tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can you please disable zoom on right click on item Bionomic Cluster or turn it off by visible item? Most useless bonus, and cannot be disabled
UPD. Found it in Configure Accesory Effects)

Last edited:
Hello, I was playing Terraria with a bunch of mods and Fargo's mod was one of them along with the souls and dlc, but when I tried to use an older character I couldn't move, I can still use the UI's and select items but not use them, I can also still equip/unequip accessories, so I tried removing my accessories one by one and found out that the the Soul of Yggdrasil was the cause, but I wanted to narrow it down even further by trying out the souls that are used to craft it and found out that the Force of Niflheim also caused it, so I tried out the souls that make up the Force of Niflheim and found out that the Cyber Punk Enchantment was probably the main culprit, I tried its materials from the Thorium mod but they were working fine and didn't cause me to freeze. I tried equipping a new character with the enchantment and it froze too, so I don't think its because my accessories are incompatible or something. I still couldn't move whenever I equip it, and I don't know how to fix it, so I'm asking here instead.

Do not use InstaHouse near chests/important structures if you dont want to lose them. I just lost 3 chests with all my loot 😩😰

I am playing on an extra large world and no meteors are falling. I have broken multiple shadow orbs and defeated the eater of worlds a couple of times. I have Fargo's DLC and all of the related mods, and a lot more. I will provide all of the mods if needed, but can someone help me with this issue? I'd like to actually be able to progress in the game.

discord link has a manual install here: Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

EDIT: Bug error report:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at AQMod.Common.AQNPC.Sets.LoadSets() in AQMod\Common\AQNPC.cs:line 397
at AQMod.AQMod.PostSetupContent() in AQMod.cs:line 405
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>(CancellationToken , Action`1 )
at Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.LoadHook(Action`2 orig, CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in Fargowiltas.cs:line 639
at DMD<DMD<Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>?10855742>?66118162::Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>?10855742>(CancellationToken , Action`1 )
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::Load>(CancellationToken )
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Last edited:
The Overloaded Destroyer consumable doesn't works (when you use it, the Destroyers bodies appears for a frame, and then gets immediately destroyed right after)

I am having some trouble with the Fargo Soul Dlc

An error occurred while loading FargowiltasSoulsDLC
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000086
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes () [0x00030] in tModLoader.exe

does anyone know how to fix this it happens during the adding recipes phase

I am having some trouble with the Fargo Soul Dlc

An error occurred while loading FargowiltasSoulsDLC
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000086
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes () [0x00030] in tModLoader.exe

does anyone know how to fix this it happens during the adding recipes phase
Could be something related with the new Calamity update

Could be something related with the new Calamity update
Are you having the same problem? (if you are playing calamity fargo soul DLC)

Edit an update was added 4 hours ago hope it fixes it

edit again: nope, and disabled calamity same error it says it fixed the issue but I keep getting it.

Last edited:
Are you having the same problem? (if you are playing calamity fargo soul DLC)

Edit an update was added 4 hours ago hope it fixes it

edit again: nope, and disabled calamity same error it says it fixed the issue but I keep getting it.
What I mean is that Fargo updated for the new Calamity version, but the DLC haven't updated yet for the new Fargo version and so on...

Not rushing the devs, just curious.
Is Fargo's Soul Mod gonna be updated to work on the 1.4 TML Alpha? I noticed Mutant mod was updated for it, so I was curious if Soul would be too.

fargowilta, is it possible to make it so when WOF is defeated the second evil from your both evil mod creates a diagonal strip aswell?
For instance if my world is corruption selected on generation could the crimson also recieve a diagonal strip along with the corruption after WOF?

can anyone help me with this, i dont know much about mods and i keep getting this pop up

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 8.33.52 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 8.33.52 pm.png
    935.8 KB · Views: 406
tmod 1.4 pre-hard mode ,goblin evasion stuck at 100% , if create some goblins with cheat and kill them it always 100%. Same with Old One's Army at 5 wave, Dark Mage appear again and again and progress bar stuck at 100%. i disable fargo mod and enter the world, and i see text goblin army defeated , start goblin evasion and finish it with text gobin army defeted. After enable fargo mod and start goblin evasion , it again stuck at 100%.

I had to deactivate v 2.5.11 (for tModloader 1.4.3.1 Alpha) because it was stopping all npcs from spawning, including the mutant. it was also preventing the goblin army event (even the war banner became unusable). Im not sure why it happened but as soon as i deactivated this mod all of the npcs moved in and a goblin army invaded the next day.

In 1.3.96.9, while in eternity mode blood moons do not work, if i use an item to force the blood moon it immediately ends. When i turn off eternity mode and use the item, the blood moon works as expected, and when switching into eternity mode while in an active blood moon ends the event. Attached is the mod list I used to replicate the bug.

Love the mod and thanks for all the hard work

Attachments

• Fargo soul mod blood moon mod list.png
    Fargo soul mod blood moon mod list.png
    611.2 KB · Views: 297
I'm having problems with accessories not working from eternity mode

I am trying to use the boss dropped accessories such as the agitated eye, which spawns demon scythes whenever you move fast,
and the gutted heart to spawn creepers every 15 seconds. But for some reason none of them work, I don't know why but I tried resetting the mod and tmodloader
but nothing works.

Back
Top Bottom