tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hello, new here. I just popped in to give a heads up about a bug/incompatibility issue I ran into. This bug caused fall damage negation to fail with the lucky horseshoe and I would take 6800 fall damage upon sign in to the server (although, that 6800 damage wouldn't actually change my health bar) I disabled the two Fargo's mods I had and it was fixed. (Fargo's mutant mod and Fargo's soul mod)

Here's the list of other plugins I have active:
Which Mod Is This From? (WMITF) v2.6,
Wing Slot v1.6.2, Wildlife Mod v0.11.2,
Thorium Mod v1.5.1.2,
(removed) The Luggage v0.1.3,
Terraria Tweaks v1.8.4.4,
Simple Auto Chests v1.0.1,
(REMOVED) Recipe Browser v0.7,
Plentiful Ores v1.3,
(REMOVED)Ore Seeds v0.4.3,
OmniSwing v2.1,
No More Tombs v1.0.1,
More Chest Loot v0.6,
MaxStackPlus v2 1.0,
Magic Storage v0.4.3.3,
JoostMod v0.7.2.12,
(REMOVED)imkSushi's Death Counters Mod V1.1.1,
Faster Tools v1.0.1,
(REMOVED)Fargo's Mutant Mod v1.0.3,
(REMOVED)Fargo's Soul Mod v0.5.3,
Enemy Affixes v1.0.5,
Crystilium v11.3.1.5,
Chad's Furniture Mod v1.4.1,
(REMOVED)Boss Checklist v0.2,
Better Yoyos v0.2,
Better Buffs v1.2.1.2,
Banner Bonanza v1.1,
(REMOVED)Auto Trash v0.3.1,
AlchemistNPC v8.2,
Dark - Assassin's Mod Library (DALib) v1.2.3.3
TerrariaHooks v0.16

Mods that are prefaced with (removed) are disabled.

This is just a friendly heads up, do with it what you like. I'm making no request, I just wanted to give you some info.

Thanks for making these awesome mods and being so cool. :D

I was looking the posts in this thread in order to see if they were any new updates/patches for this mod, until I saw this post:
I spent SOO long grinding for the Conjurist's soul and FINALY got it only to result in my character being stuck in place, unmovable, and a crash error at FargosSoulsMod.Item.Accessories.Souls.ConjuristsSoul when reloading my character and world... I am Mad :mad:

Any help? ;(
After that I decided to investigate further by creating a test character in a test world,
while testing the souls I also found out that the Olympian Soul has the same issues as the Conjurist one.

Wile you equip the soul you get stuck in place untill you unequip it.
While you are stuck in place you are compleatelly imune to enemy atacks.
If you have the soul equiped and leave the game, if you play as the character that has said soul/s equiped, the game crashes and gives you this error log:

Unable to load the file or assembly 'ThoriumMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' nor one of its dependencies. The system can not find the specified file.
in FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Souls.OlympiansSoul.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
in Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
in Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
in Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
in Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
in Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
in Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

I hope this info can help in any way. :happy:

BTW, love your mod, it's really amazing!

Looking forward for the next update. ;)

thorium support already came back, but just to make sure, calamity and bluemagic mod support is coming back to the soul part again as well?

while I was playing around, I noticed something slightly odd. when you bring up the menu for turning on/off soul effects, one is listed as "iron fall speed", while the iron enchantment on its own gives item pickup radius and dash only? just a weird inconsistency, unless I missed something somewhere.

also, is it possible to add a toggle for the palladium health steal? normally it is just a straight advantage, but not if you are for example fighting the spirit of purity which can turn health steal into damage to you.
had this problem with the soul of terraria before the mod was split, but now that you can merge all souls this is an even bigger issue.

Hello, new here. I just popped in to give a heads up about a bug/incompatibility issue I ran into. This bug caused fall damage negation to fail with the lucky horseshoe and I would take 6800 fall damage upon sign in to the server (although, that 6800 damage wouldn't actually change my health bar) I disabled the two Fargo's mods I had and it was fixed. (Fargo's mutant mod and Fargo's soul mod)

Here's the list of other plugins I have active:
Which Mod Is This From? (WMITF) v2.6,
Wing Slot v1.6.2, Wildlife Mod v0.11.2,
Thorium Mod v1.5.1.2,
(removed) The Luggage v0.1.3,
Terraria Tweaks v1.8.4.4,
Simple Auto Chests v1.0.1,
(REMOVED) Recipe Browser v0.7,
Plentiful Ores v1.3,
(REMOVED)Ore Seeds v0.4.3,
OmniSwing v2.1,
No More Tombs v1.0.1,
More Chest Loot v0.6,
MaxStackPlus v2 1.0,
Magic Storage v0.4.3.3,
JoostMod v0.7.2.12,
(REMOVED)imkSushi's Death Counters Mod V1.1.1,
Faster Tools v1.0.1,
(REMOVED)Fargo's Mutant Mod v1.0.3,
(REMOVED)Fargo's Soul Mod v0.5.3,
Enemy Affixes v1.0.5,
Crystilium v11.3.1.5,
Chad's Furniture Mod v1.4.1,
(REMOVED)Boss Checklist v0.2,
Better Yoyos v0.2,
Better Buffs v1.2.1.2,
Banner Bonanza v1.1,
(REMOVED)Auto Trash v0.3.1,
AlchemistNPC v8.2,
Dark - Assassin's Mod Library (DALib) v1.2.3.3
TerrariaHooks v0.16

Mods that are prefaced with (removed) are disabled.

This is just a friendly heads up, do with it what you like. I'm making no request, I just wanted to give you some info.

Thanks for making these awesome mods and being so cool. :D
Looks like you’re a few versions behind, I believe this is fixed
[doublepost=1547344269,1547344184][/doublepost]
I was looking the posts in this thread in order to see if they were any new updates/patches for this mod, until I saw this post:

After that I decided to investigate further by creating a test character in a test world,
while testing the souls I also found out that the Olympian Soul has the same issues as the Conjurist one.

Wile you equip the soul you get stuck in place untill you unequip it.
While you are stuck in place you are compleatelly imune to enemy atacks.
If you have the soul equiped and leave the game, if you play as the character that has said soul/s equiped, the game crashes and gives you this error log:

Unable to load the file or assembly 'ThoriumMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' nor one of its dependencies. The system can not find the specified file.
in FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Souls.OlympiansSoul.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
in Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
in Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
in Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
in Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
in Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
in Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

I hope this info can help in any way. :happy:

BTW, love your mod, it's really amazing!

Looking forward for the next update. ;)
Thanks! Yea another update will fix this on Monday probably, it’s the new thorium effects causing freezing if thorium isn’t there I think
[doublepost=1547344313][/doublepost]
The Souls, Essences, and Enchantments don't appear in the recipe browser. how do you craft them?
Do you have the Soul Mod? It’s a separate mod now
[doublepost=1547344375][/doublepost]
thorium support already came back, but just to make sure, calamity and bluemagic mod support is coming back to the soul part again as well?

while I was playing around, I noticed something slightly odd. when you bring up the menu for turning on/off soul effects, one is listed as "iron fall speed", while the iron enchantment on its own gives item pickup radius and dash only? just a weird inconsistency, unless I missed something somewhere.

also, is it possible to add a toggle for the palladium health steal? normally it is just a straight advantage, but not if you are for example fighting the spirit of purity which can turn health steal into damage to you.
had this problem with the soul of terraria before the mod was split, but now that you can merge all souls this is an even bigger issue.
Yea iron Enchantment used to add fall speed too lol, I removed it tho so I’ll remove that toggle. Also yes I’ll add that toggle too

Mutant Mod NEW UPDATE - v 1.0.6
-Holidays now start off by default, but you start with one Goodie Bag and Present
-The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors is now infinite use
-Fixed a typo in one of the Mutant's quotes

Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors isn't working correctly in multiplayer. It reveals a small portion of the center area of the map, and presents the rest as completely empy space.

Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors isn't working correctly in multiplayer. It reveals a small portion of the center area of the map, and presents the rest as completely empy space.
Ill see if I can do anything about it

Also

Soul Mod NEW UPDATE - v 0.5.6
-Masochist Mode changes that shall not be named
-Except one: A few Masomode exclusive drops
-Re-added Guardian Angel's Soul and Bard's Soul
-Soul of Eternity now makes you respawn 10x faster
-Gave souls custom rarity that matches their color
-All Forces are now Rarity 11 instead of 10
-Fixed bug that would freeze you in place while wearing certain Souls
-Any item that increases all damage or all crit will now work for thorium's classes
-Added Miner Enchantment to World Shaper Soul recipe where it belongs
-Added Vortex Stealth and Palladium Healing toggle, removed Iron Fall Speed toggle
-Renamed Universe Speedup toggle to Universe Attack Speed
-Soul of the Universe and Eternity attack speed no longer effects items that don't deal damage, like blocks and boss summons
-Added dust to Leash of Cthulhu projectiles
-The Big Sting projectiles now count as ranged damage

Unsure if this has been reported already or not, but trying to favorite the Soul of Terraria causes a ctd.

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)

at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Is it possible to make an alternate version of the enchantments which don't need expert items like the bee or iron enchantment?

Soul Mod NEW UPDATE - v 0.5.6.5
-Masochist Mode changes that may not be named
-Fixed Thorium soul recipes
-Made Soul of the Universe actually use the Thorium Souls in its recipe
-Added Thorium recipes and effects to all current Enchantments and Utility Souls
-and yes the Air Walker effect has a toggle
-Gave SoE 50 defense
-Added Zephyr Fish to Trawler Soul, removed Frog Legs
[doublepost=1547758517,1547758484][/doublepost]
Is it possible to make an alternate version of the enchantments which don't need expert items like the bee or iron enchantment?
nope, but you can easily get expert items by beating swarms in any mode

So... With the update, you now need butterflies which I'm fine with but what is the best way to farm them because they are kinda rare even with the "Butterfly Charm" and "Butterfly Lure".

So... With the update, you now need butterflies which I'm fine with but what is the best way to farm them because they are kinda rare even with the "Butterfly Charm" and "Butterfly Lure".
With a large enough town, you can reduce enemy spawns to zero, which means that only critters can spawn. If you've got Calamity, you can chug a Zerg Potion and critters will absolutely swarm you.

This might be asking a bit much, but if your going to add calamity&thorium support back in at some point, can we can enchantments for their biomes?

stuff like aquatic depths&sulfuric sea enchantment would be pretty cool, and I'm sure you could come up with a way to make them contrast each other.
You don't have an ocean enchant so... Why not?

Back
Top Bottom