tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Fixed when souls mod updates

fixed by now

are you using overhaul

Yes, i was. I tried to kill without the mod enabled and it worked. Is it something to do with how it calculates resistances or something? Perhaps there might be a fix somehow somewhere.

Anybody else stumbling across this thread with the same problem as me - boss unkillable infinite health regen is due to incompatibility with terraria overhaul

Yes, i was. I tried to kill without the mod enabled and it worked. Is it something to do with how it calculates resistances or something? Perhaps there might be a fix somehow somewhere.

Anybody else stumbling across this thread with the same problem as me - boss unkillable infinite health regen is due to incompatibility with terraria overhaul
Overhaul death animations take long enough for emode regen to happen then they don’t die. Regen is removed next update so it will be fixed

Do you mind adding a toggle for suffocation in the space layer on eternity mode? Or at least making it only affect the player. It doesn't seem to play well with other mods (specifically qwerty and spirit in this case), and makes the enemies that spawn in their space biomes suffocate and die before they can even attack. This applies to the bosses of those areas too (they don't instantly die, but they do have a constant extremely damaging debuff), which trivalizes the entire progression they offer.

Is anyone else not getting any sturdy fossils from the extractor? I have run maybe around 500 desert fossils through and have gotten no fossils at all? trying to make the fossil enchantment and am unable to do so because of this. Also deviantt did not give me any items either when i started my world and put it into eternity mode.

With Luiafk being essentially dead, does anyome know of a potential replacement? I i ask because i use it with this mod as part of my current load order.

Speaking of, great job on the mod, though I do have a specific criticism/request.

The eternity mode nerfs to the ranger class's weapons are something that irks me specifically, because they make most mid-late game vanilla armaments inferior to stuff from thorium or any other content mod, and, aside from messing with progression, the nerfs themselves are... questionable in some cases.

Id appreciate it if balance changes to vanilla items was either made part of the config, or if more items could have their nerfs removed through progression similar to how the space gun gets its nerf lifted when the BoC/EoW is defeated.

That, or maybe look a bit at the balance changes themselves, perhaps with an eye towards bringing them more in line with 1.4.

Am I doing something wrong or do Mod Cross Compatibility Options, so for example the Calamity and Thorium Enchantments, not work in general? They seem to just... not exist even though theyre fully explained in the wiki with recipes and all that stuff.

All cross mod compatibility stuff was removed in the most recent update. Fargo is going to release all cross mod compatibility stuff on a separate mod though, so we'll have to wait in the meantime. Already missing my Thorium enchants :(

All cross mod compatibility stuff was removed in the most recent update. Fargo is going to release all cross mod compatibility stuff on a separate mod though, so we'll have to wait in the meantime. Already missing my Thorium enchants :(
This explains why some of my enchants suddenly went unloaded after update. Any estimations on release date?

Am i using the wrong version of something? I updated both souls and mutant mods.
18c89eb55e25e46c99a31cc785bbe3f3.png

Gyazo

Back
Top Bottom