tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Greetings Creator and Terrarians !
When I make some of Souls by "Fargo's Soul Mod". But I can't make them.
Because I haven't found recipes for "Thrown" type weapons (E.g. Wooden Yoyo Thrown...).
And now, I checked items by "Recipe Browser" Mod, "Thrown" items are included in "Fargo's Mutant Mod".
But "Fargo's Mutant Mod" hasn't recipes for "Thrown" items....

Fargo.jpg

Hey @Fargowilta . I don't know if it is intended or not but the "Tungsten enchantment" can be kinda "op" on a yo-yo or and beam/cloud magic weapon since there is no shoot speed on those items.
Also, I found a kinda infinite loop that if you have the "Tin Enchantment" and "Cobalt Enchantment" with the "Crietz" from thorium equipped it will allow you to "one-shot" bosses in a couple in-game seconds with any ranged/throwing weapon. I really... don't think that is intentional because with this combo I'm able to solo any boss with no armor and pre-hard mode gun.
Sorry for bothering you.

Hello and thank you for your mods.

I have both of your mods running, and I started a new character but did not get mutant's gift. I then killed a boss and the mutant showed up, I captured him with my bug net but still did not get a mutant's gift. From my inventory, I can use the mutant like an item or I can place him on the ground. Using the mutant as an item seems to have no effect, it doesn't say anything happens, anyways. I would love to start a masochist mode but can't seem to get the item that does it. Not sure how to cheat the item in. Thanks for any help.

From Wiki - Soul of Terraria:
"While the Soul is active, most weapons will be useless, because of the Soul eating up a large amount of your particle/projectile limit, causing projectiles to dissapear."

Does this still holds true?

"While the Soul is active, most weapons will be useless, because of the Soul eating up a large amount of your particle/projectile limit, causing projectiles to dissapear."

speaking of which, the Soul of Eternity's "bring all weapons to max use time" more times than not causes trouble where if you had some use speed up accessories or reforges, it will cause most weapons to not fire at all, since it makes them so fast that they don't have enough frames to do their thing. It also breaks the Terra Blade's projectiles making them accelerate to the point where you can't even see them. And finally, and here I'm not sure if it's just me, these speed up and stacking damage breaks tend to stay even if you unequip the Soul, it also broke some weapons altogether (i.e. Nebula Blazer shooting Starfury projectiles), forcing me to trash them and get them back to make them work properly again.

not sure what's going on with that Soul, but I don't think it is intended to happen

Hey @Fargowilta . I don't know if it is intended or not but the "Tungsten enchantment" can be kinda "op" on a yo-yo or and beam/cloud magic weapon since there is no shoot speed on those items.
Also, I found a kinda infinite loop that if you have the "Tin Enchantment" and "Cobalt Enchantment" with the "Crietz" from thorium equipped it will allow you to "one-shot" bosses in a couple in-game seconds with any ranged/throwing weapon. I really... don't think that is intentional because with this combo I'm able to solo any boss with no armor and pre-hard mode gun.
Sorry for bothering you.
Yea not really sure what to do about Tungsten with certain weapon types, maybe its effect should just be different
Also I will look into Crietz memes
Hello and thank you for your mods.

I have both of your mods running, and I started a new character but did not get mutant's gift. I then killed a boss and the mutant showed up, I captured him with my bug net but still did not get a mutant's gift. From my inventory, I can use the mutant like an item or I can place him on the ground. Using the mutant as an item seems to have no effect, it doesn't say anything happens, anyways. I would love to start a masochist mode but can't seem to get the item that does it. Not sure how to cheat the item in. Thanks for any help.
You can kill the Mutant and get the Mutant Grab Bag which may drop the Mutant Gift, but you need the Soul Mod for that to happen

I mean I would say no, but my computers pretty good, if anything tho all effects that would cause issues can be toggled off
speaking of which, the Soul of Eternity's "bring all weapons to max use time" more times than not causes trouble where if you had some use speed up accessories or reforges, it will cause most weapons to not fire at all, since it makes them so fast that they don't have enough frames to do their thing. It also breaks the Terra Blade's projectiles making them accelerate to the point where you can't even see them. And finally, and here I'm not sure if it's just me, these speed up and stacking damage breaks tend to stay even if you unequip the Soul, it also broke some weapons altogether (i.e. Nebula Blazer shooting Starfury projectiles), forcing me to trash them and get them back to make them work properly again.

not sure what's going on with that Soul, but I don't think it is intended to happen
well that all sounds pretty weird lol, I've never had such issues so I'd guess mod conflict but not sure

;(hi, i have a little problem (may be i dont read that part), i have some items i can see and use after the update , now i cant.
plz help.

[QUOTE = "Fargowilta, post: 1701797, miembro: 36191"] es probable que necesites descargar el mod de soul en el navegador para obtenerlos nuevamente [/ QUOTE]
Ya lo instalé e incluso entonces no aparece o no se puede usar, dos de los elementos son el alma del hechicero o hechicero y un elemento que produce munición y pociones infinitas.

I mean I would say no, but my computers pretty good, if anything tho all effects that would cause issues can be toggled off
I've never really had a problem with this, or if i did i didn't notice as it seemed like whenever particles disappeared they were still registered as being there and still damaged enemies. or so it seemed to me.

Back
Top Bottom