tModLoader Fargo's Mods

hi there!
im extremely new to the terraria mod scene, and have only gotten into mods recently. i found this mod from a friend and is overall really fun to play!
i do have quite an issue though:
i've just made the soul of the universe, and equipped it. it instantly stopped me from moving, and doing anything at all. i thought by leaving the world and rejoining it would work for me, but as i joined it, the game crashed. im not sure if this IS to do with other mods that i have installed, but im kind of worried as i don't think i can play as the character with it equipped ever again.
View attachment 215747
the latest update should fix that
[doublepost=1547922859,1547922797][/doublepost]
This might be asking a bit much, but if your going to add calamity&thorium support back in at some point, can we can enchantments for their biomes?

stuff like aquatic depths&sulfuric sea enchantment would be pretty cool, and I'm sure you could come up with a way to make them contrast each other.
You don't have an ocean enchant so... Why not?
nah enchantments are only for armor sets, but theres like a ton of ocean/aquatic depths/ and abyss themed armors anyway

(EDIT: I've tried with new worlds, and existing worlds. If i disable the mod everything runs fine. my modlist is [https://pastebin.com/mFKZUieR])
Hey, I was playing and modding, but saw there was an update for your mod, but now everytime i try to join a world i get the following error. I'm assuming it has to do with your mod because the log mentions your name. If you know a fix, or you think it's something else it'd be great to know.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Fargowiltas.FargoPlayer.PostUpdateEquips()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Last edited:
Just updated to the version released approx. ~1 hour ago and I am now getting an error when starting up an existing world:

Mod is currently broken, like previous comments same crash notice.

just updated to the latest version and it keeps crashing my world:

Have you downloaded the Fargo's soul mod? it is the 2nd part of the mod. I had the exact same error but when I downloaded the 2nd part it began to work.

Mutant Mod NEW UPDATE - v 1.0.7
-Instavator now works in Multiplayer and should lag less
-Fixed bug where Instavator and Boom Shuriken would not destroy Chlorophyte even when you're able to
-The Mutant will sell the Soul of Eternity if a player has already made one
(EDIT: I've tried with new worlds, and existing worlds. If i disable the mod everything runs fine. my modlist is [https://pastebin.com/mFKZUieR])
Hey, I was playing and modding, but saw there was an update for your mod, but now everytime i try to join a world i get the following error. I'm assuming it has to do with your mod because the log mentions your name. If you know a fix, or you think it's something else it'd be great to know.

Just updated to the version released approx. ~1 hour ago and I am now getting an error when starting up an existing world:

Mod is currently broken, like previous comments same crash notice.

fixed lol
[doublepost=1547953277,1547953256][/doublepost]
Sorry I also have a question, in the souls mod is there a way to disable the pets? They're cool and all just after a while it gets boring.
disable vanity for whatever is giving pets or just use soul toggle menu

Still having the same crash log with updated verison :

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Fargowiltas.FargoPlayer.PostUpdateEquips () [0x0010b] in <c76c90e99bbe4f63849629675c53d175>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PostUpdateEquips (Terraria.Player player) [0x00013] in <a17cf97a937a4fd393af9e423789daaf>:0
at Terraria.Player.Update (System.Int32 i) [0x024d5] in <a17cf97a937a4fd393af9e423789daaf>:0
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack (System.Object threadContext) [0x00336] in <a17cf97a937a4fd393af9e423789daaf>:0
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <a17cf97a937a4fd393af9e423789daaf>:0

I turned off the palladium healing effect, but I still get healed for 10% damage dealt by attacks. gold coins on hit doesnt seem to turn off either, you still get coins even if not gold.

also, with the new thorium effects integrated, whatever is spawning these ghost things is utterly broken. I was just fighting the devourer of gods on my test character (which has the soul of eternity) and just by standing still and letting it hit me, dozens and dozens, if not over a hundred of these things spawned. my framerate went from normal to around a frame every ten seconds.
this really needs a toggle AND some sort of upper limit for ghosts spawned. maybe just outright remove it if that isnt an option.

the bee spawning effects are without a toggle as well. not that big of a deal, but still something that can be a bit of a nuisance.

Last edited:
I turned off the palladium healing effect, but I still get healed for 10% damage dealt by attacks. gold coins on hit doesnt seem to turn off either, you still get coins even if not gold.

also, with the new thorium effects integrated, whatever is spawning these ghost things is utterly broken. I was just fighting the devourer of gods on my test character (which has the soul of eternity) and just by standing still and letting it hit me, dozens and dozens, if not over a hundred of these things spawned. my framerate went from normal to around a frame every ten seconds.
this really needs a toggle AND some sort of upper limit for ghosts spawned. maybe just outright remove it if that isnt an option.

the bee spawning effects are without a toggle as well. not that big of a deal, but still something that can be a bit of a nuisance.
Alright I'll look into those toggles not working,
also there is a toggle for the ghost, its the Yuma's Pendant one. I made diver add a upper limit of 100 just for that, but I can't do much more since it's thorium's effect

So in which shop is The Mutant supposed to sell the Soul of Eternity when someone in the world has it? I crafted it in my world and he isn't selling it in neither is pre-hardmode, hardmode, or post-moonlord shops. I was just wondering since my friend is worried I will unintentionally cause his mutant to sell it if I join his world with it in my inventory, bank, vault, or defenders forge.

also there is a toggle for the ghost, its the Yuma's Pendant one. I made diver add a upper limit of 100 just for that, but I can't do much more since it's thorium's effect
there is?
I couldnt find one and the ghosts still worked after turning off everything. maybe I missed something, do you know where in the list it is?

So in which shop is The Mutant supposed to sell the Soul of Eternity when someone in the world has it? I crafted it in my world and he isn't selling it in neither is pre-hardmode, hardmode, or post-moonlord shops. I was just wondering since my friend is worried I will unintentionally cause his mutant to sell it if I join his world with it in my inventory, bank, vault, or defenders forge.
It's in the Post Moon Lord shop and it only appears once someone equips it
there is?
I couldnt find one and the ghosts still worked after turning off everything. maybe I missed something, do you know where in the list it is?
ah yes I didn't release that yet, it will be out tomorrow

Hey, can we have a way to disable some of the effects of the Soul of Terraria? It causes ridiculous amounts of lag even with every pet hidden and makes the game unplayable, restricting me from using it and the Soul of Eternity which I have been looking forward to the whole playthrough. My computer has an i5 8300H and GTX 1050 so it's not like I'm giving it no chance. I hope this isn't too difficult to implement, but it'd be great if it could be. Thanks for putting your time into these mods and continuing to update them in the future.

Hey, can we have a way to disable some of the effects of the Soul of Terraria? It causes ridiculous amounts of lag even with every pet hidden and makes the game unplayable, restricting me from using it and the Soul of Eternity which I have been looking forward to the whole playthrough. My computer has an i5 8300H and GTX 1050 so it's not like I'm giving it no chance. I hope this isn't too difficult to implement, but it'd be great if it could be. Thanks for putting your time into these mods and continuing to update them in the future.
theres a toggle menu for exactly this reason, check settings and set the hotkey

It's in the Post Moon Lord shop and it only appears once someone equips it

ah yes I didn't release that yet, it will be out tomorrow
Thanks to your input on my previous question I have found that the reason "The Mutant" was not selling it in my single player world was that I had my Soul of Eternity equipped in my wing slot from the "Wing Slot" mod. For whatever reason, it is not counted as equipped when in that slot. I would say this is a bug that should be fixed but I feel as though it should be upgraded to a feature so that if someone crafts it in single player and wants to join a friend who hasn't yet they don't end up causing it to be buyable in their friends world. Just asking that you keep this in as a feature in some capacity as at this point my character is mostly built around it and my friend whom I've been playing modded with doesn't want the mutant to sell it yet as he wants to get it legitimately.

Worth mentioning that when playing on a server The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors actually deletes your map instead of revealing all of it.

My map after using the item:
8DBrb4h.png

Back
Top Bottom