tModLoader Fargo's Mods

NEW UPDATE - v 0.5.1 (Soul Mod)
-Added an item
-Added several more features that shall not be named to Masochist Mode
-Added Toggle for Super speed and made Super speed more manageable
-Changed how Top Hat Squirrels spawn
-Increased World Shaper Soul's tile placing speed boost
-Made Builder Mode toggle off by default (kind of a meme fix for now)
-removed extra Blue Moon in Slinger's Essence recipe
-fixed Platinum Enchantment's extra loot multiplier being off by one, and it doesn't work on bosses anymore

Hey just got a quick bug for you with the force of earth. the 3 balls of fire it spawns, the cursed flame and the frostburn ones are fine, but when the normal fireball touches water i assume it goes out but it instantly respawns along with the other 2. standing in water for around 4 seconds with the force on leads to something like this

upload_2019-1-4_14-43-58.png

as well as all the sound of all the flames duplicating themselves and giving off an extremely loud sound.

I'm also playing this with a friend in multiplayer and we're using both calamity and thorium if that helps

Hey just got a quick bug for you with the force of earth. the 3 balls of fire it spawns, the cursed flame and the frostburn ones are fine, but when the normal fireball touches water i assume it goes out but it instantly respawns along with the other 2. standing in water for around 4 seconds with the force on leads to something like this

View attachment 215010

as well as all the sound of all the flames duplicating themselves and giving off an extremely loud sound.

I'm also playing this with a friend in multiplayer and we're using both calamity and thorium if that helps
I will look into!

I hope that you can make a config file for the masochist mode to disable some features as part of the features is extremely hard (e.g. the lunar pillars disable all damage types except their own corresponding class ). I mean, it is really challenging but not everyone plays with 3 friends with different classes.

P.S. I still want to experience the changes you made to the lunar pillars enemies and moon lord but it is impossible to do it now.

P.P.S. the lightning rod debuff makes me lag as hell, may you think of another debuff?

ok so i just got the soul of eternity for my test file and it is amazing i may even have it be the only accessory i use in my main file (in which i wont be using cheat sheet to obtain anything so it may take awhile to get the soul of eternity from the time i start the file)

Shadow force, Soul of Terraria and Soul of Eternity "reforges" a weapon if dealing damage while airborne, replacing projectiles with arrows/bullets which are in the inventory. Requires weapon that has projectiles and is reforged, though flamethrowers seem to be reforged with -damage even if not. Re-entering the world fixes it.
upload_2019-1-5_20-1-15.png

another thing i personally like the idea of only using vanilla items to create the enchantments, forces, and souls it is a very easy way to avoid future situations like the recent thorium fiasco

Soul of dimension is currently broken just crashes the game as soon as I pick it up, the soul of terraria is slightly broken if I favorited it in my inventory I literally can’t go near it lol if I hover my mouse over it it just crashes the whole game, I can provide logs if needed

Is Fargo's Soul mod compatible with Calamity mod?
Not right now
I hope that you can make a config file for the masochist mode to disable some features as part of the features is extremely hard (e.g. the lunar pillars disable all damage types except their own corresponding class ). I mean, it is really challenging but not everyone plays with 3 friends with different classes.

P.S. I still want to experience the changes you made to the lunar pillars enemies and moon lord but it is impossible to do it now.

P.P.S. the lightning rod debuff makes me lag as hell, may you think of another debuff?
You just have to use multiple classes to get past the pillars, not planning on adding any configs for the mode.
Soul of the void is showing up as an unloaded item was it removed?
yes it was removed, but the souls were also moved to another mod altogether and all of it's effects are in new enchantments
what happened with masochist mode?
it's in the soul half now
The soul of dimension crashes my game. I'm on multiplayer.
fix coming
Shadow force, Soul of Terraria and Soul of Eternity "reforges" a weapon if dealing damage while airborne, replacing projectiles with arrows/bullets which are in the inventory. Requires weapon that has projectiles and is reforged, though flamethrowers seem to be reforged with -damage even if not. Re-entering the world fixes it.View attachment 215059
not sure exactly what you mean here.. but I'll look
another thing i personally like the idea of only using vanilla items to create the enchantments, forces, and souls it is a very easy way to avoid future situations like the recent thorium fiasco
yea although mod support will return soon, only for thorium and well I'll be able to update quickly if anything goes wrong again
Soul of dimension is currently broken just crashes the game as soon as I pick it up, the soul of terraria is slightly broken if I favorited it in my inventory I literally can’t go near it lol if I hover my mouse over it it just crashes the whole game, I can provide logs if needed
yep tooltips crash if they are too long, guess I have to cut them even shorter
Battle Cry is not working
multi? fix soon

Hey hi, I just tried the soul of eternity (the last accesory) and, while I have it, it stops my player but no crashes the game. I just cannot move my player.
Is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom