• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

V1R4L CoOKie

Terrarian
Hi! I'm just a little confused and i can't find the answer documented anywhere :/ Anyway whenever I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment, everytime I take damage I get a strange bleeding effect! Basically when i take normal damage, I will continually take slightly less damage every second until that damage is 0 and stops affecting me. I say strange because I can't possibly understand what is causing it other than when I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment. It also doesn't show up in my list of effects so it's semmingly something other than a regular debuff. Anyway if someone could simply tell me if this is a glitch or not, and perhaps how i can prevent it, that would be very appriciated :D TY

ozoahameg

Terrarian
the damaging aura has a toggle you know. its the Orichalcum Fireballs one
i toggled it off monsters still dies when reaching about 15 blocks from me
and the orichalcum is for the spinning colorfull balls

QUESTION:
why is your mod removed from the mod browser i cant find it
or is it only on updated tmodloader im using tmodloader v0.10.1.5
please tell me where to update your mod i cand find it on the mod browser ad the website only downloads the fargo npc not the fargo souls

Fargowilta

The Destroyer
Hi! I'm just a little confused and i can't find the answer documented anywhere :/ Anyway whenever I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment, everytime I take damage I get a strange bleeding effect! Basically when i take normal damage, I will continually take slightly less damage every second until that damage is 0 and stops affecting me. I say strange because I can't possibly understand what is causing it other than when I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment. It also doesn't show up in my list of effects so it's semmingly something other than a regular debuff. Anyway if someone could simply tell me if this is a glitch or not, and perhaps how i can prevent it, that would be very appriciated :D TY
its from thorium shade master which is a material in that enchantment, tooltip is updated with the info for next time
i toggled it off monsters still dies when reaching about 15 blocks from me
and the orichalcum is for the spinning colorfull balls

QUESTION:
why is your mod removed from the mod browser i cant find it
or is it only on updated tmodloader im using tmodloader v0.10.1.5
please tell me where to update your mod i cand find it on the mod browser ad the website only downloads the fargo npc not the fargo souls
yea the fireballs ARE the aura, if stuff is still dying I have no idea what the cause is
Also it should definitely be on the browser

KYAFA

Terrarian
Bug report. When Masochist mode is on, and i stepping on cobweb, the character freeze, but the game is still working.

GamersInBlack

Official Terrarian
Hey! came back after a while, still love the mod
I found out about masochist mode while am a little bit into my current modded playthrough, and honestly I'd rather not start again. I've been trying to get the Mutant's Gift from making a new character and catching the Mutant with a net, to no avail. So, am wondering if I'm doing something wrong, and also if there is a way for me to spawn the item

Hey! came back after a while, still love the mod
I found out about masochist mode while am a little bit into my current modded playthrough, and honestly I'd rather not start again. I've been trying to get the Mutant's Gift from making a new character and catching the Mutant with a net, to no avail. So, am wondering if I'm doing something wrong, and also if there is a way for me to spawn the item
get cheat sheet or HEROs mod

Olimarrex

Terrarian
It would appear the Bulb Enchantment for this mod is bugged - whenever I equip it my character is frozen in place, vanity items stop displaying, and I cannot use or interact with anything until I take it off.

Mod list:
CheatSheet,
Thorium Mod,
Fargowiltas,
Fargowiltas souls

Olimarrex

Terrarian
If there are any more details about the bulb enchantment bug / PC Info (/ credit card info :3) I need to give, please let me know.

Fargowilta

The Destroyer
It would appear the Bulb Enchantment for this mod is bugged - whenever I equip it my character is frozen in place, vanity items stop displaying, and I cannot use or interact with anything until I take it off.

Mod list:
CheatSheet,
Thorium Mod,
Fargowiltas,
Fargowiltas souls
Hmm I will look into
If there are any more details about the bulb enchantment bug / PC Info (/ credit card info :3) I need to give, please let me know.
lol thank you
Speaking of, can we disable the catching of town NPCs with a config setting?
maybeeee

Mod list:
CheatSheet,
Thorium Mod,
Fargowiltas,
Fargowiltas souls
Same thing seems to be happening with Olympian Soul. Similar mod list, but instead of Thorium, I'm running Calamity instead. Oddly enough, Soul of the Universe seems to work fine despite also having Olympian soul's effect.

L3ventsm

Terrarian
Ok. with soul of universe... ALL sword before hardmod with projectile doesn't work. of course I stopped melee speed, but nothing changed. not even the star, also ice shard... can see it hits the ground but thats all.

Renniuq

Terrarian
So, I really like the idea of a toggle menu to be able to toggle any features of a thing with this many features on and off - one issue though. Is it supposed to shoved halfway off my screen and be unmovable?
20190531031357_1.jpg

I want to toggle the spears off since they are lagging me to high heaven, or, more accurately, all the way down on their endless trip to hell. They're filling up all of the projectile cap and preventing me from being able to use my ranged weapons, on top of lagging me out from all the items from the pots they drop on their way down. Any ideas why the UI might be up in that corner like that, and how to fix it?

Cookieb

Terrarian
I am having a problem with the Amalgamated Ammo Pouch. After I fire more than one shot against multiple mobs the explosions crash my clients. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Top Bottom