tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@Fargowilta Hi! I absolutely love this mod, it is one of if not my favorite mod! I was just wondering if there will ever be bosses (other than Deviantt) before the moon lord, I kind of feel that part doesn’t have as much to it as post moon lord. Also curious if there is any sort of story behind this mod or like lore or something like that. Thanks!
there might be earlier bosses someday..

@Fargowilta So, I am currently playing your mod, and I can't seem to get the lumberjack to spawn. The wiki says that you need to get 500 wood from chopping trees, which I have done, and he hasn't spawned. Another source I saw is that a wooden token is needed by crafting it with 25 of every wood except pearlwood, and only one evil wood, but using cheat sheet shows that the item doesn't exist.

Out of impatience, I spawned the lumberjack in with the same cheat sheet, and the wooden token appeared in his inventory, despite the item not appearing in the cheat sheet.

hello, im playing in a new world, but i cant get any sturdy fossil, i have broken more than 1000 of dessert fossil in the extractinator but nothing, am i doing anything wrong?

Hey lads and lassies i happened on an issue with this mod or technicly the "fargo's soulds mod DLC" the "Demon Blood enchamentment" should give you the ability to colled blood charges and afther 4 you will deal 2x damage and heal for 20% of said damage(then reset your blood charges to 0 and damage to normal) however on any melle weapon hit it just multiplies the base damage of the weapon and thus it can jsut scale up to infinte damage

Hey lads and lassies i happened on an issue with this mod or technicly the "fargo's soulds mod DLC" the "Demon Blood enchamentment" should give you the ability to colled blood charges and afther 4 you will deal 2x damage and heal for 20% of said damage(then reset your blood charges to 0 and damage to normal) however on any melle weapon hit it just multiplies the base damage of the weapon and thus it can jsut scale up to infinte damage
Well then, join the discord and report as a bug

I'm having two problems in my latest playthrough that I'm pretty sure are caused by one of these mods.
1. Melee weapons hit enemies multiple times in their arc, once per frame. Problem is not bad in singleplayer, but disastrous in multiplayer (enemy health rubberbands, enemies teleporting, etc) to the point where melee weapons are unusable in multiplayer.
2. Minions and any item that targets enemies (i don't know how else to put it, but two items that are affected are the Laser Drill and the Taser from Calamity) disappear the moment they touch an enemy, making the only minions that are useful are ones that are equipped as an accessory.

Huh??????
I'm having two problems in my latest playthrough that I'm pretty sure are caused by one of these mods.
1. Melee weapons hit enemies multiple times in their arc, once per frame. Problem is not bad in singleplayer, but disastrous in multiplayer (enemy health rubberbands, enemies teleporting, etc) to the point where melee weapons are unusable in multiplayer.
2. Minions and any item that targets enemies (i don't know how else to put it, but two items that are affected are the Laser Drill and the Taser from Calamity) disappear the moment they touch an enemy, making the only minions that are useful are ones that are equipped as an accessory.
I'm very sure that it isn't Fargo's Soul's problem alone. Esp the second one. Try disabling mods until it works

These were common incompatibilities found in older versions of Fargo's Soul Mod and Thorium that were fixed in recent updates. If you haven't already, try updating to the most recent versions of both mods.

Hey! FYI your hyperlink to the FargosSouls mod is incorrect - even if it displays "FargosSouls.tml" the hyperlink links to the file "Fargos.tml". Just so you know!

Hey, is there a way to turn off the brain of confusion in the colossus soul? I can't find it in the mod config.
Well, first of all, if you can't try searching harder, I'm sure it's somewhere in here... Secondly, why would you turn off brain of confusion? it's not like it blinds your vision or anything.

Well, first of all, if you can't try searching harder, I'm sure it's somewhere in here... Secondly, why would you turn off brain of confusion? it's not like it blinds your vision or anything.
Firstly I tried the config, I didn't see it there and secondly I simply don't like it so I thought I could turn it off. There used to be a control where you could press what keybinding you set it to and it would open a checklist which would configure all the souls and turn off the BOC but now there's only a config (like all mods) and it's not there.

image_2021-05-15_145925.png

Last edited:
Firstly I tried the config, I didn't see it there and secondly I simply don't like it so I thought I could turn it off. There used to be a control where you could press what keybinding you set it to and it would open a checklist which would configure all the souls and turn off the BOC but now there's only a config (like all mods) and it's not there.

View attachment 321677
Welp... then I guess, you just have to deal with it, then...

Back
Top Bottom