tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I still an exploit that should be patched, as it's free money
Since we're on the topic of exploits, here's one: The pirate captain summoning item costs only 10 gold, while pirate captains themselves drop roughly three times that with masomode + Revengeance mode from calamity, allowing you to triple your money very easily by spending it all on pirate flags, building a box around yourself, and using summons. I'm assuming this applies to most other summoning items as well, but I've only tested it using the pirate flag.

I'm experiencing an issue when I use the Sharpshooter's Essence, when I have it equipped, some ranged weapons, particularly the Onyx Blaster, shoot twice when I click. It's annoying as it makes it take longer to switch between different weapons in battle. Is this intended behaviour, or a bug?

I've noticed a bug. When converting minerals, you get more than you started with.
1. View attachment 245671

2.View attachment 245672

3.View attachment 245674
I Have only this mod enabled
Fixed very soon
With Thorium whenever I equip Folv's ancient enchantment or anything crafted with it (including the Soul of Eternity!) my character is frozen in place and I can't attack or do anything until I un-equip the accessory. Toggling Folv's enchantment abilities in the mod config menu doesn't help and I even tried disabling all mods other than the fargo mods and thorium and I got the same results. I spent nearly 200 hours in a playthrough working towards the soul of eternity only to find out i cant use it.
fixed very soon also
Since we're on the topic of exploits, here's one: The pirate captain summoning item costs only 10 gold, while pirate captains themselves drop roughly three times that with masomode + Revengeance mode from calamity, allowing you to triple your money very easily by spending it all on pirate flags, building a box around yourself, and using summons. I'm assuming this applies to most other summoning items as well, but I've only tested it using the pirate flag.
will increase price

I'm experiencing an issue when I use the Sharpshooter's Essence, when I have it equipped, some ranged weapons, particularly the Onyx Blaster, shoot twice when I click. It's annoying as it makes it take longer to switch between different weapons in battle. Is this intended behaviour, or a bug?
I have no idea how that’s happening but I guess I can look

Well isn't every boss summon also need a price increase is what you mean? Since the boss does drop more money than what you summon them for if you sell everything, you got to consider the price discounts that Mutant gives in term with the pirate invasion summons, would maybe need a steeper cost then.

1.PNG

Bug with thorium, Cryo-Magus Enchantment don't need ingredients.

I cannot find the keybind for the souls toggle menu in my settings. Is it affected by any other mod and would it be under Fargowitas or FargowitasSouls in the settings? Thank you :)!

I cannot find the keybind for the souls toggle menu in my settings. Is it affected by any other mod and would it be under Fargowitas or FargowitasSouls in the settings? Thank you :)!

It would would probably be under FargowitasSouls seeing as that's the mod that adds them in the first place

soul toggl is removed its replaced by the menu on the "ModConfig"
you can find it on the menu whiile playing (press esc while playing) and you will see a modconfig its listed there along with other mod with modconfig option

this might not be related but it also might be related but when I try loading fargo's souls mod it says it cant be loaded for the following reason: Gyazo (I couldn't copy paste the text so heres a gyazo pic instead)

I think this has something to do with the crucible of the cosmos and various forces (specifically the cosmos force as shown in the gyazo)
do note: if I have calamity enabled it will say apocalypse force instead of cosmos force (I havnt tested with any other mods that add content)
please fix this as the mod will not load at all (edit: heres the proper image)

Attachments

• hes.png
    hes.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 190
I can't find any information about the Multitask Center and Elemental Assembler.

- Elemental Assembler can't be used to craft potions, but still counts as an alchemy table for Calamity's purposes (i.e. blood orb recipes)

- Elemental Assembler also doesn't have the alchemy table's chance to preserve materials when making potions

this might not be related but it also might be related but when I try loading fargo's souls mod it says it cant be loaded for the following reason: Gyazo (I couldn't copy paste the text so heres a gyazo pic instead)

I think this has something to do with the crucible of the cosmos and various forces (specifically the cosmos force as shown in the gyazo)
do note: if I have calamity enabled it will say apocalypse force instead of cosmos force (I havnt tested with any other mods that add content)
please fix this as the mod will not load at all (edit: heres the proper image)
make sure both mutant and souls are updated, crucible was moved to mutant mod

A little issue i had while playing with Maso + Revengeance mode is when fighting skele prime when he reaches 75 percent health and the invinci arms appear they force his head to only take 1 or 2 damage like a dungeon guardian because revengeance mode makes it so if he has his arms he has dungeon guardian like defense and kinda makes it impossible to beat with both on. We switched off revengeance for the fight but i just wanted to know between you whether this could be fixed

Ok, so I found very annoying and kinda disappointing bug:
Every time I use "Soul of Eternity" in my accessory sloot it crashes my game. (Also I use this mod with Calamity mod. And it makes this accessory freakin imbalanced.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom