tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi,
Appreciate the mod and all the item hunting it provides BUT
Can you please remove the bubble shield around the character from Hallowed Enchantment?
It's really annoying. Maybe make it a toggle in "Visible"

Hi,
Can you please remove the bubble shield around the character from Hallowed Enchantment?
you actually can remove the visual, just check the settings, it's all there

you actually can remove the visual, just check the settings, it's all there
Don't know where the settings are.. will look. Thank you :]

Update: Found it although i just wanted to disable the visual not the whole effect

Last edited:
hi when is the new update coming man i cant wait cause its not compatible with the new version of tmod loader
are you sure about that? because the big issue right now its that some essences can be crafted right away when you have the tinkers workshop since thorium remove some items on their latest update ("spiked stompers" among other items) but the mod can be played without any problems on the latest modlader.

@Fargowilta I've recently found a new mod which has a creative way of changing merchant shops. its called the Merchants+ mod. I would reccomend checking it out and seeing if you can use their Code to improve the shop options, including shops to buy specific things from specific mods. like Boss summons. and when i say Seeing if you could use their code i mean getting their permission to do so. though its up to you what you do, it is your mod. :3

@Fargowilta I've recently found a new mod which has a creative way of changing merchant shops. its called the Merchants+ mod. I would reccomend checking it out and seeing if you can use their Code to improve the shop options, including shops to buy specific things from specific mods. like Boss summons. and when i say Seeing if you could use their code i mean getting their permission to do so. though its up to you what you do, it is your mod. :3
It's a cool mod but an OP one. Especially for Fargo's mod. You can just buy everything.

are you sure about that? because the big issue right now its that some essences can be crafted right away when you have the tinkers workshop since thorium remove some items on their latest update ("spiked stompers" among other items) but the mod can be played without any problems on the latest modlader.
is it compatible with v0.10.1.5 cause its not working

is it compatible with v0.10.1.5 cause its not working
unless you have a old version of fargos mod that would explain your "not working problem"....check on the browser if the mod needs and update if you have already the latest version ( V0.16.2 )make sure to enable the mod and reload it to make it work.

The Sharpshooter's soul requires the Magic Quiver to make it but it doesn't give the fast arrow effect that the Quiver does.

unless you have a old version of fargos mod that would explain your "not working problem"....check on the browser if the mod needs and update if you have already the latest version ( V0.16.2 )make sure to enable the mod and reload it to make it work.
thank you that worked well

Hi,
the bubble thing has been changed into a new look completely, it should be better in next update
[doublepost=1544923358,1544923284][/doublepost]
ok I will look :p

Mmmm... When I install this mod with Antiaris and Terraria Overhaul, stack size of all items reduce to 99

The mod is really cool, but the free items at the tinkerers workshop are OP. They are free, but you can sell them for 3 gold. That gives you infinite money. Please nerf this.

The mod is really cool, but the free items at the tinkerers workshop are OP. They are free, but you can sell them for 3 gold. That gives you infinite money. Please nerf this.
What other mods do you have? I belive this is due to a conflict with a mod, it may be thorium as far as I know.

Edit: this is not an intended feature of the mod, these items are meant to be crafted with a lot of the weapons/accessories
of that class for prehardmod

just to let you know Mod of Redemption or Elements Awoken dont have their boss summons are not able to be bought from the mutant

Hey! I am playing right now modded Terraria with Fargo's Mutant Mod and I found out that you can craft the Apprentice's, the Barbarian's, the Slinger's and the Sniper's Essence in pre-hardmode without using any items at a tinkerer's workshop.
I am asking if this is intentional, because you can sell the items for 3+ gold for no input on your side.
If this intentional, why so?

Hey! I am playing right now modded Terraria with Fargo's Mutant Mod and I found out that you can craft the Apprentice's, the Barbarian's, the Slinger's and the Sniper's Essence in pre-hardmode without using any items at a tinkerer's workshop.
I am asking if this is intentional, because you can sell the items for 3+ gold for no input on your side.
If this intentional, why so?
It’s not, do u per chance have thorium enabled? I belive it is a thorium glitch.

It’s not, do u per chance have thorium enabled? I belive it is a thorium glitch.
I do have thorium enabled, the glitch started when I updated all my mods (including thorium and fargo's mutant mod), I think because Thorium removed some items that were part in those recipes, the game just glitched and let me craft them without anything

Back
Top Bottom