tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi all, i want a download a Fargo's soul mod but i can't to find him.I am find Fargo's mutant mod and trying to find soul mod.
Who can help me? (i try to find soul mod in mod browser but he was not there)
update your "tmodloader" then type "fargo" or "soul" limit your characters in the browser its very specific

What happened to the button to open the checkbox UI to disable certain things in the souls mod?
1582254202491.png

What happened to the button to open the checkbox UI to disable certain things in the souls mod?View attachment 236432
theres no more button for that menu the checkbox(toggle) is already on the game menu (mod config)
go there and tamper with it
if you dont know where it is
1) while on playing press "ESC"
2) find mod config (its literaly there) if not update your mod browser

you can find it oalso outside the game
1) go to "mods"
2) find the fargo mod you downloaded
3) see the gear sign? click it its literally the modconfig itself

I will be honest, as much as I like the addition of the Masochist Mode and it's mechanics it can be WAY harder and grindy to get the Soul of Eternity. :sigh:

Don't get me wrong, it can be really rewarding to get the Soul of Eternity after you defeated all Post-Moonlord Masochist bosses and all that, but for me grinding for them is enough for me.

What I'm trying to say is that I would like of you to consider making Masochist Mode a separate mod so we can enjoy the Souls mod without having to go through Masochist Mode and it's bosses, but keeping it as an optional add-on.

I will be honest, as much as I like the addition of the Masochist Mode and it's mechanics it can be WAY harder and grindy to get the Soul of Eternity. :sigh:

Don't get me wrong, it can be really rewarding to get the Soul of Eternity after you defeated all Post-Moonlord Masochist bosses and all that, but for me grinding for them is enough for me.

What I'm trying to say is that I would like of you to consider making Masochist Mode a separate mod so we can enjoy the Souls mod without having to go through Masochist Mode and it's bosses, but keeping it as an optional add-on.
that would ruin the hard core mode to earn eternity
eternity is too strong so i think going to maso mod is sufficient enough to compensate for it

I don't think some of the fargo's soul items (tim's concoction, nymph's perfume) are dropping, i used the deviantts summon items to kill a bunch of tims and nymphs but they didn't drop their items. i already got the security wallet from the flying dutchman so it isn't all of the items, but the recipe browser mod also doesn't show that they drop their items. are the drop rates super low or are the item drops bugged?

I don't think some of the fargo's soul items (tim's concoction, nymph's perfume) are dropping, i used the deviantts summon items to kill a bunch of tims and nymphs but they didn't drop their items. i already got the security wallet from the flying dutchman so it isn't all of the items, but the recipe browser mod also doesn't show that they drop their items. are the drop rates super low or are the item drops bugged?
I think they're just rare. I killed a ton of Tims and only got one Tim's Concoction.

It would be a godsend to be able to turn off the highlights from the (thorium crossover) Cyber Punk Enchantment, as well as the Force of Nilfheim, and have a HUD element, (like the pre-existing thorium bard empowerment buff section) rather than the uber-ugly neon highlights on any armor I use.

It would be a godsend to be able to turn off the highlights from the (thorium crossover) Cyber Punk Enchantment, as well as the Force of Nilfheim, and have a HUD element, (like the pre-existing thorium bard empowerment buff section) rather than the uber-ugly neon highlights on any armor I use.
There is a toggle for that effect in the mod config I’m pretty darn sure

well it is optional. It definitely won’t be seperated. If anything you can just turn it on at the end and annihilate every boss to get their items anyway

I agree on the nod of the Soul of Eternity, once you get this thing anyways you've pretty much won, you can kill just about everything by doing nothing.
Completing Maso-Mode is a MUST in my eyes for it, as I am a strong believer of a "No Pain No Gain" philosophy.
The best items are already locked behind Expert-mode, so the VERY best items should naturally only be locked behind Maso Mode

I agree on the nod of the Soul of Eternity, once you get this thing anyways you've pretty much won, you can kill just about everything by doing nothing.
Completing Maso-Mode is a MUST in my eyes for it, as I am a strong believer of a "No Pain No Gain" philosophy.
The best items are already locked behind Expert-mode, so the VERY best items should naturally only be locked behind Maso Mode
i fully agreed
in fact if im in charge i would add more difficulty modes to make the items harder to obtain since the power you get makes you a god (and this is not an exaggeration)

The insta bridge items that remove terrian are very buggy the GUI you can click through so when you click it places the bridge instead of changing a setting for said bridge. I can remove all of hell and my world because of it in...I would guess less then a minute please add a hotkey to open the GUI without having to hold the item of hell destroying

When will there be a soul toggles for Sacred Tools/Shadows of Abaddon souls, Yggdrasil soul, and Calamity's Tyrant soul? I cant seem to be able to toggle most of, if any of their effects on/off and has gotten a bit annoying using the Soul of Eternity and having those effects permanently turned on

Last edited:
When will there be a soul toggles for Sacred Tools/Shadows of Abaddon souls, Yggdrasil soul, and Calamity's Tyrant soul? I cant seem to be able to toggle most of, if any of their effects on/off and has gotten a bit annoying using the Soul of Eternity and having those effects permanently turned on
calamity and thorium effects can all be turned off, SoA soon

Back
Top Bottom