tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Disable the builder mode if you want monsters to spawn. Builder mode turns off monster spawns. Fireballs might be on the first page in the bottom left of the toggles and the rockets might be on the second page in the middle on the left. Try those toggles.

in regards to mobs not spawning, i belive that it is because of builder mode being enabled. toggling it off should fix it, unless the problem comes from another source

Oh thanks, it was the only one I hadn't tried disabling for some reason. But in regards to the rockets, you mean the illumite ones, but this one is different. I have already tried every single toggle and no one seems to disable neither rockets nor fireballs

Oh thanks, it was the only one I hadn't tried disabling for some reason. But in regards to the rockets, you mean the illumite ones, but this one is different. I have already tried every single toggle and no one seems to disable neither rockets nor fireballs

Yeah, I'm noticing some things that don't toggle off as well. I figured it was worth a shot pointing those out though. I have fireball like effects that rain down in my world even while everything is toggled off.

Battle cry not working properly in multiplayer? Calamity's Zerg potion works, but no Battle Cry. Fantastic mod though, been very enjoyable in my most recent playthrough!

hey it has been awhile since i last posted on here i love the new cross-mod enchantments/forces/souls i am curious if there r any other mods u r planning to add support for

The Path of Modifiers mod seems to prevent right-click throwing damage conversions and instead just removes the item forever. However, when I spawn in a thrown version of a weapon and convert it back to melee it will convert as intended.

I am encountering a bug with the lihzahrd ground pound where I get stuck in the landing animation. At first I encountered it in multiplayer when a friend of mine got stuck, but I just now found it myself while playing single player. The game doesn't crash, but the animation is endless and makes it so I can't save and quit, open my inventory, open the map, change items, or use items. When I was in multiplayer with my friend I was able to break the blocks he was trapped in and it freed him, but since I was alone in single player I had to close terraria and reopen it.

I'm also noticing stars that fall when I'm hit and red bolts falling from the sky that don't have toggles. (Just adding this here in the unlikely case that it was somehow unnoticed.)

Hey just wondering if the battle cry is bugged it doenst seem to increase spawns at all. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Is there a way to have "The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors" be a held item or add a tool tip that it's permanent.

Thanks for the great mod BTW makes replaying it less of a hassle.

Yeah, I'm noticing some things that don't toggle off as well. I figured it was worth a shot pointing those out though. I have fireball like effects that rain down in my world even while everything is toggled off.
more toggles coming soon, so many things to toggle..
When will Fargos Soul Mod compatible with Calamity? :sigh:
literally added before you even posted this
Battle cry not working properly in multiplayer? Calamity's Zerg potion works, but no Battle Cry. Fantastic mod though, been very enjoyable in my most recent playthrough!
Hey just wondering if the battle cry is bugged it doenst seem to increase spawns at all. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
should be fixed now
hey it has been awhile since i last posted on here i love the new cross-mod enchantments/forces/souls i am curious if there r any other mods u r planning to add support for
no more support planned for a little while anyway
I am encountering a bug with the lihzahrd ground pound where I get stuck in the landing animation. At first I encountered it in multiplayer when a friend of mine got stuck, but I just now found it myself while playing single player. The game doesn't crash, but the animation is endless and makes it so I can't save and quit, open my inventory, open the map, change items, or use items. When I was in multiplayer with my friend I was able to break the blocks he was trapped in and it freed him, but since I was alone in single player I had to close terraria and reopen it.

I'm also noticing stars that fall when I'm hit and red bolts falling from the sky that don't have toggles. (Just adding this here in the unlikely case that it was somehow unnoticed.)
I shall look into
Is there a way to have "The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors" be a held item or add a tool tip that it's permanent.

Thanks for the great mod BTW makes replaying it less of a hassle.
I dont think as a held item would work but yea I can add a tooltip

I don't know if it has been reported yet, but currently Fargo's Soul Mod is causing issues with Do it with a copper shortsword! I don't know what's causing the problem, it used to work just fine before the mod split. And when I was disabling and enabling mods to check what was the cause, it ended up being the one. I also don't know if this is where you're supposed to ask, apologies if it isn't. Can this be fixed? I really like both mods even if the copper shortsword one is a tad silly, I'd really appreciate the help.

Should the Shellfish from the Mollusk Enchantment be doing ~2700 contact damage to enemies? Unless it's a bug, it's a bit OP at the point where you can get it. They can melt Cryogen in seconds.

Hey! While working on Shop Expander I discovered a little bug in Fargo's Mutant Mod. This error occurs when opening the mutant's hardmode shop with Elements Awoken enabled:
Code:
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'ElementsAwoken.MyWorld.downedAncientDragon'.
   at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.get_ElementsDownedDragon()
   at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.SetupShop(Chest shop, Int32& nextSlot)
   at ShopExpander.Patches.SetupShopPatch.Prefix(Int32 type, Chest shop)
I've checked, and it looks like "downedAncientDragon" is indeed missing in the latest version of EA. They probably renamed it or something.

hello is there a way to purchase or to get overloader in the mutant shop because it said in the wiki it's always available but it seems it's not in the shop

thank you so much i didn't know that until now lol
Yeah I was thinking at first "where did this item go?"
And found it was on the hardmode tab.
I think this is a better balanced choice on Fargo's part since your not going to be overcharging pre-hardmode bosses anyways until hardmode

I don't know if it has been reported yet, but currently Fargo's Soul Mod is causing issues with Do it with a copper shortsword! I don't know what's causing the problem, it used to work just fine before the mod split. And when I was disabling and enabling mods to check what was the cause, it ended up being the one. I also don't know if this is where you're supposed to ask, apologies if it isn't. Can this be fixed? I really like both mods even if the copper shortsword one is a tad silly, I'd really appreciate the help.
what is the issue exactly
Should the Shellfish from the Mollusk Enchantment be doing ~2700 contact damage to enemies? Unless it's a bug, it's a bit OP at the point where you can get it. They can melt Cryogen in seconds.
nope, but all i did was copy the effect from calamity so I'm not sure
Hey! While working on Shop Expander I discovered a little bug in Fargo's Mutant Mod. This error occurs when opening the mutant's hardmode shop with Elements Awoken enabled:
Code:
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'ElementsAwoken.MyWorld.downedAncientDragon'.
   at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.get_ElementsDownedDragon()
   at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.SetupShop(Chest shop, Int32& nextSlot)
   at ShopExpander.Patches.SetupShopPatch.Prefix(Int32 type, Chest shop)
I've checked, and it looks like "downedAncientDragon" is indeed missing in the latest version of EA. They probably renamed it or something.
I shall look into soon

The "Wiki Creators" part of the credits is for people that contributed a lot to the wiki, right? if so, you should add Barometz to it

Back
Top Bottom