tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Alright thanks, always got a bit annoying having all the enemies around me get near one-shot from the SoA effects
Also, is there a way to disable the many attacks erupting from me when injured from the Masochist soul?

Last edited:
When fighting multipule overloaded dukefishron summons in maso mode the mod itself breaks and you end up with immortal duke fishrons and before you ask no it's not a conflict at the moment the only mods effecting the boss ai in anyway is just Fargo's I have calam but rev was not on. Please look into this as it made fighting 100 duke fishrons where I was killing them instantly impossible mainly because my health just got to low from that annoying debuff

What is up with Wall of Flesh? It's deathray is literaly impossible to dodge, it tracks the character right until it hits 'em

Edit: somehow I got through it, but the problem isn't solved

Last edited:
What is up with Wall of Flesh? It's deathray is literaly impossible to dodge, it tracks the character right until it hits 'em

Edit: somehow I got through it, but the problem isn't solved
I have the same issue accept not Intel it hits it just stays on the player so it's legit instant death only way to win is to either turn on godmode or have some really bs super damage weapons aka kill it before it even shoots

Why are the tornados from the sharks one shoting me I have 15k health nothing should one shot me with that much health and yes I know it's one shot because one frame of something and I die and the death message is cthulunado do explain.

I have a problem the Mutant isn’t selling any other boss summons for the other mods I have installed only the vanilla summons and a viscount summon from having thorium mod I have 6 mods with boss summons and neither are being sold by the mutant and I have beaten the specified boss once.

Something else that doesnt make sense why change the movement of the dukefishron mount for the ex form to be up instead of jump like every single mount ever I can't use that one mount as it just flips gravity making the fin item nearly useless for mount upgrading if I could use the mount I would as it's really good but I just flat can't because of its code

i understand your concerns about Wall of flesh
and yes its hard but i can easily dodge it on my end (yes i know it tracks the players but wall and sudden movements help me dodge it (its maso mode after all it needs to be insanely hard )
sudden movement (jump + forward dash above the laser) it took me time to master it and even me still got hit sometimes so yea its hard but worth it

i understand your concerns about Wall of flesh
and yes its hard but i can easily dodge it on my end (yes i know it tracks the players but wall and sudden movements help me dodge it (its maso mode after all it needs to be insanely hard )
sudden movement (jump + forward dash above the laser) it took me time to master it and even me still got hit sometimes so yea its hard but worth it
That's not what there getting at I believe as I've had it legit lock on not lock fire and the laser just stays there no it tracks the player while firing so a wall and dodging won't work at all for that

That's not what there getting at I believe as I've had it legit lock on not lock fire and the laser just stays there no it tracks the player while firing so a wall and dodging won't work at all for that
well IDK about your situation cause in my end walls and proper dodging works lets wait for fargo's reply for now

Why does the mutant have 1.3 billion health that's a insane amount even when using weps that do 50-100k damage per frame it still takes like 20 minutes to get him down to half health if that

Why does the mutant have 1.3 billion health that's a insane amount even when using weps that do 50-100k damage per frame it still takes like 20 minutes to get him down to half health if that
if you have the mod "CALAMITY" mutant will have that HP if you dont it will be about 100-200K only
also calamity possess lots of weapon to deal with him tho in fact i enjoy fighting him alot i can literally make waste of him in 15 min using (earth/exoblade/yharim's crystal/etc.) there are lot of things that can kill him fast and easy but yea it takes time due to massive HP

I have a problem the Mutant isn’t selling any other boss summons for the other mods I have installed only the vanilla summons and a viscount summon from having thorium mod I have 6 mods with boss summons and neither are being sold by the mutant and I have beaten the specified boss once.
I'm having the same issue as this guy right here, noticed it right after killing Desert Scourge, and it's summon wasnt showing up in the shop

I've just experienced a strange bug(?). I was fighting skeletron prime, and he went into DG form at 25% health?? I was doing really well too! and he hasn't done this before. The attempt before this one i got him down to 17% health and he didn't do this. what caused this and how do i fix it?

I've just experienced a strange bug(?). I was fighting skeletron prime, and he went into DG form at 25% health?? I was doing really well too! and he hasn't done this before. The attempt before this one i got him down to 17% health and he didn't do this. what caused this and how do i fix it?
Did it turn day? As that's instant dungeon guardian form

is it morning? 7.30 on terraria
night bosses do that if you reach morning

No, It wasn't even midnight yet.
Maybe a conflict with another mod? Fargo's maso mode has both skeleton and prime to have a dg phase but at low health. I'm not really that great at figuring this kind of thing out so my best guess is a conflict with another mod

Maybe a conflict with another mod? Fargo's maso mode has both skeleton and prime to have a dg phase but at low health. I'm not really that great at figuring this kind of thing out so my best guess is a conflict with another mod
The only mod I have that would do anything to boss A.I is calamity.

Back
Top Bottom