tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Most recent update broke everything for me. Loadup causes the error above. Luckily I have another friend who got the previous version and hadn't updated yet.

Use these to continue previous savegames:
Am i using the wrong version of something? I updated both souls and mutant mods.
18c89eb55e25e46c99a31cc785bbe3f3.png

Gyazo
Just update Fargo's Mutant Mod and Fargo's Souls Mod.

Anyone ever get something called a Death Fruit? I got one and accidentally used it. Now I’m stuck at 380 HP and cannot use any life fruit to raise it and can’t use Calamity perms to raise it.

is there any way to counteract this???

Is the Cross-Mod Capability working? I have the separate mod, and the correct items are being added, but aren't working as they used to (I can't use the Soul of the Tyrant as a material for the Soul of Eternity, for example). Is this intended, or is this still something in progress?

Is the Cross-Mod Capability working? I have the separate mod, and the correct items are being added, but aren't working as they used to (I can't use the Soul of the Tyrant as a material for the Soul of Eternity, for example). Is this intended, or is this still something in progress?
Intended, but will be changed soon AFAIK
cross mod cringe anyway

Is it just me or does anybody else have FPS problems when standing near Draedon's forge when you have Builder mode (world shaper soul) active and your inventory open?

Seems like it is influenced by how full your inventory is. Fuller inv = more FPS lag.

Is it just me or does anybody else have FPS problems when standing near Draedon's forge when you have Builder mode (world shaper soul) active and your inventory open?

Seems like it is influenced by how full your inventory is. Fuller inv = more FPS lag.
when will people learn not to mix content mods

what about a setting option which make items cheaper? like for the chopper enhancement you only need the weapons and the armor and not the critter and picture. this would be broken yea but the only reason why i dont craft many souls item is because i didnt find the picture and critters

what about a setting option which make items cheaper? like for the chopper enhancement you only need the weapons and the armor and not the critter and picture. this would be broken yea but the only reason why i dont craft many souls item is because i didnt find the picture and critters
how to get pictures: bug net painter and throw him into the right biome
how to get critters: easy and if you are having bad luck try the lumberjack
also you aren't playing emode are you
you're supposed to play emode (if you were enchants would be pretty much necessary)

how to get pictures: bug net painter and throw him into the right biome
how to get critters: easy and if you are having bad luck try the lumberjack
also you aren't playing emode are you
you're supposed to play emode (if you were enchants would be pretty much necessary)
if you mean expert mean expert mode, yes
i dont really use bug netting npcs, i try it

I just killed eternity mode twin
and I didn't get any of their drops even though shadow diamonds dropped
boss checklist says it haven't been defeated as well
I found out that even you did killed it, if you kills the retinazer during it's deathray spin and spazmatism 1hp you won't get drops and it seems like it despawned

I was fighting mutant, he got to his last attack, I kept getting spawn killed, and the sheer amount of revival bones killed my game and corrupted my world file.

Back
Top Bottom