tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'm running into a couple issues here.
Toggles don't seem to work. Features I toggle off still apply; for example, I'll turn off the Air Walkers' toggle and the effect persists when I equip the Soul of Dimensions. I've tested it by turning off everything, and all the effects of its components still work. It lags the game and makes it hard to see my character with all the effects on, and most of them don't apply to the individual runs.
Also, my character doesn't move when I equip the Soul of Eternity. It freezes up, and can only move when I take the accessory off.

EDIT: would it be possible to turn off some of the set bonuses? the wings from snow ruffian armor are messing stuff up

Last edited:
I'm running into a couple issues here.
Toggles don't seem to work. Features I toggle off still apply; for example, I'll turn off the Air Walkers' toggle and the effect persists when I equip the Soul of Dimensions. I've tested it by turning off everything, and all the effects of its components still work. It lags the game and makes it hard to see my character with all the effects on, and most of them don't apply to the individual runs.
Also, my character doesn't move when I equip the Soul of Eternity. It freezes up, and can only move when I take the accessory off.

EDIT: would it be possible to turn off some of the set bonuses? the wings from snow ruffian armor are messing stuff up
others mod toggles are pretty whack in general, theyll be redone soon, any issues with the regular ones?

I don't know why, but, i was fighting EoC and by some reason i did 100000+ damage, i don't think is the fargo's mod but i wanna make sure?
Is a bug from this mod? Or do it works like that?

Just updated to the latest version of the mod, trying to do the lunar event in multiplayer and my world is crashing, it starts by lagging bad twice and then all enemies stop spawning, and then the world stops loading past a certain point, anybody else run into this? Is there a way to roll back the mod?

Just updated to the latest version of the mod, trying to do the lunar event in multiplayer and my world is crashing, it starts by lagging bad twice and then all enemies stop spawning, and then the world stops loading past a certain point, anybody else run into this? Is there a way to roll back the mod?
I updated and now it won't even load the mod- it say I'm using the wrong version of tmodloader...?

Did today's update break goblin invasions? I wasn't getting any progress on them, but then I disabled the mod and things seemed to start working again.

Heyo, Found an error when playing. Fargo's Soul is still searching for an Auto House when the Deviantt gives you your eternity mode starter kit, causing an error and refusing to give you anything. Just wanted to let you know in case someone else points this out on worldgen. Thanks!

golem and brain on eternity mode seem to be unkillable. they reach 1 hp then start regening heavily and no amount of damage or debuffs can kill them or do damage at all. any further information im happy to provide.

Is the squirrel NPC overriding other NPCs at random? They keep despawning and the Census mod information for the squirrel is all messed up if it's spawned.

Stingers essence is free by... Some... Reason. Also Olympian's soul can be crafted with Stinger's Essence alone
Fixed when souls mod updates
Did today's update break goblin invasions? I wasn't getting any progress on them, but then I disabled the mod and things seemed to start working again.
fixed by now
golem and brain on eternity mode seem to be unkillable. they reach 1 hp then start regening heavily and no amount of damage or debuffs can kill them or do damage at all. any further information im happy to provide.
are you using overhaul

Back
Top Bottom