tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I know this is gonna be a double post but i think this needs to be seen, i just trashed a stack of almost 9999 platinum coins because the game wasn't counting them for shops, even when i had them in my inventory, i also noticed that the coin portals seem to spawn very frequently and any coins dropped from them add up to a whole bunch of platinum, so i felt there might be a corolation with that. i suspect theres a coding bug with the Soul of the void. could be wrong.

Yeah hardmode, i forgot to do the horde till i entered hardmode.

I've encountered a bug with Terraria... where only 50 NPC portraits show. 51 if you include the question mark to check if a house is suitable.

@Fargowilta Any chance the next update to this mod could expand the number of possible npc portraits that show up when you click housing? cus so far it only shows a max of 50 npcs and i have over 50 npcs.
I can reduce EoC spawns then

I dont think that 50 limit can increase lol
I know this is gonna be a double post but i think this needs to be seen, i just trashed a stack of almost 9999 platinum coins because the game wasn't counting them for shops, even when i had them in my inventory, i also noticed that the coin portals seem to spawn very frequently and any coins dropped from them add up to a whole bunch of platinum, so i felt there might be a corolation with that. i suspect theres a coding bug with the Soul of the void. could be wrong.
max stack for platinum should be 99 or it will break, this mod doesnt increase that maybe another one you have

I can reduce EoC spawns then

I dont think that 50 limit can increase lol

max stack for platinum should be 99 or it will break, this mod doesnt increase that maybe another one you have
Then i guess that max stack thing is a problem i will have to take up with the Max Stack mod dev, though checking with the main terraria wiki platinum is supposed to go up to 999. and maxstack makes it 9999 it seems.

Though... now that i think about it... i did have over 9999 coins before i started buying a bunch of expensive things... and after a while my coins dropped normally... but when i looked where my coins were there was still a bunch there, so it might have been a counting bug making the game THINK the stack was almost full... while counting them as not existing in the shops...

So, here's a random question, does the Top Hat Squirrel actually DO anything? I seem to recall a changelog that put the tophat squirrel and lasers in the same sentence but I'm not sure how relevant that is.

So does it actually shoot at you under certain conditions or is it just a 100 hp critter?

So, here's a random question, does the Top Hat Squirrel actually DO anything? I seem to recall a changelog that put the tophat squirrel and lasers in the same sentence but I'm not sure how relevant that is.

So does it actually shoot at you under certain conditions or is it just a 100 hp critter?
try to catch them with the bug net and then use them...you'll see by yourself

I had an idea for a way to add Revengeance mode items to the souls but it might be a little convoluted? The idea was making one of the later souls... Upgradeable? Like... making the soul of dimensions or Soul of the Universe be upgradeable with Soul of Revengeance or something. I was thinking maybe the ingredients could be the Mushroom Plasma Root, Infernal Blood, Red lightning container, to possibly increase Rage mode damage by 40% for a total of 100% with all 3 of them used at least once, Electrolyte Gel Pack, Starlight Fuel Cell, Ectoheart, to decrease the time for Adrenal Mode to charge by 10-20 seconds, Crown Jewel, Frost flare, Sirens heart, The Community, Celestial Tracers, and Draedon's heart, with the 14th item required possibly being Apotheosis.

Merely an idea i had for a suggestion for your Mod. :3

Whenever I try loading the mod, it tells me that I need CrystaliumMod version 11.3.1.5+.

Attachments

• 20180412182634_1.jpg
    20180412182634_1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 168
I had an idea for a way to add Revengeance mode items to the souls but it might be a little convoluted? The idea was making one of the later souls... Upgradeable? Like... making the soul of dimensions or Soul of the Universe be upgradeable with Soul of Revengeance or something. I was thinking maybe the ingredients could be the Mushroom Plasma Root, Infernal Blood, Red lightning container, to possibly increase Rage mode damage by 40% for a total of 100% with all 3 of them used at least once, Electrolyte Gel Pack, Starlight Fuel Cell, Ectoheart, to decrease the time for Adrenal Mode to charge by 10-20 seconds, Crown Jewel, Frost flare, Sirens heart, The Community, Celestial Tracers, and Draedon's heart, with the 14th item required possibly being Apotheosis.

Merely an idea i had for a suggestion for your Mod. :3
mmm maybe possibly one day
[doublepost=1523634589,1523634552][/doublepost]
Whenever I try loading the mod, it tells me that I need CrystaliumMod version 11.3.1.5+.
well I guess update crystilium

Iron and Gold enchantments don't have lead or platinum counterpars, nor do they allow use of lead and platinum.

I will dare say this is an oversight and ask that you please allow lead armor and platinum armor to be used as alternate components. (And lead broadsword too)

You don't get to choose how your world generates ores, so it's unfair to ask of one, because there's a chance you only get the other. And the extractinator gives you some iron and gold, but not nearly enough to make a whole set of armor unless you grind that for days and days.

Soul of Terraria still has Crimson heart, Shadow orb, and Lantern pet displayed even with all the pets off, can we get toggles for those too please? :3

Iron and Gold enchantments don't have lead or platinum counterpars, nor do they allow use of lead and platinum.

I will dare say this is an oversight and ask that you please allow lead armor and platinum armor to be used as alternate components. (And lead broadsword too)

You don't get to choose how your world generates ores, so it's unfair to ask of one, because there's a chance you only get the other. And the extractinator gives you some iron and gold, but not nearly enough to make a whole set of armor unless you grind that for days and days.
When will there be a Tiki enchantment?
All armour sets will get enchantments eventually. Just be patient.

https://terraria.wiki.gg/Extractinator you can use this to get Different ores, also if you get the skyblock mod you can get guarrenteed iron and lead from obsidian and platinum and gold from stone, it also changes it so Obsidian can be harvested by the earliest pickaxe.

so i have a couple of stupid questions first i know that thorium calamity and bluemagic add ingredients to certin recipes in this mod first question is do these extra ingredients increase the resulting accessories power and second question aside from the aformentioned mods r there any others that add either ingredients to recipes or add new recipes

Back
Top Bottom