tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi not sure if this is the right place but I came across a tool-tip bug for the Soul of Eternity item. Could this be because of a conflict between Fargo and Magic Storage? This happens when I hover over the item in the crafting interface. I also have Calamity installed if that's relevant at all, but those are the only mods I have.
123.png

So I was just fighting Lunatic Cultist with a Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment and Aeolus Boots, but I seemed so slow when walking on the ground. When I left the game and came back, I was at 34 mph with the boots on. After I dashed once, it brought me down to 24 mph and I couldn't increase it using acceleration or my dash. Is this just me or is this a glitch?

So I was just fighting Lunatic Cultist with a Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment and Aeolus Boots, but I seemed so slow when walking on the ground. When I left the game and came back, I was at 34 mph with the boots on. After I dashed once, it brought me down to 24 mph and I couldn't increase it using acceleration or my dash. Is this just me or is this a glitch?
Huh... This is likely a bug... Report it on the discord server then!

That is indeed a bug that other people have had, so you aren't just going crazy

At some point I considered playing fargo's souls mod, and when I tried to disable some ench. buffs( to provide less lag) the only setting I could disable was patreon items, how to fix it?

My friends and I have been doing a Calamity/Thorium/Fargos run and whenever we do the Champions, it does not register as killed/finished with the boss list (which is the separate mod). Why does this happen? Any fixes?

My Mod List:
Boss Checklist
BothEvils
Calamity Mod
CalamityModMusic
CalamityRecipeAddon
CalValEX
CataclysmMod
ClamExtraMusic
FargothsMisc
Fargowiltas
FargowiltasMusic
FargoswiltasSouls
MagicStorage
NoMoreTombs
RecipeBrowser
Thorium Mod

My Mod List:
Boss Checklist
BothEvils
Calamity Mod
CalamityModMusic
CalamityRecipeAddon
CalValEX
CataclysmMod
ClamExtraMusic
FargothsMisc
Fargowiltas
FargowiltasMusic
FargoswiltasSouls
MagicStorage
NoMoreTombs
RecipeBrowser
Thorium Mod
I would recommend updating/reinstalling Fargo's Soul or Boss checklist.

Would reinstalling the Boss Checklist reset all other bosses or will it save the data?
Boss checklist uses the same variables as vanilla/mods, the data won't be affected. I don't see why champions won't be tracked and I've never experienced it/heard of them not being tracked so idk what causes it aside from a possible crossmod issue.

Update on the problem I had earlier; when I load in the world in Singleplayer, it counts. When I put it up for 'Host and Play', it doesn't count. That's kind of weird but my lads just went on with it. Also, I am having a problem with the Murasama. I think it is related to the Soul of Terraria and I can't swing it. Instead snowballs/lightning fling out. Any idea on how to fix?

Update on the problem I had earlier; when I load in the world in Singleplayer, it counts. When I put it up for 'Host and Play', it doesn't count. That's kind of weird but my lads just went on with it. Also, I am having a problem with the Murasama. I think it is related to the Soul of Terraria and I can't swing it. Instead snowballs/lightning fling out. Any idea on how to fix?
Those are effects of enchantments which don't replace the main weapon, not being able to use it is most likely because you haven't beaten DoG. If not, try disabling adamantite splitting, cobalt crystal shards, and tungsten size - those are the effects I can think of that might cause this.

I have fixed the problem with murasama but I have run across another problem. Nothing will spawn in my world. Like anything from antlions to even zombies. I turned off sinister icon due to it reducing spawn rates but it did not fix anything. I also turned the server on and off. what should I do?

Edit: I have been doing some of my own testing. Apparently the soul of dimesion and universe messes spawn rates for me. When I take BOTH of them off, spawn rates are back to normal.

Last edited:
I have fixed the problem with murasama but I have run across another problem. Nothing will spawn in my world. Like anything from antlions to even zombies. I turned off sinister icon due to it reducing spawn rates but it did not fix anything. I also turned the server on and off. what should I do?

Edit: I have been doing some of my own testing. Apparently the soul of dimesion and universe messes spawn rates for me. When I take BOTH of them off, spawn rates are back to normal.
That's caused by Builder Mode from World Shaper's Soul

So why can I craft the iron enchantment without the shield of cathulhu? it doesnt dash anymore
did they remove it or something?

Back
Top Bottom