tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@Fargowilta If I equip the tin enchantment, my character freezes and I am unable to do anything until I unequip it. The same happens if I equip the force it is used in or soul of Terraria. Is it a bug or am I just dumb?
your other mods are not updated or you updated a mod but fargo souls still doesnt have an update for compatibility
suggestion (wait till fargo updates or update all other mods (not thorium this mod updated while fargo still dont have an update for it so yea it might be the cause of the bug)

Using any higher tier souls like soul of the universe or soul of the masochist freezes the character in place, removes the character's vanity, and turns off all accessory effects, I have Calamity Mod and it's updated to the latest version straight from the discord and all other mods are updated to the latest version. I've seen other people have this problem but they always got a reply of updating their Calamity Mod in which I have, but the problem still persist. Is compatibility for Calamity Mod bugged right now? Or is there something I have to do for this to not happen?

Any hints for dungeon guardian? If I am trying to fight in open, it despawns immediately when off-screen and spews around too much one-shotting crap to be killed up close. And attempts to use teleporters are punished by instant death from god eater debuff.

Also, notes from experience with the last version:
New config menu is much worse, since accessing it and finding anything takes a lot of time.
Supersonic soul is still very inconvenient. When it is on any degree of precise movements is impossible, and disabling it disables any effect of speed accessories, meaning that it is still a good idea to have frostspark boots on swap..
Painting for necro enchantment is very rare, it can take searching dungeons of dozens of large worlds to find one (843039727 small expert corruption).
Orichalcum fireballs are bugged when fighting Planterra - they keep spawning more and more.

Last edited:
An issue i have with, and a suggestion i have for the Mutant Mod.

I activated the Christmas season with a present, and i beat the Frost Legion, and got Santa Claus, but every time i log out of that world he dies, so i have to keep respawning him with Cheat Sheet. This should be fixed.

Also support for the Consolaria and Assorted Crazy Things mods would be nice, those are some of my favorite mods. Would love to summon Ocram and Soul Harvester without grinding their summons.

Last edited:
@Fargowilta When using the soul mod it causes all weapons that arent melee to do nothing, for example enchanted boomerang will just dissapear when hitting an enemy, same with any summons the summon will just despawn and do no damage, also happens on modded weapons like the Crystalline, any help appreciated. Did some testing its not related to too many mods loaded having the mod active even as the only mod will still cause this.
same here it recognizes the attack if I'm close to what I'm attacking though, got this error from debug if it helps
[20:44:22] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:44:26] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> ThoriumMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:44:26] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumProjectile' from assembly 'ThoriumMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at FargowiltasSouls.FargoPlayer.ThoriumModifyProj(Projectile proj, NPC target, Int32 damage, Boolean crit)
at FargowiltasSouls.FargoPlayer.ModifyHitNPCWithProj(Projectile proj, NPC target, Int32& damage, Single& knockback, Boolean& crit, Int32& hitDirection) in FargowiltasSouls\FargoPlayer.cs:line 1718
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.ModifyHitNPCWithProj(Projectile proj, NPC target, Int32& damage, Single& knockback, Boolean& crit, Int32& hitDirection)
at Terraria.Projectile.Damage()
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

@Fargowilta When using the soul mod it causes all weapons that arent melee to do nothing, for example enchanted boomerang will just dissapear when hitting an enemy, same with any summons the summon will just despawn and do no damage, also happens on modded weapons like the Crystalline, any help appreciated. Did some testing its not related to too many mods loaded having the mod active even as the only mod will still cause this.

I'm also waiting for a fix for this :(

Managed to cheese dungeon guardian with minecart arena!

Attachments

• Capture 2019-11-08 08_12_19.png
    Capture 2019-11-08 08_12_19.png
    719.6 KB · Views: 296
When I equip both the soul of terraria and soul of yggdrasil, everything stops dealing damage probably due to the projectile limit, is there a way to fix this?

Hey guys, love the mod, but I’ve recently updated and have come across a pretty freaking massive issue. When I have the Fargo soul mod installed my projectiles do no damage, it’s as though they’re cosmetic. Changing my mods and/or reloading has no effect. Could you guys please look into this? I’ve worked hard for quite a number of souls, and would like to keep them. Thanks!

same here it recognizes the attack if I'm close to what I'm attacking though, got this error from debug if it helps
[20:44:22] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:44:26] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> ThoriumMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:44:26] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumProjectile' from assembly 'ThoriumMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at FargowiltasSouls.FargoPlayer.ThoriumModifyProj(Projectile proj, NPC target, Int32 damage, Boolean crit)
at FargowiltasSouls.FargoPlayer.ModifyHitNPCWithProj(Projectile proj, NPC target, Int32& damage, Single& knockback, Boolean& crit, Int32& hitDirection) in FargowiltasSouls\FargoPlayer.cs:line 1718
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.ModifyHitNPCWithProj(Projectile proj, NPC target, Int32& damage, Single& knockback, Boolean& crit, Int32& hitDirection)
at Terraria.Projectile.Damage()
at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)
Weird that its an issue with thorium when it happens to any projectile based weapon from any mod.

thorium has done a massive overhaul with the bard class this has resulted in many of the accessories that use bard items as materials to cause a freezing glitch much like the one cause by having a non up to date calamity (i have calamity disabled so thats not the issue) if u could please take a look at the new bard content and see what u can do

When I activate the Fargo's mod and I join an world my charakter spawns in the air and I can't do anything. I can only do alt+f4.

I have the calamity mod activated and some other mods like weaponOut
PLS HELP

I am having the same issue as Yolax48. I even tried this on a new world. It only registers input when the chat is open. Please fix the mod or roll it back to 1.5.

Ditto; all working fine an hour ago. Came back and updated and kb input not recognised except chat. That'll teach me for updating :)

EDIT: Throwing an error in the client.log. I don't actually have the Souls mod enabled (but I've just tried it with and without just to be sure), I forget why now but I think it was some incompatibility with my other mods (possibly Spirit - EDIT: Confirmed Spirit mod not compatible with Souls...(not Mutant as originally stated) according to Fargo wiki - Fargo's Mod):

[15:55:08] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at Fargowiltas.FargoPlayer.ProcessTriggers(TriggersSet triggersSet)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.ProcessTriggers(Player player, TriggersSet triggersSet)
at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersSet.CopyInto(Player p)
at DMD<Terraria.Player::Update>(Player , Int32 )
at Terraria.WorldGen.FinishPlayWorld()
at System.Action.Invoke()
at DMD<Terraria.Main::DoUpdate>(Main , GameTime )
at BaseLibrary.Hooking.Main_DoUpdate(orig_DoUpdate orig, Main self, GameTime gameTime) in BaseLibrary\Hooking\Hooking.cs:line 105
at DMD<DMD<Hook<Terraria.Main::DoUpdate>?35987926>?39074869::Hook<Terraria.Main::DoUpdate>?35987926>(Main , GameTime )
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Last edited:
OK, so I removed both parts of Fargo's mods (as in physically deleted the files) and fired the game up and all good. Went back to Mod Browser and downloaded both Souls and Mutants and enabled them, reloaded mods and game started fine. Exited, disabled Souls, and now my game works fine. No idea whether it was user error or not, but this appears to have fixed it for me. ymmv.

The exact same thing happened to me but I have a lot of mods and didnt know what was causing this, thannks

Thanks Fargowilta for fixing the problem with Thorium and Calamitas. I just used a flute from Thorium and the projectile works as intended. Love your mods, and your support.
Hugz<3:D

Back
Top Bottom