tModLoader Fargo's Mods

1606130661990.png
Ooooooh

Firstly, just wanted to say I've definitely been enjoying these mods on my latest world. Its kind of like putting an N64-era collectathon in Terraria, and its making me take more time to actually explore and look around for items and things rather than just skipping through certain content.

I did wish to ask, is there a list of which enchantments the Wizard Enchantment affects, and the specific effects of them? I've been testing it out as best I could, but for enchantments with less obvious damaging effects, its sometimes a bit hard to tell if it affects it or not. If not, well, more things for me to mess around with lol.

Anyone else having problems with the enchantments that you make with other mods items? I cant make enchantments that use items from thorium, calamity, or abbadon, even though I have all of them installed. I also have both Fargos mods installed So I'm just confused.

Anyone else having problems with the enchantments that you make with other mods items? I cant make enchantments that use items from thorium, calamity, or abbadon, even though I have all of them installed. I also have both Fargos mods installed So I'm just confused.
All the modded enchantments are all moved to a new mod that is working in progress called Fargo's Soul mod DLC, so even though it is on the wiki, it is disabled in the current version.

I found a bug. If you craft an explosive bunny (which is 1 dynamite and 1 bunny), and craft the Boreal wood enchantment, you can swing the explosive bunny and it shoots snowballs which do about 160 damage each. Which is really overpowered, given that you can get this before you beat a boss

whenever i go to the mod browser and try to update fargo's soul mod, it keeps saying i have to update it no matter how many times i try update it. is there any way to fix this?

Does anyone have any tips for beating the eater of worlds in eternity mode. I am also running calamity in the same world.

Does anyone have any tips for beating the eater of worlds in eternity mode. I am also running calamity in the same world.
For pure experience, try disable calamity mode
Otherwise,
1. Fight him on the surface; don't be afraid to leave the biome because in Emode, it no longer despawns when outside corruption. You can and you should build the arena much higher.
2. Get the iron enchantment; it is basically a better shield of cthulhu with a parry. In eternity mode, the vile spits cannot be destroyed, so when trying to change directions at the end of the arena, try to dash, and then parry in the air without losing momentum. That way, you can block most of the attacks plus, blocking the rotting debuff.
3. Place eater of souls banner in the arena to cover all the arena with the banner buff, and try focusing on the eater of souls first. It should always be your first focus, or otherwise the fireballs will swarm you to death.
4.Avoid touching the Eater of world itself and it's flamethrower at all costs. because of that, you might want to snipe the head. The destroy-stun-destroy strat no longer works, as of his flamethrower. 10 seconds of cursed inferno and 10 seconds of rotting can really mess you up.
5. Fight him in daylight. It's impossible to see the vile spits at night.

souls craft are bugged i just crafted sniper's soul without elemantal quiver
i have calamity i have souls DLC mod but
if there's a way that fixes that im not heard of that would be great

i found a bug, With calamity (im not using the calamity fargo's soul mod extension) when you turn on the tiki charm for the soul of terraria it despawns your minions, but if i turn it off i loose the minion slots it gives me which i need since im not going full summoner, please change it so there is an option to disable the tikis, and an option for the minion slots, not one for both.

Back
Top Bottom