tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I do have thorium enabled, the glitch started when I updated all my mods (including thorium and fargo's mutant mod), I think because Thorium removed some items that were part in those recipes, the game just glitched and let me craft them without anything
That may be it yes, I don’t know the reason for the bug, I just know that it’s most likely thorium, as it’s the only mod I’ve had enabled with Fargo’s that causes this issue

I'm pretty sure Fargo is going to have to completely rework the way the mutant sells items to add even more bosses

instead of the prehardmode-hardmode-post hardmode layout, he'd have to switch over to a menu-per-mod type of layout

IE Thorium bosses in one menu, Spirit Bosses in another. Calamity bosses isn't needed as many npcs already sell summoning items for them, and neither are the 3 steam bosses from Enigma either (again, npc sells them)
atleast this way we can keep the legacy summon items (IE from the mod people can't really play anymore: Tremor) in Fargo's mod without having to remove them to save space in the shop menu.

A small question...is the slime energizer going to be the only energizer that will work in the game? Or will the functions of other energizers be implemented soon?

Btw, not sure what causes it(probably Thorium as mentioned) but some essences can be crafted for free at the tinkerer's workshop. Please either fix it or make the Occultist's Essence(summoner) free as well, I feel left out as a summoner lolol

Can this thread just be locked until the new version comes out, there's no new discussion and it's nothing but the same bug report over and over for several pages.
well here is a new bug report aparently thorium's recent update is now causing a clash with this mod due to something to do with the frost subwoofer and the soul of the universe resulting in the game crashing any time u try to load a character with the soul of the universe equipped

after the update it says:
Fargowiltas requires version 1.0.6.8 of Fernium but version 1.0.2.1 is installed.
Help please

Last edited:
Boy i can't wait to see what kinds of bugs i will encounter. I'm honestly super excited about this~ I also became a Patron!
Hope you love itt and thanks a lot o.o! I think I saw you on the discord maybe so I can give you a role n all.
[doublepost=1546185405,1546185344][/doublepost]
after the update it says:
Fargowiltas requires version 1.0.6.8 of Fernium but version 1.0.2.1 is installed.
Help please
Well Id say update Fernium but I heard there’s a remastered one or something so maybe I will have to change it to that

all the souls and enchants were removed from the game? that was what the mod had that was cool ._.

what is the point of Fargo's Sumons and SOULS now?

Last edited:
Hey, love this mod... can't really play Terraria anymore without it. ;)

Any chance you can include a "instatunnel" (similar to the instavator, but horizontal)?

Back
Top Bottom