tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Who know mods, which increase boss stats after every kill? I should deactivate this
thats a feature of masochist mode
[doublepost=1523836834,1523836735][/doublepost]
Iron and Gold enchantments don't have lead or platinum counterpars, nor do they allow use of lead and platinum.

I will dare say this is an oversight and ask that you please allow lead armor and platinum armor to be used as alternate components. (And lead broadsword too)

You don't get to choose how your world generates ores, so it's unfair to ask of one, because there's a chance you only get the other. And the extractinator gives you some iron and gold, but not nearly enough to make a whole set of armor unless you grind that for days and days.
lead and platinum enchantments are coming eventually, also pretty sure you can convert between bars anyway
[doublepost=1523836863][/doublepost]
Soul of Terraria still has Crimson heart, Shadow orb, and Lantern pet displayed even with all the pets off, can we get toggles for those too please? :3
When will there be a Tiki enchantment?
soon

thats a feature of masochist mode
[doublepost=1523836834,1523836735][/doublepost]
lead and platinum enchantments are coming eventually, also pretty sure you can convert between bars anyway
[doublepost=1523836863][/doublepost]

soon
I was sure I could transform them too. But Imksushi don't do it, this mod don't do it, overhaul don't do it... then what do it? I swear I could with another set of mods, but the only things I took out were Spirit, Thorium and Antiaris... Do any of those give those recipes?

I was sure I could transform them too. But Imksushi don't do it, this mod don't do it, overhaul don't do it... then what do it? I swear I could with another set of mods, but the only things I took out were Spirit, Thorium and Antiaris... Do any of those give those recipes?
I think spirit might cause I had recipes to change one bar to it counterpart and the only mod u mentioned I ever had was spirit

so i have a couple of stupid questions first i know that thorium calamity and bluemagic add ingredients to certin recipes in this mod first question is do these extra ingredients increase the resulting accessories power and second question aside from the aformentioned mods r there any others that add either ingredients to recipes or add new recipes
yes they increase the power, and those are the only mods
[doublepost=1523839119,1523839085][/doublepost]
this mod lets them transform at the alchemy table

So, just a question. Are the enchantments that haven't been completed yet going to feed into the soul of terraria when completed, a different ultimate soul, or none at all (like present)? I've got my fingers crossed for Soul of Terraria, but I guess it's okay whichever way it falls.

So, just a question. Are the enchantments that haven't been completed yet going to feed into the soul of terraria when completed, a different ultimate soul, or none at all (like present)? I've got my fingers crossed for Soul of Terraria, but I guess it's okay whichever way it falls.
probably Soul of Terraria once all the missing ones are made

probably Soul of Terraria once all the missing ones are made
what counts as the "missing" ones? since you're the creator, it's essentially up to you how many more to make or how convoluted the eventual creation of the SoT will be.

not looking for a perfect answer, but rough guess would be nice.

what counts as the "missing" ones? since you're the creator, it's essentially up to you how many more to make or how convoluted the eventual creation of the SoT will be.

not looking for a perfect answer, but rough guess would be nice.
basically any armor without an enchantment is getting one, except all the woods

First and foremost, let me say that I have much admiration for this mod. It makes the late game stages so much more enjoyable and gives you many extra goals in completing the souls. I really like that it uses a lot of items that get ignored later on to craft them. Watching your character go from struggling to practically a superhero over time is amazing. Thank you for this mod.

I have one question though, if anyone could inform me. Is there a way to hide all these pets? As I complete more and more souls and combine them together I'm getting overwhelmed by my entourage. Thank you. :D

EDIT: I found the setting! Thank you so much for adding that. One request, if I may. Could you add the crimson heart light pet to the list as well or make the light pets able to be hidden with the equipment toggle for light pets? Thank you again. :D

Last edited:
basically any armor without an enchantment is getting one, except all the woods
Why not make a Joke wood armor enchantment that with a special hot key instantly kills the player, planting a tree of full size where they were regardless of location? (i mostly jest, something like that has got to be hell to code.)

EDIT: I found the setting! Thank you so much for adding that. One request, if I may. Could you add the crimson heart light pet to the list as well or make the light pets able to be hidden with the equipment toggle for light pets? Thank you again. :D

thats being worked on.

Hello,

There has been much debate on the Discord server and I think it has been decided that this mod will be splitting up into 2 mods. The general idea is that the mod is full of random stuff and is kind of somewhere between a simple QoL mod and a content mod and a lot of people would rather have just one or the other. There are a few different options on how the splitting can be done so please vote on this poll or reply with any feedback.

https://www.strawpoll.me/15538003

Last edited:
Hello,

There has been much debate on the Discord server and I think it has been decided that this mod will be splitting up into 2 mods. The general idea is that the mod is full of random stuff and is kind of somewhere between a simple QoL mod and a content mod and a lot of people would rather have just one or the other. There are a few different options on how the splitting can be done so please vote on this poll or reply with any feedback.

If u feel it should bee split in my personal opinion the best way would bee to put the challenge content such as masochist mode and the items that summon large number of bosses in one mod and the powerful items in the other and then create something that requires both as a incentive to have both

Hello,

I'd honestly love to see the souls and enchantments as there own mod, personal favorite part of the mod.

Personally I would just keep it all as one mod. I see no real reason in splitting it, since most of the stuff is tied to each other. If a split should happen, it should be between Items (such as souls, throwing weapon versions) and Boss summons and (things related to the boss summons).

Of course, this makes it hard to figure out where the poor Lumber Jack should go to.

Back
Top Bottom