tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Why tho and you can't
It's because of the way I make my home base. It's tiresome to keep collecting them when I want bait. It's not a bad idea, and I adore everything about your mod-please trust me on that, I've been a long time fan of your's- but I have grass and such always under my npc prison area.

this is probably happening to others.

when I equip the soul of the universe I cant move. also when I equip any other soul I freeze.

Last edited:
Hey Fargo, I'm sure someone else has asked, but 112 is way too many pages to go through to find out. Is it intended that the iron enchant doesn't increase the pickup range of coins along with items? Or did you specifically leave it out so that that feature would be with the gold enchant?

Hey Fargo, I'm sure someone else has asked, but 112 is way too many pages to go through to find out. Is it intended that the iron enchant doesn't increase the pickup range of coins along with items? Or did you specifically leave it out so that that feature would be with the gold enchant?
yes thats exactly why its left out

Hey Fargo,
So there's this Operator NPC and I got it to spawn with the bake sale but I can't put her in a house because she has special requirements for her house. I'm just wondering what those are.
Great Mod BTW I use it in every single playthrough.

Hey Fargo,
So there's this Operator NPC and I got it to spawn with the bake sale but I can't put her in a house because she has special requirements for her house. I'm just wondering what those are.
Great Mod BTW I use it in every single playthrough.
Operator NPC is not from this mod so not sure lul

Hey! Do you think you can add the Challenge Medal from SacredTools after you defeat the Challenger? It would make farming the Challenger much easier.

Hey! Do you think you can add the Challenge Medal from SacredTools after you defeat the Challenger? It would make farming the Challenger much easier.
mod creator doesnt want it sold RIP
[doublepost=1520447100,1520447000][/doublepost]NEW UPDATE - v .16
-Masochist Mode has MANY more features now see wiki for a list
-fixed spawning of seasonal enemies spawning in the sky
-Chlorophyte Enchantment now has an extra effect
-Bone Zone shoots Shadowflame Skulls instead of normal ones
-Void Soul's void doesn't suck in DD2 event portals or crystal
-Abominationn line change to 2019 :)
-Fixed Souls from freezing the player and updated to the latest tModLoader

https://fargosmod.gamepedia.com/Masochist_Mode#

If you are going to try Masochist Mode, please help out by reporting anything that seems way too unfair or enemies spawning too much or something :D

NEW UPDATE - v .16
-Masochist Mode has MANY more features now see wiki for a list
-fixed spawning of seasonal enemies spawning in the sky
-Chlorophyte Enchantment now has an extra effect
-Bone Zone shoots Shadowflame Skulls instead of normal ones
-Void Soul's void doesn't suck in DD2 event portals or crystal
-Abominationn line change to 2019 :)
-Fixed Souls from freezing the player and updated to the latest tModLoader

https://fargosmod.gamepedia.com/Masochist_Mode#

If you are going to try Masochist Mode, please help out by reporting anything that seems way too unfair or enemies spawning too much or something :D
Good stuff as always

Nice, I am really excited to try out the masochist mode now.
Are there descriptions for the new debuffs somewhere?
I couldn't find them on the wiki.

Last edited:
You wrote you fixed the player from freezing when equipping the souls. Well I just played around a bit and the soul of the universe still freezes my Character even mid-air
Could you look into that please

Update: Nevermind that appearantly the update did not show up int eh tModloader browser :/

Back
Top Bottom