tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Actually, there is a mod that adds the Lost Girl as a NPC. You'll probably find it by typing in "Lost Girl" into the mod browser. You could find a Lost Girl who isn't a Nymph and have her move into a home. You could then talk to her and have her wear a copy of what you're wearing. It's quite different from the suggestions mentioned in the last few posts.

Ummmm I just checked the mod browser, and I cant find such mod. I found MyNPC mod on the forums, but there was no download there, and it cant be found on the modbrowser either.

Ummmm I just checked the mod browser, and I cant find such mod. I found MyNPC mod on the forums, but there was no download there, and it cant be found on the modbrowser either.
Oh, it was awhile since I actually used that mod. I checked and it's called MyCustomNPC. However, I can't find it on the mod browser even after filtering to all mods and not just those I already have installed.

Oh, it was awhile since I actually used that mod. I checked and it's called MyCustomNPC. However, I can't find it on the mod browser even after filtering to all mods and not just those I already have installed.
Yeah I checked things out, it seems it was removed due to some fatal bugs. Overall, the addition of Lost Girl NPC in Fargos mutant mod, will be filling in a gap in the current light of the situation.

Yeah I checked things out, it seems it was removed due to some fatal bugs. Overall, the addition of Lost Girl NPC in Fargos mutant mod, will be filling in a gap in the current light of the situation.
well that does nothing but float our boat! Now we got nothing to worry about

I have a problem... The mutant only sells a couple of boss summoning items (mostly event items). For example, I have defeated both plantera and duke, but their summons are nowhere to be found. Help?

I haven't tried the mod yet with with masochist but please tell me that it starts disabled and needs some item to enable boss spawning for people who don't want to go around the world with bosses spawning all the time.

I have a problem... The mutant only sells a couple of boss summoning items (mostly event items). For example, I have defeated both plantera and duke, but their summons are nowhere to be found. Help?
are you sure that you re not mistaking the mutant with the abomination npc?, because mutant sells boss summoning items, the "abomination" npc sells invasion items.

I haven't tried the mod yet with with masochist but please tell me that it starts disabled and needs some item to enable boss spawning for people who don't want to go around the world with bosses spawning all the time.
Yes this is how it works
It can be turned off too

I just recently downloaded this mod and am loving it but I have come across a personal issue. I just made the "Soul of Terraria" and all the summons that come from it keep me from actually dealing damage myself about 80% of the time. And I have tested it with removing the item and having it on and the difference of damage I do is insane. So is there a way to disable the summons that comes with the item?

Wait. That's kinda confusing. What I understand now is that it starts disabled and can be enabled with an item but also can be turned off (which is the same as disabling) is this how it works or is it different?
yes it starts disabled
you use the same item to enable or disable it
[doublepost=1518198548,1518198519][/doublepost]
I just recently downloaded this mod and am loving it but I have come across a personal issue. I just made the "Soul of Terraria" and all the summons that come from it keep me from actually dealing damage myself about 80% of the time. And I have tested it with removing the item and having it on and the difference of damage I do is insane. So is there a way to disable the summons that comes with the item?
there is a toggle menu, set a hot key in settings->controls

Oh, i didn't see that before. I went through the settings before and didn't see any hotkeys for this mod. Guess i'm just blind then. Sorry for the waste of time.

I should really learn to read. I was just reading what pimhazeveld was asking about and it made me double check the options menu for the mod and i saw splitting enemies. i was wondering why i was fighting around 200 ice queen constantly.

How about you make like a starter weapon that people choose, like someone could choose mage and it will have stats that can be upgraded (damage for xp maybe? )

and gladiator enchantment should work on everything with projectile.thrown in it
Yeah, it's not for me, which is really bizarre. The projectile has the .thrown quality, and it seems like all the other enchantments work. I'm going to look into that tonight.
(Also I love this mod. I've done like 50 playthroughs with various mods but I've always had this one. It's so useful)

there is no such system just me lol
The creator of Boss Checklist, who's active still I believe, has a system that lets any mod creator add their boss to the checklist. Very similar to what you do for the mods you support, I think, but you could try asking them if you're interested in making that work. Probably be pretty useful in the future.

Back
Top Bottom