tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, I have a question. in the toggle menu, could you add a toggle for the disabling world spawns effect of the world-shaper soul? I would love to use the soul of dimensions to cut down on the number of accessory slots used, but right now I really can't bring myself to do so because I dislike having no enemies showing up in my world unless I spawn them.

I just summoned Golem with your summoning item, and through the first part of the fight, its head was on the back layer. Meaning I could see the glowing core behind the mask during the whole fight. Not sure what causes this, but it didn't happen when summoning it the vanilla way.
Unavoidable as far as I know
So, I have a question. in the toggle menu, could you add a toggle for the disabling world spawns effect of the world-shaper soul? I would love to use the soul of dimensions to cut down on the number of accessory slots used, but right now I really can't bring myself to do so because I dislike having no enemies showing up in my world unless I spawn them.
Vanity toggles that effect right now but yea probably a real toggle soon

Is there any world generation with this/these mod(s)? If I missed something obvious when looking at the thread, I apologize. I tend to miss those things.

I'd like to add I have an issue involving this mod and Builder's Toolbox. When I have this mod installed it reduces the stack size of Scaffolding, Scaffolding wall, and Scaffolding Platform from 4096 down to 99. Since it only happens when I have just these, Builder's Toolbox, and Hero's Mod installed, I assume it has something to do with this one. Without this mod it works as intended.

I noticed you upped the stacks of other blocks from vanilla, would that have anything to do with it? I have these mods all installed through the in game browser, if that makes any difference. (Both the "Mutant" and "Soul" mods as they are called in the thread are combined there.)

Is there any world generation with this/these mod(s)? If I missed something obvious when looking at the thread, I apologize. I tend to miss those things.
No world gen
Fargo, make the support of Spirit mod, Antiaris and Mod of Redemption! Pleeease!:rslime::hoppinjack:
Mod of redemption is the only one not in perhapsss
I'd like to add I have an issue involving this mod and Builder's Toolbox. When I have this mod installed it reduces the stack size of Scaffolding, Scaffolding wall, and Scaffolding Platform from 4096 down to 99. Since it only happens when I have just these, Builder's Toolbox, and Hero's Mod installed, I assume it has something to do with this one. Without this mod it works as intended.

I noticed you upped the stacks of other blocks from vanilla, would that have anything to do with it? I have these mods all installed through the in game browser, if that makes any difference. (Both the "Mutant" and "Soul" mods as they are called in the thread are combined there.)
yep that's fixed now

No world gen

yep that's fixed now
I've been meaning to ask, is the reason Calamity support for souls isn't coming till the update after the next update, if even then, because of Revengeance mode items? i mean... i had a bit of a theory that it might be because you're trying to figure out how to code the recipe's to be dependant on Difficulty, but i honestly have no clue if that is even it or how difficult that would be to code. Mostly just curious. and you don't even have to give me an answer either.

No world gen

yep that's fixed now

Good to know there's no world gen. As I said before I tend to be a bit blind to the obvious, is there a new version I'm missing? The in-game mod browser says there hasn't been an update for six months and your wiki (I assume) says latest version is the same one I have. Or maybe you haven't released it yet? If latter, then it's good to know I haven't been missing the obvious. (Though I assume when someone say something is fixed, the fix would've been uploaded somewhere.)

While I'm at it, and since I'm unaware if this has been fixed or not as well, I should mention that the Crucible of the Cosmos acts like a bottle instead of an alchemy table for making potions. (Using resources 100% of the time rather than most of the time)
Is what I was about to say but with some more testing (with just this and Hero's mod to spawn items) I feel like the chance to not consume might be a less than 33% it's supposed to be? Or I could just be unlucky which is probably the case. May or may not be a waste of time to look into and apologies if that turns out to be the case, but thought I'd mention it anyways.

Anywho, good mod you got here. It's neat.

Support of Split, not Spirit.
HH8QA2D.png

is there a way to hide the pets summoned from the force of life? the buff is great but a legion of vanity pets following me during a bullet hell boss is pretty distracting. Great mod BTW! Nevermind the question found the toggle menu "L"

hay, how does one get some spiked stompers from thorium to make the supersonic soul?
it says that they are unobtainable, so do you have to hack them in? Also for things like the soul of terraria you can get rid of pets but not light pets (ex. Shadow orb) so if possible, in that menu can you add some of those light pets that the soul of terreria spawns so you can toggle those too? Great mod btw i cant do a world without it! :)

Last edited:
I had to get the spiked stompers through cheat sheet so yeah it seems like you have to cheat them in with an item giving mod. as for the light pets toggle thats coming in the next update, i would also like to say that at the bottom right of your message is an edit button, forum admins tend to not like it when you multipost like that.

I've been meaning to ask, is the reason Calamity support for souls isn't coming till the update after the next update, if even then, because of Revengeance mode items? i mean... i had a bit of a theory that it might be because you're trying to figure out how to code the recipe's to be dependant on Difficulty, but i honestly have no clue if that is even it or how difficult that would be to code. Mostly just curious. and you don't even have to give me an answer either.
nah its just that calamity updates and changes items all the time so keeping track of that in recipes is pain

nah its just that calamity updates and changes items all the time so keeping track of that in recipes is pain
Aaaah. makes sense, hopefully they slow down soon. Though from what i've seen of Calamity's stuff they haven't added many new accessories or upgrades to specific accessories in a while as far as i know.

Last edited:
i was gonna ask if u could turn the world shaper soul's despawn effect into a toggle due to a issue i encountered with the antisocial mod butt since i noticed someone else brought it up im just gonna tell u y world shaper and by extension dimension can not work for me as they r right now so antisocial allows accessories in vanity slots to have their effects well somehow a byproduct of this is that this permanently puts it into builder mode which is great for the not consuming items that place a tile butt horrible for having no monsters unless i force their spawn i would be eternally grateful to be able to use the soul of dimensions also looking forward to seeing the soul of infinity and what it can do any idea when that update will be done
p.s sorry about the wall of text

I noticed there's an item called the Flesh Hand, but I have no idea how to get it. There's no page for it either.

Back
Top Bottom