tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can someone help me fix this problem? I do not know what to do.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    626 KB · Views: 930
Looks like we are all having the same issue
Hey I was having the same issue. Here is a fix: Disable Calamity, change the config option in Fargo's Mutant Mod to turn off the banner recipes, reload, re-enable Calamity.
Can someone help me fix this problem? I do not know what to do.
Hey I was having the same issue. Here is a fix: Disable Calamity, change the config option in Fargo's Mutant Mod to turn off the banner recipes, reload, re-enable Calamity.

You are a lifesaver. Now I can reenable this mod for ly LP lol. Much appreciated!

just curious, what does the banner recipes config do anyways, don't remember banners changing that much with the mod config on

thank you so much, it works now!

Here's another problem. The Omega Blue enchantment in DLC makes the player unable to move, turning off all config in DLC still cannot work. And it's not the problem of calamity's accessories(as I tried'em all). Pls someone share the solution asap. orz

not sure what the problem is but the Fargo's mod is not loading and gives an error message every time i try, iv reinstalled it twice and still nothing. it was working for me last week and today when i did an updated on all my mods it stopped working.

I love the mods Fargo has made, especially the Fargo's Souls Mod, which I did no-hit Mutant boss on (it can be found in my YouTube channel).

I just did this and it worked, but now it's really laggy. Has anyone else experienced this?

E: nevermind, the No Buff Limit mod just sucks. Great fix though, thanks!

I can't seem to find the Fargo's Mutant Mod config file... only the Fargo's Souls one, and there's no banner recipes. Can anyone help me?

REGAURDING THE LATEST ISSUE

1 unload all the mods EXCEPT fargo wiltas mods
2 open your mods lists and click the gear wheel in the mod list for fargo mutants
3 find the banner feature and toggle it off
4 reload with all mods enabled
5 problem should be fixed until fargo updates

edit:; just red above posts ;) yay :)

in the latest set of updates for the latest version of tmod there is a banner recipe that prevents fargos mutant mod from loading, has something to do with banner > cancellation token

[16:22:52] [33/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Fargowiltas
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.RecipeException: A recipe without any result has been added.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipe() in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModRecipe.cs:line 223
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.<AddBannerToItemRecipes>g__AddBannerToItemRecipe|5_0(Int32 banner, Int32 result, Int32 bannerAmount, Int32 resultAmount, Int32 item2type, Int32 item2amount, Int32 tile, <>c__DisplayClass5_0& ) in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 361
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddBannerToItemRecipes() in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 683
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddRecipes() in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 260
at Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.AddRecipes() in Fargowiltas.cs:line 260
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes() in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\RecipeHooks.cs:line 38
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes() in tModLoader\Terraria\Recipe.cs:line 10768
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModContent.cs:line 428
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::Load>(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader\ModLoader.cs:line 138
[16:22:52] [33/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Fargowiltas
[16:22:58] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\geniu\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

afflicting mods are recipe browser and calamity i assume,

>but most likely the banner has an incorrect item tag.

according to what i can read of the error its trying to print an infinite amount of that banner due to a loop in the recipes

why the dumass revoked my abilities to reply lol, this is how problems get solved

Last edited:
I have a different issue; for some reason, Fargowiltas isn't in the mod browser for either x64 or normal tmodloader. I try to manually install it, and it doesn't wanna recognize it.

Hey, so I just made the Soul of Eternity, but every time I equip it the game crashes. If anyone knows how to solve this issue, any help would be greatly appreciated! All I can get out of the error messages is that it has to do something with Calamity Vanities, so I'm guessing it's something like the Souls Mod and the Vanity Mod not liking each other (client.log file and screenshot attached)

1648467620455.png

Attachments

• client.log
    23.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Here's another problem. The Omega Blue enchantment in DLC makes the player unable to move, turning off all config in DLC still cannot work. And it's not the problem of calamity's accessories(as I tried'em all). Pls someone share the solution asap. orz
same issue cant seem to find a fix

[23:12:12] [15/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Fargowiltas
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.RecipeException: A recipe without any result has been added.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipe()
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.<AddBannerToItemRecipes>g__AddBannerToItemRecipe|5_0(Int32 banner, Int32 result, Int32 bannerAmount, Int32 resultAmount, Int32 item2type, Int32 item2amount, Int32 tile, <>c__DisplayClass5_0& ) in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 361
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddBannerToItemRecipes() in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 683
at Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddRecipes() in Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:line 260
at Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.AddRecipes() in Fargowiltas.cs:line 260
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::Load>(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[23:12:12] [15/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Fargowiltas
[23:12:25] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True):
the same error keeps poping up every time i try to reload the mod pack, is it a bug of some sort?
Same with me

been having an issue with the DLC mod, im doing a calamity playthrough and had just crafted the omega blue enchantment, but when i put it on my character freezes in place, unable to do anything but switch items, i can take the enchantment off and my character will be able to move again, if i join my own server with it on it says this in the log:
Field not found: 'CalamityMod.CalPlayer.CalamityPlayer.omegaBlueCooldown'.

Back
Top Bottom