• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Mythrrinthael

Official Terrarian
Just an idea, what do you think of a ninja/slime enchantment? The necro enchantment gives immunity to basic skeletons, so how about one that gives immunity to basic slimes? It would probably be useful when you're farming King Slime for gel or just afk early game.
King Slime drops the Royal Gel in expert mode, which does this. It's included in crafting recipes already.

Shyguy

Spazmatism
Anyone know if the bug with the Instavator will be fixed? It only creates a one block strip instead of a Hellavator for me.

Cakaliex

Terrarian
I have an idea.
You can combine the Soul of the Universe, Dimensions, and Terraria to make something like the Soul of Reality.
It will give you godlike powers when you wear it, such as the 2k hp the Soul of the Universe used to give you.

Koopahunter197

Spazmatism
I have an idea.
You can combine the Soul of the Universe, Dimensions, and Terraria to make something like the Soul of Reality.
It will give you godlike powers when you wear it, such as the 2k hp the Soul of the Universe used to give you.
Something like that is planned.

Fargowilta

The Destroyer
Thank you for your answer
Will they have unique abilities too, something like the Ballista sentry gaining a homing ability with the Valhalla Enchantment or something like that?
Or an extra Lightning Aura always being around you with the Shinobi Enchantment?
Dark Artist Enchantment making the Flameburst sentry deal debuffs?
Red Riding Enchantment making more weapons deal the Oiled debuff?'

Sorry, I got excited again
havent really planned what theyll do,but some of this sounds good lul
I have an idea.
yes Soul of the Void is coming next update and then after that all 4 will combine and be way too broken

Cakaliex

Terrarian
havent really planned what theyll do,but some of this sounds good lul

yes Soul of the Void is coming next update and then after that all 4 will combine and be way too broken
Do you already have a texture for Soul of the Void because I ended up making a simplified texture for the Soul of Reality (or whatever you want to call it) last night.
Texture: https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/204bf500-cef0-11e7-9e0b-c5590cfdbf82.gif
You can go ahead and use it for the Soul of the Void if you don't have a texture for it yet, and also maybe make it look better in some sort of way(such as adding trails to the moving circles).

Sasha Drakovi

Steampunker
I just noticed that the increased max minions from some of the enchantments are not carried over when you make them into a Force
In fact, the Soul of Terraria does not give any improvements to Max Minions despite being made of several Enhancements that do so

What is the chance of the Orichalcum Enchantment's fireball thingy, I have hit a lot of statue spawned Sharks with an Enchanted Sword and nothing has happened, only flower petals
Please try not to make multiple posts, try editing your previous post with your added comments and information. should be a button in the bottom right of the post to edit them.

Fargowilta

The Destroyer
If you ever want random ideas, ask me.
I have lots of random ideas.
And a great lack of modding skills to make a mod by myself

Which one of those abilities did you like?
yea mainly the lightning aura following you around

I ask for suggestions a lot in the discord server for this :D

Top Bottom