• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Fargowilta

The Destroyer
what counts as the "missing" ones? since you're the creator, it's essentially up to you how many more to make or how convoluted the eventual creation of the SoT will be.

not looking for a perfect answer, but rough guess would be nice.
basically any armor without an enchantment is getting one, except all the woods

Dnarris

Eye of Cthulhu
First and foremost, let me say that I have much admiration for this mod. It makes the late game stages so much more enjoyable and gives you many extra goals in completing the souls. I really like that it uses a lot of items that get ignored later on to craft them. Watching your character go from struggling to practically a superhero over time is amazing. Thank you for this mod.

I have one question though, if anyone could inform me. Is there a way to hide all these pets? As I complete more and more souls and combine them together I'm getting overwhelmed by my entourage. Thank you. :D

EDIT: I found the setting! Thank you so much for adding that. One request, if I may. Could you add the crimson heart light pet to the list as well or make the light pets able to be hidden with the equipment toggle for light pets? Thank you again. :D

Last edited:

Sasha Drakovi

Steampunker
basically any armor without an enchantment is getting one, except all the woods
Why not make a Joke wood armor enchantment that with a special hot key instantly kills the player, planting a tree of full size where they were regardless of location? (i mostly jest, something like that has got to be hell to code.)

EDIT: I found the setting! Thank you so much for adding that. One request, if I may. Could you add the crimson heart light pet to the list as well or make the light pets able to be hidden with the equipment toggle for light pets? Thank you again. :D
thats being worked on.

Fargowilta

The Destroyer
Hello,

There has been much debate on the Discord server and I think it has been decided that this mod will be splitting up into 2 mods. The general idea is that the mod is full of random stuff and is kind of somewhere between a simple QoL mod and a content mod and a lot of people would rather have just one or the other. There are a few different options on how the splitting can be done so please vote on this poll or reply with any feedback.

https://www.strawpoll.me/15538003

Last edited:
Hello,

There has been much debate on the Discord server and I think it has been decided that this mod will be splitting up into 2 mods. The general idea is that the mod is full of random stuff and is kind of somewhere between a simple QoL mod and a content mod and a lot of people would rather have just one or the other. There are a few different options on how the splitting can be done so please vote on this poll or reply with any feedback.

If u feel it should bee split in my personal opinion the best way would bee to put the challenge content such as masochist mode and the items that summon large number of bosses in one mod and the powerful items in the other and then create something that requires both as a incentive to have both

Spoopyro

Skeletron
Hello,

I'd honestly love to see the souls and enchantments as there own mod, personal favorite part of the mod.

HORRIOR

Skeletron Prime
Personally I would just keep it all as one mod. I see no real reason in splitting it, since most of the stuff is tied to each other. If a split should happen, it should be between Items (such as souls, throwing weapon versions) and Boss summons and (things related to the boss summons).

Of course, this makes it hard to figure out where the poor Lumber Jack should go to.

Personally I would just keep it all as one mod. I see no real reason in splitting it, since most of the stuff is tied to each other. If a split should happen, it should be between Items (such as souls, throwing weapon versions) and Boss summons and (things related to the boss summons).

Of course, this makes it hard to figure out where the poor Lumber Jack should go to.
I also think it should stay one mod I just simply offered my opinion as to how to split it just in case fargowilta has decided that they do want to split it

hey i have a stupid question is there any plans to make enchantments for the armors from thorium calamity and elemental unleash seeing as how those mods r what allows for the full power of the soul of the universe and soul of dimensions

Sasha Drakovi

Steampunker
hey i have a stupid question is there any plans to make enchantments for the armors from thorium calamity and elemental unleash seeing as how those mods r what allows for the full power of the soul of the universe and soul of dimensions
Its been stated in the thread before that the Mod devs aren't planning on making enchantments for mod armor sets, just vanilla ones.

Lushros Dofine

Terrarian
This is probably a dumb question, but how exactly do you obtain the boss weapons? On the front page of the thread it says that they are "crafted from trophy," but I'm not sure what that means.

Lushros Dofine

Terrarian
get the boss trophy and be near of the requiered station (workbench,anvil etc) to make them.
Perhaps I'm being obtuse, but that isn't working for me. In addition, I've checked in a recipe browser and all of the boss weapons have no recipes. Is this some kind of bug I'm experiencing?

Top Bottom