tModLoader Fargo's Mods

How do these fit with the other Enchantments in the crafting tree? (Also, yay, Instavator fix!)
Those enchantments are currently all standalone. The Iron and Gladiator enchantments are minor accessories compared to the Soul of the Void that's a super accessory.
I know the alchemy class is from Tremor, and the bard and healer are from Thorium, but what mod(s) are the last two from?
I think Mysticism is referring to the class from the Enigma mod. Sentry is referring to my own mod, Expanded Sentries.

Oh, speaking of new classes, there's Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod that adds fishing damage. If support were ever added for that mod, the existing fishing souls could probably have extra benefits to support that class.
The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
All I'll say is that is subjective.

Last edited:
I think Mysticism is referring to the class from the Enigma mod. Sentry is referring to my own mod, Expanded Sentries. Oh, speaking of new classes, there's Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod that adds fishing damage. If support were ever added for that mod, the existing fishing souls could probably have extra benefits to support that class.
What other mods add a class? (I'm thinking of making one myself, and want to know which ones are "taken")

Mutants hardmode shoppe is broken, 2 spaces in it between the mosaic and the alternate destroyer summon.
are you using ersion or btfa?
[doublepost=1512611659,1512611552][/doublepost]NEW UPDATE - v.14.2
-Forbidden Enchantment now makes you immune to mighty wind
-Hoplites drop Gladiator Armor 4x as often
-added more banner recipes mainly for statues and random recipes too
-town NPCs drop their costumes sometimes on death and some other things

are you using ersion or btfa?
[doublepost=1512611659,1512611552][/doublepost]NEW UPDATE - v.14.2
-Forbidden Enchantment now makes you immune to mighty wind
-Hoplites drop Gladiator Armor 4x as often
-added more banner recipes mainly for statues and random recipes too
-town NPCs drop their costumes sometimes on death and some other things
neither? i dunno what btfa is but ersion isn't up to date so it shouldn't be active.

Fargo could you plz make a soul for the bard class from thorium since you did make a soul for the healer :)

This mod is amassing keep it up
you rock

I've noticed three different glitches with the boss swarm items.

After a few Destroyers spawned in, the rest of them lacked any body and just had a head. I wonder if this also happens to EoW. Perhaps this is a vanilla glitch since normally I think you can only have two Destroyers active at once. Perhaps a workaround can be done to spawn less Destroyers at once during a swarm?

I fought a swarm of 30 BoCs, but I gotten over a hundred treasure bags. Did every Creeper add toward the bag count?

When I summoned a swarm of 130 Moon Lords, only 95 appeared total. After that no more shown up and I gotten no treasure bags at all.
What other mods add a class? (I'm thinking of making one myself, and want to know which ones are "taken")
I can't really go into details without going off topic, but that's mostly the extent of custom classes that I'm aware of right now for tModLoader.

What mods changes craft of souls?(I know only 3:Bluemagic,Calamity,Thorium)
yes those are the only ones and I probably will not add anymore
[doublepost=1512694889,1512694818][/doublepost]
I've noticed three different glitches with the boss swarm items.

After a few Destroyers spawned in, the rest of them lacked any body and just had a head. I wonder if this also happens to EoW. Perhaps this is a vanilla glitch since normally I think you can only have two Destroyers active at once. Perhaps a workaround can be done to spawn less Destroyers at once during a swarm?

I fought a swarm of 30 BoCs, but I gotten over a hundred treasure bags. Did every Creeper add toward the bag count?

When I summoned a swarm of 130 Moon Lords, only 95 appeared total. After that no more shown up and I gotten no treasure bags at all.

I can't really go into details without going off topic, but that's mostly the extent of custom classes that I'm aware of right now for tModLoader.
yea the head thing is kind of unavoidable as far as I know
I guess I'll look into the others, swarms are weird

yes those are the only ones and I probably will not add anymore
[doublepost=1512694889,1512694818][/doublepost]
yea the head thing is kind of unavoidable as far as I know
I guess I'll look into the others, swarms are weird
i know that several swarms i've fought have spawned i believe over the 100 and thats how i got more then 100 treasure bags from them. BoC included i believe.

Could the Soul of the Void have a toggle for the coin portals? I find them pretty laggy and I think the large amount of coins spawned would despawn other items if you're out farming. Also could that soul have the Greedy Ring effect? I think lower shop prices and increased coin pickup range is one of the few effects missing from the super accessories. Also since a Portal Gun is required in its creation, perhaps the player can fall as fast as if they had a Portal Gun selected? The increased fall speed would really help against dodging boss attacks and reaching Hell very fast.

Also could the Colossus Soul have Thorium's Spirit Band effect? That is not taking any more than 150 damage from one hit with a 10 second cooldown. I feel it's such a powerful defense ability and the Colossus Soul is supposed to be the ultimate defense accessory right?

How come Scourge of the Corruptor doesn't have a throwing counterpart? Going by the other convertable throwing weapons, it seems it would fit right in with you throwing a javelin.
Any comments on those posts? I especially find the coin portals something that could make the Soul of the Void unbearable after a while due to the major lag that all those coins can cause.

First this thing is outdated and second you know the soul of the void well could you make it that you could disable the whole going through walls thing anyway still the most useful mod

For some reason mutant do not selling summons from nightmares Unleashed(True Eater)Like pre hardmode Golden Clam, Sandylion(Pre-hardmode)Fungal ball(Hardmode)Skull idol Post-Moonlord.In mutant Hardmode shop there are 2 empty slots between Ancient Mosaic(Tremor)and Anomaly Detector(BTFA)I guess there Ichor Gland(True eater), and bleeding residue(BTFA).Can you please add more pages to hardmode and Pre-hardmode because there some summonsReplaced by others.lPlease add Mantid Matriarch support from Grealm.And how about adding yew wood(Thorium)to the lumberjack shop if goblin army was defeated.Also can Abomination always sell Slimy Rainstick(TrueEater),Horde staff(Grealm).And remove ancient log to Abomination always shop because now it summons event.And add Black pearl(Spirit) to post-skeletron shop,and Turquouise Lens (Spirit) To hardmode abomination shop.

Hey I have been playing with a bunch of mods recently and noticed that the soul of terraria makes it to where I cant shoot certain ranged weapons late game, is there a reason for this or are my mods confusing each other?

Back
Top Bottom