tModLoader Fargo's Mods

NEW UPDATE - v .14.3
-Galactic Reformer has a countdown!
-Meteor Enchantment recipe changed slightly
-converting throwing items now needs a workbench
-throwing versions have about 10% more damage due to no reforges
-Soul of Terraria healing NERFED, can now only heal every 5 hits
-made it so really fast firing guns should not be destroyed with SoT / Mythril Enchantment
-sandstorm immunity carries over correctly now
-swapped Earthen Bulwark for Cape of the Survivor for Colossus Soul recipe
-fixed a builder mode issue
-fixed Nightmares Unleashed related Mutant shop break

Getting an error upon reloading the mod after the update:
Ay6z4uS.png

I noticed with Soul of Terraria the splitting projectiles effect procs with Thorium bard's tambourine weapons. Is this effect exclusive to the SoT or does one of the earlier components(forces, enchantments) grant this effect as well?

Last edited:
I noticed with Soul of Terraria the splitting projectiles effect procs with Thorium bard's tambourine weapons. Is this effect exclusive to the SoT or does one of the earlier components(forces, enchantments) grant this effect as well?
The Adamantite Enchantment clones your projectiles when you use a magic weapon.

as said by Tecnotoad, the adamantite enchantment clones the projectiles of magic weapons, SoT clones all projectiles

I go into the soul settings but there is nothing about toggling vanity or anything to do with turning off the vanity for the builder soul. Please help.
open your in game menu, go to the accessory, and click the eye next to the accessory, its a basic feature that you can find in regular terraria, you can toggle "vanity" for accessories and, more specifically, toggle the visibility of Accessories. thats how you turn off the peace candle effect for the Builder soul and by extension the Soul of the universe.

open your in game menu, go to the accessory, and click the eye next to the accessory, its a basic feature that you can find in regular terraria, you can toggle "vanity" for accessories and, more specifically, toggle the visibility of Accessories. thats how you turn off the peace candle effect for the Builder soul and by extension the Soul of the universe.
oh. I'm :red:ed. Thanks though

When I use the overloader + destroyer, it summons 10 destroyers but 8 of them have no body (only the head) which makes them basically impossible to kill.

When I use it to spawn twin eyes, I get 1-3 treasure bags and chat only says it was defeated 1-3 times even though there was clearly 20 eyes (10 bosses).

When I use it to spawn skeletron prime, I get 10 bags and it works as intended.

Also, I'd really like a config option to disable mod integration in recipes. Going through all the Thorium/Calamity recipes to make the souls is not very fun. :(

Last edited:
Can you please remove the omega core effect from the supersonic soul? It makes the entire soul unusable other than for moving from one side of the map to the other in seconds. I know you can disable the running effect but then it makes me awefully slow while a dash pushes me way too far.

When I use the overloader + destroyer, it summons 10 destroyers but 8 of them have no body (only the head) which makes them basically impossible to kill.

When I use it to spawn twin eyes, I get 1-3 treasure bags and chat only says it was defeated 1-3 times even though there was clearly 20 eyes (10 bosses).

When I use it to spawn skeletron prime, I get 10 bags and it works as intended.

Also, I'd really like a config option to disable mod integration in recipes. Going through all the Thorium/Calamity recipes to make the souls is not very fun. :(
the destroyer thing is correct because npc limits

Guess I'll look into the twins one

disabling mod recipes will probably not be a thing because they exist so the souls aren't too op with other mods.
Can you please remove the omega core effect from the supersonic soul? It makes the entire soul unusable other than for moving from one side of the map to the other in seconds. I know you can disable the running effect but then it makes me awefully slow while a dash pushes me way too far.
I will definitely try to make it more smooth

Back
Top Bottom