tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!

I thought I'd just jot down my current experiences with the Souls mod, so apologies if severally of these issues/grievances have been posted already.

The Soul of the Tyrant is bugged for me. It frequently resets its buffs for no reason. This bug carries over to the Soul of Eternity. I'm unsure of what's causing it, but other than that the two accessories still function properly.

The Soul of Terraria/Eternity do not have any of the Force of Calamities' effects despite it being a prerequisite with Calamity installed.
The Solar Shield buff granted from a Soul-accessory does not vanish when the accessory is unequipped, it instead lingers behind on a frozen frame.

Adding a toggle for Ballista Panic/Shadow Dodge and Tarra Life/Shell Speed (Calamity buffs from SoE) would be appreciated since it carries over to the Soul of Terraria/Eternity. This, when paired with the numerous other desirable buffs the Souls grant (7/12 or so), leaves you with VERY limited space for other buffs, especially if you're not using Alchemist NPC's combo potions or Luiafk's unlimited buffs.

Despite these minor problems, it's still a very great mod with amazing accessories. I'd just like to see a couple of these hammered out.

so as faux pointed out the soul of eternity has a lot of buffs and until it got pointed out i thought my buff icons going haywire with it equipped was just a graphical glitch that wasnt even worth pointing out so to simplify things a bit what if instead of using the buff icon for every single thing it has what if u just compile the buffs into a single icon specific to the soul of eternity and the buff tool tip could just simply say u have the soul of eternity equipped

does the mutant sell it if you use different character but not have the eternity(single player on the same map)? or he only sell it to the one with eternity?

and thank you for considering the toggle on the damage its kinda not needed when im on normal especially the damaging aura
these things are kinda irritating when im juggernaut pvp with my friends because not all of them have eternity but have universe and dimension the aura instantly kills any of us when close by we have no choice but to keep using weapons with extreme range
i really love playing pvp with rules like no ranged weapons, no weapons with damage beyond 100
and the stacking damage and damage aura ruins it mostly so i just unequipped the eternity and made another set of souls to remove the obstacle
THANK YOU FOR THE CONSIDERATION AND I UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT TURNING ALL TOGGLES OFF AS DEFAULT IS NOT REALLY USEFULL SINCE IT SAVES NOW EACH CHARACTER

but just asking
why is my character almost invincible?
i tried fighting yharon many times and he barely damages me like 10 damage
if i add up all my defense its like 80% DR and 300 armor
but yharon's damage is 2000+ in death mode thus giving him 100+ damage at least
and most of the time i dont take damage even if i deliberately charge into an enemy ramming attack(yharon)
is this a bug or just a feature of the eternity?

SUGESTIONS:
1) is it okay if mutant only sell eternity to players characters who already obtained it or only when a character with eternity is on the map
2) also about mutant not selling the top bosses of calamity please fixt it(DoG, Yharon, Supreme Calamitas)
3) can you also make a complete set of eternity? like weapon, armor, mount of and with the same recepie as the soul itself to make it hard lol
4) this just an idea but can you make a biom bomb? like crimson bomb will produce the crimson caverns or the jungle bomb will create a smaller jungle turning the explosion point as the center top of the biom? this just an idea that popped in my mind so dont mind it too much
1) I will change how he sells the soul of eternity
2) those summons are all non consumable at least last I checked so there’s no point in selling them.
3) I don’t think I’ll be making most of that lol. Maybe a weapon if anything
4) try the renewals, they are almost exactly as you say here
[doublepost=1556042877,1556042836][/doublepost]
So I am still curious as to if this item is broken or if it is meant to auto delete the in game map... Have worked hard as :red: trying to refill the now overly glitched and broken map.

View attachment 219843View attachment 219844
Indeed the map is busted in multiplayer, I am not sure how to fix so I may make it not exist if multiplayer is on lol
[doublepost=1556042934][/doublepost]
First I want to thank you for making and maintaining this amazing mod.

I'm having a slight issue though. I can't tell if it's due to different mods not working well together or if it's exclusive to this one.
Anyway, I was going through and making a few of the Thorium-based combined souls, specifically Midgard, Svartalfheim and Helheim. The issue I'm having is that something seems to be ticking my health down a few points every second. The amount seems to be dependent on the number of these souls I have equipped. So with two equipped my health regen can just about keep up with the health being removed every second, but if I equip all three the amount of health lost every second exceeds what my regen can keep up with, so I can only keep all three equipped while I'm doing boss fights where I'm gaining health from other sources.

Makes no difference if I have anything else equipped or only those souls.

Some strange peculiarities with this effect is that if I unequip all souls the health loss stops, but if I reequip them it doesn't immediately start again, only once I start moving around and my max health goes up does my health start to tick down again.
The health loss also isn't registering as damage (no red damage numbers).
That’s very strange I will look into
[doublepost=1556043164][/doublepost]
On a different item note, I am unsure of how or why but it would seem the Chlorophyte Enchantment is causing some strange glitches to happen. Notably, while it is equipped in a Cheat Sheet extra accessory slot, it causes an odd bug after taking damage that makes no attacks or actions work. No grappling hook, no weapon attack, no mining, even minions stop attacking. It also causes some pretty severe server lag when I am hosting a game for me and 1 friend. Changed it into a normal accessory slot and the first one stopped happening, but the lag still happens. When I remove and re-equip it, it clears the lag up instantly.
I am unsure what it is persistently trying to do, but it might be causing some type of background error pileup that is causing a severe strain on the game in general. It is just much less noticeable on a single player world.
Also very strange I will look into
[doublepost=1556043203][/doublepost]
Hey, I see thorium has finally updated after a long time. Are there any plans to incorporate the new items in the souls? Also, regarding weapon size issues, I've also noticed the problem occurring in querty's random content where the sword enlarger item does nothing when your fargo's souls mod is enabled.
Yes I will definitely add in some of the new items, and the size bug will be fixed next update
[doublepost=1556043248][/doublepost]
Found a bug, the eater of worlds summon dosent increase in damage no matter how many you summon, my shows 20 damage and i summoned it 26 time for 104 segments of it but it still only hits for 20.
That’s just how he works, he does not scale like stardust dragon since he is early game
[doublepost=1556043282][/doublepost]
Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!
I don’t think this is related to this mod at all. You probably have too many mods enabled or something
[doublepost=1556043414][/doublepost]
I thought I'd just jot down my current experiences with the Souls mod, so apologies if severally of these issues/grievances have been posted already.

The Soul of the Tyrant is bugged for me. It frequently resets its buffs for no reason. This bug carries over to the Soul of Eternity. I'm unsure of what's causing it, but other than that the two accessories still function properly.

The Soul of Terraria/Eternity do not have any of the Force of Calamities' effects despite it being a prerequisite with Calamity installed.
The Solar Shield buff granted from a Soul-accessory does not vanish when the accessory is unequipped, it instead lingers behind on a frozen frame.

Adding a toggle for Ballista Panic/Shadow Dodge and Tarra Life/Shell Speed (Calamity buffs from SoE) would be appreciated since it carries over to the Soul of Terraria/Eternity. This, when paired with the numerous other desirable buffs the Souls grant (7/12 or so), leaves you with VERY limited space for other buffs, especially if you're not using Alchemist NPC's combo potions or Luiafk's unlimited buffs.

Despite these minor problems, it's still a very great mod with amazing accessories. I'd just like to see a couple of these hammered out.
I’ll definitely add more toggles mostly for calamity stuff. So many things to toggle.
I will look into these other bugs too

Ah, I just found out that the Solar Shield bug was because of the Solar Potion from More Potions. For some reason it was the culprit.

1) I will change how he sells the soul of eternity
2) those summons are all non consumable at least last I checked so there’s no point in selling them.
3) I don’t think I’ll be making most of that lol. Maybe a weapon if anything
4) try the renewals, they are almost exactly as you say here
[doublepost=1556042877,1556042836][/doublepost]
Indeed the map is busted in multiplayer, I am not sure how to fix so I may make it not exist if multiplayer is on lol
[doublepost=1556042934][/doublepost]
That’s very strange I will look into
[doublepost=1556043164][/doublepost]
Also very strange I will look into
[doublepost=1556043203][/doublepost]
Yes I will definitely add in some of the new items, and the size bug will be fixed next update
[doublepost=1556043248][/doublepost]
That’s just how he works, he does not scale like stardust dragon since he is early game
[doublepost=1556043282][/doublepost]
I don’t think this is related to this mod at all. You probably have too many mods enabled or something
[doublepost=1556043414][/doublepost]
I’ll definitely add more toggles mostly for calamity stuff. So many things to toggle.
I will look into these other bugs too
TY VERY MUCH FOR THE CONSIDERATION

Hey...I found a bug about fargo's mutant mod.
When I try to right click to convert weapons to throwing type , the weapons disappear! I can't find it anywhere in my bag or chests. I try to test it with cheat mod, but them disappear ,too. So I think maybe it is a bug of this mod.
[doublepost=1556085464,1556085036][/doublepost]
When I try to right click to convert weapons to throwing type , the weapons disappear! I can't find it anywhere in my bag or chests. I try to test it with cheat mod, but them disappear ,too. So I think maybe it is a bug of this mod.
Ah...my Terraria language is Chinese ,the bug was corrected when I change the language to English... Is the problem about languages of Terraria ?

Hello everyone.

Since Thorium update I'm having a game crash when loading the world.
Here's the crash log:
Code:
Campo no encontrado: 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumPlayer.spartanSandle'.
   en FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.Thorium.BronzeEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
   en Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
   en Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
   en Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
   en Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
   en Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

I had to disable sould mod, unequip the Bronze Enchant from my accesories, then enable the mod again.
If I equip the enchant, my character freezes in place.. And the game crashes again when loading the world map.

[doublepost=1556085464,1556085036][/doublepost]
Ah...my Terraria language is Chinese ,the bug was corrected when I change the language to English... Is the problem about languages of Terraria ?
Indeed it only works in English. Since the next terraria will remove throwing I will probably just remove the conversion anyway.
Hello everyone.

Since Thorium update I'm having a game crash when loading the world.
Here's the crash log:
Code:
Campo no encontrado: 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumPlayer.spartanSandle'.
   en FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.Thorium.BronzeEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
   en Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
   en Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
   en Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
   en Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
   en Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
   en Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

I had to disable sould mod, unequip the Bronze Enchant from my accesories, then enable the mod again.
If I equip the enchant, my character freezes in place.. And the game crashes again when loading the world map.
yes latest thorium update broke some things, will fix soon
[doublepost=1556111084][/doublepost]Also I released 3 new mods in the last week or so. Small mods for fun.

Equipable Inventory
-any accessory in your inventory will count as equipped

Loot x1000
-enemies drop 1000x normal loot

Hyper Mode
-enemy and projectile AI is twice as fast
-time moves twice as fast
-spawn rates doubled

this is only a very minor thing, but the platinum and bronze enchantments are crafted on a demon altar even though they are hardmode only. to be consistent with others, they should be made at a crystal ball.

Also I released 3 new mods in the last week or so. Small mods for fun.

Equipable Inventory
-any accessory in your inventory will count as equipped

Loot x1000
-enemies drop 1000x normal loot

Hyper Mode
-enemy and projectile AI is twice as fast
-time moves twice as fast
-spawn rates doubled
And again Fargo delivers those things you didn't know you wanted until you saw 'em. this is beautiful

So... I am still unsure what causes it, and I thought I had gone through and deactivated whatever caused it. Apparently not.
So I am not sure which soul causes this bug other that I know it is tied to the Force of Nature and Chlorophyte Enchantment. Been trying to procedurally go through and deactivate individual Soul Effects in the list to figure out the cause, but the glitch happens so randomly I can never get a real lead on what it is. The screen shot is me holding left click, by the way. I an held in place, lose a grand majority of my buffs (as seen with my low mana and drastic health differential), and it causes other things to glitch out as well. I am even wearing the Heart of the Elements and the Elemental Waifu's is still active yet they are gone. Even after letting go of left click, I get the Heart of the Elements buff back but no waifus till I un-equip and re-equip the item.

I can still safely determine it is something broken in the Soul of Terraria and it is somehow directly from Force of Nature. It *seems* like it is somehow tied to an effect on being damaged, but I can never get it to trigger reliably enough to figure out which on hit effect it is. I deactivated things like the spore explosion and other related things. But apparently it wasn't that.

Seeing as how this glitch causes so many other odd glitches, I might just stop using a good majority of the items until it gets hammered out a bit smoother. Things like the Sonic Speed and Flight Mastery *seem* to work just fine, was working to upgrade it into the Soul of Dimensions and test that out next. Which is a little hard when I suddenly can't use a grappling hook or attack XD
(also, I know the screenshot really doesn't convey they full weight of just how drastic this glitch can be, but it's all I can do short of making a video clip on like Twitch or something. And that's just a pain to do while trying to maintain server stability for me and a +1)

upload_2019-4-25_12-40-57.png

so problem, cant use bronze enchantment as i get stuck in place, making it impossible to use, anybody else having this problem? this is the error i get

Silently Caught Exception: Field not found: 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumPlayer.spartanSandle'. at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.Thorium.BronzeEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual) at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.OnLogSilentException(Action`3 orig, Object self, Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>?25301044(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.Thorium.BronzeEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

if the normal eater of worlds staff dosent increase in damage since its early pre hardmode then could you add the ability to upgrade it with a random boss energizer (since the eater of worlds swarm glitches out if you use it thus you wouldnt be able to get a energizer from it if you added it) because quite honestly, your eater of worlds minion is one of the coolest minions i have seen because it just like the boss except viewed from the side, same size, same lenght, its awesome, no other mod does anything close to this, best thing is a vastly smaller mechanical worm that kinda looks like the boss it drops from, and the extremely downscaled and less detailed mini twins from the optic staff.

EDIT: alsotoggling the bee booties soul toggle off dosent work and you will still release bees as you move, also there is no way to toggle the random brimstone fireballs added by calamites amalgam

Last edited:
The New Update 1.3 Crashes when creating a new world. (Large Expert Crimson) it gives the following'ish Error:
"The Game crashed when trying to create the Polar Exterminator Biome"

The Biome in Question is from the Mod: "Qwerty's Bosses and Items"

I dont exactly remember the exact error anymore and i didnt take a screenshot because at the time because i got devastated...
finally the multiplayer fix - after last update killed so many mp worlds... and now after this update there is already a new crash / bug
when creating a new world...

Just wanted to let you know about this. If its a Conflict between Mods these are my mods:

AlchemistNPC Lite
Auto Trash
Boss Checklist
Fargo's Mutant Mod (the mod in question :p)
Fast Start
Faster Tools
Health and Mana From Bosses
Magic Storage
MaxStackPlus
ModHelpers
Portable Storage - experimental
Qwerty's Bosses and Items (Where the Biome is from :()
Recipe Browser
Reduced Grinding
SuperQuickRespawn
The One Library
Thorium Mod
Upgradeable Pickaxes
VeinMiner
WeaponOut
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
imkSushi's Mod

Edit: Some grammar fixes from my non native english lul.

Last edited:
So... I am still unsure what causes it, and I thought I had gone through and deactivated whatever caused it. Apparently not.
So I am not sure which soul causes this bug other that I know it is tied to the Force of Nature and Chlorophyte Enchantment. Been trying to procedurally go through and deactivate individual Soul Effects in the list to figure out the cause, but the glitch happens so randomly I can never get a real lead on what it is. The screen shot is me holding left click, by the way. I an held in place, lose a grand majority of my buffs (as seen with my low mana and drastic health differential), and it causes other things to glitch out as well. I am even wearing the Heart of the Elements and the Elemental Waifu's is still active yet they are gone. Even after letting go of left click, I get the Heart of the Elements buff back but no waifus till I un-equip and re-equip the item.

I can still safely determine it is something broken in the Soul of Terraria and it is somehow directly from Force of Nature. It *seems* like it is somehow tied to an effect on being damaged, but I can never get it to trigger reliably enough to figure out which on hit effect it is. I deactivated things like the spore explosion and other related things. But apparently it wasn't that.

Seeing as how this glitch causes so many other odd glitches, I might just stop using a good majority of the items until it gets hammered out a bit smoother. Things like the Sonic Speed and Flight Mastery *seem* to work just fine, was working to upgrade it into the Soul of Dimensions and test that out next. Which is a little hard when I suddenly can't use a grappling hook or attack XD
(also, I know the screenshot really doesn't convey they full weight of just how drastic this glitch can be, but it's all I can do short of making a video clip on like Twitch or something. And that's just a pain to do while trying to maintain server stability for me and a +1)

View attachment 220313
well i have no idea what this is either, maybe its from the new thorium update
so problem, cant use bronze enchantment as i get stuck in place, making it impossible to use, anybody else having this problem? this is the error i get

Silently Caught Exception: Field not found: 'ThoriumMod.ThoriumPlayer.spartanSandle'. at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.Thorium.BronzeEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual) at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.OnLogSilentException(Action`3 orig, Object self, Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile+<>c::<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>?25301044(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
at FargowiltasSouls.Items.Accessories.Enchantments.Thorium.BronzeEnchant.UpdateAccessory(Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.UpdateAccessory(Item item, Player player, Boolean hideVisual)
at Terraria.Player.VanillaUpdateAccessory(Int32 i, Item item, Boolean hideVisual, Boolean& flag, Boolean& flag2, Boolean& flag3)
at Terraria.Player.UpdateEquips(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
and this will be fixed soon, also from thorium update
if the normal eater of worlds staff dosent increase in damage since its early pre hardmode then could you add the ability to upgrade it with a random boss energizer (since the eater of worlds swarm glitches out if you use it thus you wouldnt be able to get a energizer from it if you added it) because quite honestly, your eater of worlds minion is one of the coolest minions i have seen because it just like the boss except viewed from the side, same size, same lenght, its awesome, no other mod does anything close to this, best thing is a vastly smaller mechanical worm that kinda looks like the boss it drops from, and the extremely downscaled and less detailed mini twins from the optic staff.

EDIT: alsotoggling the bee booties soul toggle off dosent work and you will still release bees as you move, also there is no way to toggle the random brimstone fireballs added by calamites amalgam
there is a weapon planned that is kind of an upgrade :)
The New Update 1.3 Crashes when creating a new world. (Large Expert Crimson) it gives the following'ish Error:
"The Game crashed when trying to create the Polar Exterminator Biome"

The Biome in Question is from the Mod: "Qwerty's Bosses and Items"

I dont exactly remember the exact error anymore and i didnt take a screenshot because at the time because i got devastated...
finally the multiplayer fix - after last update killed so many mp worlds... and now after this update there is already a new crash / bug
when creating a new world...

Just wanted to let you know about this. If its a Conflict between Mods these are my mods:

AlchemistNPC Lite
Auto Trash
Boss Checklist
Fargo's Mutant Mod (the mod in question :p)
Fast Start
Faster Tools
Health and Mana From Bosses
Magic Storage
MaxStackPlus
ModHelpers
Portable Storage - experimental
Qwerty's Bosses and Items (Where the Biome is from :()
Recipe Browser
Reduced Grinding
SuperQuickRespawn
The One Library
Thorium Mod
Upgradeable Pickaxes
VeinMiner
WeaponOut
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
imkSushi's Mod

Edit: Some grammar fixes from my non native english lul.
I really don't see how this bug is from this mod if its another mods biome? The update certainly did not do anything in world gen

the combination of ozoahameg's suggestion for a eternity set and the unbelievable crafting tree of the soul of eternity gave me a idea (of course with this being your mod ultimately the final choice is yours) what about the means to make a eternity house (a block, a wall, and a furniture set) fitting with the complexity of the soul each eternity piece will be made with all of that same type of item from vanilla, thorium, and calamity for example crafting the bed of eternity will require every bed available between those 3 sources or the block would require every block from those 3

In the menu for toggling accessory effects, could you add one for turning off the Flower Boots effect in the Chlorophyte Enchantment? Though, if there is one already there, I'm not seeing it.

Unsure, but I was having these issues before the Thorium update. Like I know it is directly tied to some bug with Chlorophyte Enchantment and anything it upgrades into. Learned that just by randomly taking off and re-equipping the enchantments I had and it was always Chlorophyte, Force of Nature, Soul of Terraria.... Hell even Soul of Eternity would have odd bugs here and there, but it's got so many components it's hard to go through and figure out what specifically is broken and what causes these odd bugs.
I finally just said :red: it and went through deactivating everything in the soul menu while wearing Soul of Eternity, and various effects flat out wouldn't turn off after being turned off. Odd ones like the Orichalcum Fireballs and Adamantite Splitting still seems to happen even while subdued in the menu. Among other effects.
I have legit been trying to pin down just what causes the various issues that I come across. Like with wearing Soul of Terraria, if you have the Shellfish Minion effect active it for some reason caps max speed at 47. Don't see how a minion could affect move speed, but it did.

I could easily keep going on this, but I think this big brick of text is a bit more than enough... I will continue to try and pin down the specific effects that seem to cause the myriad of game breaking issues, but it's just a lot to do to test each individual affect and then test each component of every soul, force, enchantment, etc. Gods only know how oddly twisted the code gets from all this stuff :p

Back
Top Bottom