tModLoader Fargo's Mods

then i wouldn't have a place to fight plantera when i am in hardmode. also it would bee a big place to fight them in fyi

……

Attachments

• 20210102184851_1.jpg
    20210102184851_1.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 254
Good day and many thanks for this incredible mod!

I did run into sort of an issue, however. I intend to make a long-lasting game of Terraria in which one of my long term objectives is to try and get as far as I can in the creation of this mod's ultimate artifact, the Soul of Eternity. So obviously, I just started and it'll probably take a ridiculously long time to get there if I make it at all. That being said, I do intend to try, and I would like for it to be possible at the very least.

However, when I tried using HERO's Mod to try it on to get a taste of godlike power for additional motivation, the game crashed, consistently, every time I so much as put it in my inventory. (And yes, there IS a joke to be made about it being so stupidly strong in breaks the game merely by existing, but it's still annoying as hell.) All the mods work fine, everything else I can make or add successfully, no problem. But the instant I put in the Soul of Eternity, crash. And I don't know about you, but I dislike being told that the top prize is out of my reach before I even start to try, even if I do manage to find everything and do everything right.

So my questions are, is this a known issue? Are there mod incompatibilities for Fargo's Mod I may have not known about that could have caused this? Did someone else have the same problem (and hopefully found a fix)?

I really, REALLY would love to at least know that while this is going to be hard as hell and take a loooong time, at least it can be done. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Solved. Apparently. Nevermind.

Last edited:
idk man... I would suspect it's just too laggy for your computer. Try putting on soul of terraria and if also crashed then it's probably you just needs a better computer.

idk man... I would suspect it's just too laggy for your computer. Try putting on soul of terraria and if also crashed then it's probably you just needs a better computer.

My computer is not the problem. It is more than able to handle it, and I used Soul of Terraria along with all the other major Souls at once, works like a charm with no lag whatsoever. The problem is not the hardware, it's something directly linked to the Soul of Eternity itself, or the mod setup, or something along those lines.

My mod list is pretty nuts, in all honesty, but I use the most up-to-date version of tMod Loader 64 bits. Again, everything else works absolutely fine and dandy, and there is no such thing as any lag or crash with the aforementioned exception.

Wing Slot
Terramon
WeaponOut
JoJoStands
JoJoStands: Sounds
HERO's Mod
Begone, Evil!
Cheat Sheet
PINKYMOD
Extra Gunslinger Gear
imkSushi's Mod
Builder's Toolbox