tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Was running Ancients Awakened + Base Mod + Fargo's Mutant Mod + Fargo's Soul Mod + GRealm on pre-latest tModLoader (version 10 or whatever as opposed to 11) in multiplayer with one other person and I was getting occasional crashes when I'd hover over the Soul of Terraria in my bottom accessory slot (this was without the extra slot from Masochist mode). Unfortunately, this also happened at the same time the Ancients Awakened boss glitched and started spawning this stupid rabbit boss every time a rabbit died, and after the game also got super glitched after we summoned 10 moon lords and both had the Soul of Terraria equipped, so we wound up uninstalling the mod and moving on to something else. It was a fun mod up until that point though!

Was running Ancients Awakened + Base Mod + Fargo's Mutant Mod + Fargo's Soul Mod + GRealm on pre-latest tModLoader (version 10 or whatever as opposed to 11) in multiplayer with one other person and I was getting occasional crashes when I'd hover over the Soul of Terraria in my bottom accessory slot (this was without the extra slot from Masochist mode). Unfortunately, this also happened at the same time the Ancients Awakened boss glitched and started spawning this stupid rabbit boss every time a rabbit died, and after the game also got super glitched after we summoned 10 moon lords and both had the Soul of Terraria equipped, so we wound up uninstalling the mod and moving on to something else. It was a fun mod up until that point though!
some mod s have mad compatibility due to different version(the mods you have dont have same update schedule) making your mods to override, and cause glitches, try removing them all, then put them back starting to your most important mod, and see if what mod causes the glitch

SADLY SPEAKING SOME OF YOUR MODS WILL SURELY BE REMOVED DUE TO THE GLITCH

I've run into some kind of problem where the mutant's hardmode shop is completely empty of any summons except for the Overloader. I've defeated the 3 mechanical bosses and Plantera and there aren't any of the hardmode summons showing up. Anybody have a solution?

I've run into some kind of problem where the mutant's hardmode shop is completely empty of any summons except for the Overloader. I've defeated the 3 mechanical bosses and Plantera and there aren't any of the hardmode summons showing up. Anybody have a solution?
udate your mod, it happens if the mod is not updated

My friends and I are having an issue with the souls toggle menu. The menu is moved partially off screen and certain effects can not be toggled on or off. Earlier the menu for myself was in the center of the screen but since has moved off screen. Has anyone found a fix for this issue? There have been a few posts about this but it seems to go over looked.

My friends and I are having an issue with the souls toggle menu. The menu is moved partially off screen and certain effects can not be toggled on or off. Earlier the menu for myself was in the center of the screen but since has moved off screen. Has anyone found a fix for this issue? There have been a few posts about this but it seems to go over looked.
probably your screen resolution try increasing it, the fargo toggle is unmovable for now

im confused i went to download the apotheosis and friends mod and it said that i need fargos soul mod version 1.00 and that i am using 0.7.4 however i do not have the option of updating can someone tell me what is going on

im confused i went to download the apotheosis and friends mod and it said that i need fargos soul mod version 1.00 and that i am using 0.7.4 however i do not have the option of updating can someone tell me what is going on
same here but actually fargo's next update is 1.0 so lets wait and disable apothesis for now( N terry probobly contacted fargo so link his mod and forgot that 1.0 is still on progress)

I have run into a problem where when I equip the soul of eternity, my character can move for a second or two and then my character freezes and is unable to interact with the world at all. I ahve tried un-equipping everything but the only thing that works is to take off the accessory. Is there a fix to this?

Attachments

• delet this.png
    delet this.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 163
I have run into a problem where when I equip the soul of eternity, my character can move for a second or two and then my character freezes and is unable to interact with the world at all. I ahve tried un-equipping everything but the only thing that works is to take off the accessory. Is there a fix to this?
um did you update your calamity?
because the latest calamity is not yet integrated with the current Fargo
just use the older calamity for now and wait until fargo updates

Reactions: MGM
there seem to be a bug with either the true mutants armor or soul of eternity cause i equipped them both became unable to move had no life regen no mana regen my mana set at 0 and the true mutant armor set bonus got disabled i then removed the soul of eternity and the only thing that changed was that i gained my set bonus back i then removed the true mutant armor and still coudent do anything i then closed the game and reopened it and still found myself stuck

Back
Top Bottom