine. just curious mostly. also i would like to see some item recipe replacements, like maybe returning the Rally or something else in place of the Bone flayer tail in the barbarians essence as its become a very hard to get item since the bone flayer is now a rarer hardmode enemy, and possibly a recipe to switch the bladed glove for the Bloody machete and viceversa. just suggestions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom