tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Does it still happen after closing and re-opening Terraria? If not, you might need to re-kill the boss. I had a problem where I killed a boss but the game didn't detect it. That might be your problem.
The things I tried were: Restarting the game and killing the boss, re-enabling the mod, reinstalling the mod; disable some mods that could cause it to glitch after an update, like calamity, spirit mod, alchemistNPC and joost, didn't try doing that with furniture, foods and fun and thorium because disabling either of them crashed terraria.
I'm thinking about clean installing terraria again after I'm done with my thrower playthrough.
I tried to see with another character that beat supreme calamitas and the summons are all there except for the pre hardmode one, when I got back to my thrower it was showing only the post moon lord shop, I had to go back to the other character and change to pre hardmode shop.
I'm uploading some screenshots of the the shop with boss checklist, I did try to kill the pre hardmode bosses up to the point I am(after restarting terraria) to see if it was going to change anything but it still didn't work.

Attachments

• 20180705005424_1.jpg
    20180705005424_1.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 202
  • 20180705005513_1.jpg
    20180705005513_1.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 20180705005528_1.jpg
    20180705005528_1.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 20180705005539_1.jpg
    20180705005539_1.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 20180705005544_1.jpg
    20180705005544_1.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 20180705005620_1.jpg
    20180705005620_1.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 354
The things I tried were: Restarting the game and killing the boss, re-enabling the mod, reinstalling the mod; disable some mods that could cause it to glitch after an update, like calamity, spirit mod, alchemistNPC and joost, didn't try doing that with furniture, foods and fun and thorium because disabling either of them crashed terraria.
I'm thinking about clean installing terraria again after I'm done with my thrower playthrough.
I tried to see with another character that beat supreme calamitas and the summons are all there except for the pre hardmode one, when I got back to my thrower it was showing only the post moon lord shop, I had to go back to the other character and change to pre hardmode shop.
I'm uploading some screenshots of the the shop with boss checklist, I did try to kill the pre hardmode bosses up to the point I am(after restarting terraria) to see if it was going to change anything but it still didn't work.

Interesting. I sometimes get a bug in pre-hardmode where the mutant gets stuck in the hardmode shop, and I can't change it since the "Cycle Shop" button only comes up in hardmode, but it fixes itself once I restart Terraria. Sorry, I've got nothing.

I am doing a playthrough with the battlerods mod, and I thought that it would be cool if you could make a soul for the fishing class. Would this be a possibility for a future update?
I may add some of its stuff to the trawler soul one dayyy
[doublepost=1531017004,1531016934][/doublepost]
no idea about this, are you on the latest version? Something like this was happening and fixed a while ago
[doublepost=1531017031][/doublepost]
Interesting. I sometimes get a bug in pre-hardmode where the mutant gets stuck in the hardmode shop, and I can't change it since the "Cycle Shop" button only comes up in hardmode, but it fixes itself once I restart Terraria. Sorry, I've got nothing.
luckily also fixed for next version

Ok. Hi
Im playing on the newest version of this specific mod. Why is it that whenever i wear the force of spirit that i get insta-gibbed? Is it something im not aware of?

So anyone know how one gets the mutant grabbag? iv been trying to kill the mutant in every way possible and he doesnt drop it

by the way i feel like there should be a way to turn off the pets in the soul of the void it can cause some unneeded lag

I just read the part of turning off the pets, so much needed. Thanks for the great mod, having a lot of grinding fun trying to get all the enchantmentsl

Random Update:

I'd say I'm about 25% done with reworking all the enchantments (recipes and effects)
After that, I will rework all the Souls and Essences and finish Masochist Mode

I'll save reworking the weapons and such for later so the mod could be updated in maybe 3 weeks

Random Update:

I'd say I'm about 25% done with reworking all the enchantments (recipes and effects)
After that, I will rework all the Souls and Essences and finish Masochist Mode

I'll save reworking the weapons and such for later so the mod could be updated in maybe 3 weeks
wow, just wow. Enter the gungeon gets an update, Dead Cells gets an update in August and so does Fargo's mod. this is why I love summer, the best things happen during it. good work as always my friend!:D

So, wait. The update you're currently working on should be done in 3 weeks, or a follow-up to a release that's coming sooner?

Uh...asking for a friend. >.>

Back
Top Bottom