tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have one question: is it ok that during moonlord fight you can just spawn stardust dragon and use turtle enchantment to win?

Disculpe, necesito ayuda para instalar el mod soul de fargo cuando intento instalar fargowiltas dice que es para una versión anterior.

I'm having a problem where the Destroyer in multiplayer is only showing his head and thats the only part we can damage as well, any ideas how to fix? It spawns in singleplayer just fine as well.
Mods:
Thorium
Shadows of Abaddon
no more tombs
recipe browser
magic storage
weaponout
wing slot
boss checklist
Thorium classtag consistency
Fargo's souls mod, mutant mod, dlc mod, music mod
smartdoors
veinminer
bosshealthbar
PreHMTP
alchemist lite
pylon npc

How can Fargo's Souls Mod use enchantments' names in codes? :sigh:
When using translated Fargo,Town NPC Squirrel won't sell any enchantments(which hold translated names) in my stack. What's worse,in Fargo's Souls Mod 1.3.96.2,no enchantment(which holds translated name) is dropped by Champions!
QQ图片20210630160436.png

But as soon as I use English,these will turn right.It's not a big deal for us to turn English for a moment,while I'm a translator dreaming of working anything here out for my siblings __and some of them have asked me why that was wrong...
Only can the author finish this?!
I guess that's from simply using English names for searching in the program.Could IDs become used?
I believe I shall beat these over plenty of study,but I want help as a teenage as well.Will someone give us a hand?<3

So i am confusion.
why do i overload brain of cthulhu on eternity mode
and they literally all run away from me?
i know i'm strong, but god damn i've never had a boss, let alone multiple bosses run away in sheer terror
they all despawned after they got too far.

So i am confusion.
why do i overload brain of cthulhu on eternity mode
and they literally all run away from me?
i know i'm strong, but god damn i've never had a boss, let alone multiple bosses run away in sheer terror
they all despawned after they got too far.
Maybe you've used other mods besides ?I'd met the same situation when trying Sins Mod 😖The bosses ran away from me!
Or please try again,that might be a mistake
After all,how fun it is~

When using translated Fargo,Town NPC Squirrel won't sell any enchantments(which hold translated names) in my stack. What's worse,in Fargo's Souls Mod 1.3.96.2,no enchantment(which holds translated name) is dropped by Champions!View attachment 329898

But as soon as I use English,these will turn right.It's not a big deal for us to turn English for a moment,while I'm a translator dreaming of working anything here out for my siblings __and some of them have asked me why that was wrong...
I guess that's from simply using English names for searching in the program.Could IDs become used?
I believe I shall beat these over plenty of study,but I want help as a teenage as well.Will someone give us a hand?<3
Forwarded to the rest of the dev team, thanks for notifying us.

When using translated Fargo,Town NPC Squirrel won't sell any enchantments(which hold translated names) in my stack. What's worse,in Fargo's Souls Mod 1.3.96.2,no enchantment(which holds translated name) is dropped by Champions!View attachment 329898

From my testing, this should work on your version of the game for Potions, Essences, Forces, Souls, etc. Everything except Enchantments. The translation mod changes the item name comparison from English to your language, except for Enchantments.

Mutant mod update should release this weekend. It will use internal names, which won't be translated. The translation mod will have to update too and no longer replace the strings used for comparison.

Hello. The turtle enchantment might be bugged. It never gets broken no matter how many times you got hit. I managed to kill every hard mode boss (expect moon lord probably can be killed didn't tried) while standing still in on place protected by a shell.
Only things killed me - berserker rage - countered by item - on hits - poision fire curse flame and such (planterra poision cannot be tanked cuz its a lot of small damage)
- cultist pillar knock back - counterable by hooking yourself to the ground - but still it removes the shell for 1 sec (whit enough armor and liferegen its not a big deal)
Don't know if it was already reported!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    637.4 KB · Views: 233
Hello. The turtle enchantment might be bugged. It never gets broken no matter how many times you got hit. I managed to kill every hard mode boss (expect moon lord probably can be killed didn't tried) while standing still in on place protected by a shell.
Only things killed me - berserker rage - countered by item - on hits - poision fire curse flame and such (planterra poision cannot be tanked cuz its a lot of small damage)
- cultist pillar knock back - counterable by hooking yourself to the ground - but still it removes the shell for 1 sec (whit enough armor and liferegen its not a big deal)
Don't know if it was already reported!
I've shown this to other mods' players,'Eternity means God Mod', come on and go for it,:rslime:authors!:rslime:

same as above, and the only link I can find to download this is throwing a 503. is there an alternative download?

edit: mod updates normally now. though if it's not too much trouble, I think there should be a fallback link in a case such as this.

Last edited:
I had to redownload terraria and tmodloader because it broke, yet when I'm trying to redownload fargo's soul mod it won't work. This is the only mod having this problem, and when I try to download this, it just instantly sends me back to where I was. Is there a fix for this?

I had to redownload terraria and tmodloader because it broke, yet when I'm trying to redownload fargo's soul mod it won't work. This is the only mod having this problem, and when I try to download this, it just instantly sends me back to where I was. Is there a fix for this?
I couldn't figure out how to download it in tmodloader but if you download the mod from Releases · Fargowilta/FargowiltasSouls then put the download in your mods folder it should show up ingame

Back
Top Bottom