tModLoader Fargo's Mods

as far as i can tell from the few times that mod has been mentioned in other mod threads, the guy who made it really isnt considered a good guy, some stuff about stealing assets from other coders and whatnot...so, not likely.
I was pretty sure that the dev of the joost mod apologised and eventually got permission for the code, Also the mod the code came from stopped using the code i believe as i... don't THINK the legendary weapons in calamity scale anymore. >.> i could be wrong about the joost mod getting off.

Found a bit of a Bug with Masochist mode, does it break Sentrys? because it turns the Sentry, Deanimator Set up kit, from GRealm into Confetti like its not a summon weapon, but it says the weapon damage is summon. To be more specific, Its for the Stardust pillar where it breaks.

Last edited:
Found a bit of a Bug with Masochist mode, does it break Sentrys? because it turns the Sentry, Deanimator Set up kit, from GRealm into Confetti like its not a summon weapon, but it says the weapon damage is summon. To be more specific, Its for the Stardust pillar where it breaks.
makes sense I guess, not much I can do about that though, the projectiles it shoots must be ranged projectiles which become confetti under the Jammed debuff

Hello! I found a bug, while equiping "Arch Wizard" or "soul of the Universe" you cant move, its a bit strange "lag" that wont let character move or use anything.

Would it be possible for, in a future update, to allow us to configure what souls get activated upon first loading into a world? It gets a bit annoying having to disable certain soul abilities upon loading a world...
Well, only on the first world loaded of that instance of Terraria being open, but it resets after a full game restart.

Hello! I found a bug, while equiping "Arch Wizard" or "soul of the Universe" you cant move, its a bit strange "lag" that wont let character move or use anything.
that should be fixed by now, are you on a old version?
[doublepost=1529696691,1529696653][/doublepost]
Would it be possible for, in a future update, to allow us to configure what souls get activated upon first loading into a world? It gets a bit annoying having to disable certain soul abilities upon loading a world...
Well, only on the first world loaded of that instance of Terraria being open, but it resets after a full game restart.
this is planned eventually, not sure how to right now

Hello Fargo! I think I found a bug (?). I downloaded your mod today, together with the Calamity Modpack. First came Calamity then yours. Once I had Mutant and Betson in my house, I wanted to buy a summoning item, yet it doesn't let me buy anything. I tried removing the money from my piggy bank into my inventory, didn't help. I don't know if I did something wrong? I defeated all pre-hardmode bosses, I am in reveangance mode and before Wall of Flesh. An answer would be nice!

UPDATE: I found the Fix. Money that was there BEFORE the mod loading wasn't usable. I just got some money from my existing world~

Last edited:
I am doing a playthrough with the battlerods mod, and I thought that it would be cool if you could make a soul for the fishing class. Would this be a possibility for a future update?

I am doing a playthrough with the battlerods mod, and I thought that it would be cool if you could make a soul for the fishing class. Would this be a possibility for a future update?
i've not played with a battlerods mod, but there is a fishing soul, it's called the Trawlers Soul.

i've not played with a battlerods mod, but there is a fishing soul, it's called the Trawlers Soul.
It doesn't increase any of the stats from the battle rods mod, such as fishing damage, bob speed, or bob escalation, however.
Maybe reel speed could be an option if possible.

unrelated to battle rods: would it be possible to save the soul toggles in a config file so I don't have to manually toggle them every time? It's a fairly minor gripe but it's a bit annoying to go flying because super speed hasn't been disabled between logins

Hi, I'm having a little problem with the mutant npc, it's not selling pre hardmode summons, only king slime and the scarab from spirit mod, I just killed EoC. My older character started to have the same problem, I don't know what could be causing it.

My mod list: AlchemistNPC, AutoTrash, Bluemagic, BossChecklist, BossHealthBars, Calamity, Cheatsheet, CosmeticVariety, DualWielding, Expeditions, ExpeditionsContent, Fargowiltas, Fishing3, GabeHasWonsMod, HamstarHelpers, ImkSushi, JoostMod, Lootbags, Luiafk, MagicStorage, MaxStackPlus, OmniSwing, MoreChestLoot, PillarItemsPlus, Pumpking, ReducedGrinding, Rewards, SacredTools, Solutions, SpiritMod, StartWithBase, Thorium, TrueEater, WingSlot, Wireless, WMITF, Zoaklukas mod,Zoaklen mod.

Hi, I'm having a little problem with the mutant npc, it's not selling pre hardmode summons, only king slime and the scarab from spirit mod, I just killed EoC. My older character started to have the same problem, I don't know what could be causing it.

My mod list: AlchemistNPC, AutoTrash, Bluemagic, BossChecklist, BossHealthBars, Calamity, Cheatsheet, CosmeticVariety, DualWielding, Expeditions, ExpeditionsContent, Fargowiltas, Fishing3, GabeHasWonsMod, HamstarHelpers, ImkSushi, JoostMod, Lootbags, Luiafk, MagicStorage, MaxStackPlus, OmniSwing, MoreChestLoot, PillarItemsPlus, Pumpking, ReducedGrinding, Rewards, SacredTools, Solutions, SpiritMod, StartWithBase, Thorium, TrueEater, WingSlot, Wireless, WMITF, Zoaklukas mod,Zoaklen mod.

Does it still happen after closing and re-opening Terraria? If not, you might need to re-kill the boss. I had a problem where I killed a boss but the game didn't detect it. That might be your problem.

Back
Top Bottom