tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Alright thanks guys

Broken hero sword is good
I like the stack of mana potions
Sniper scope
Slime staff

There we go

It is pretty unlikely that the mod will be updated tomorrow as planned and may not be for awhile as it is finals week nearly :eek:
but it is still possible :p

Updated soul recipes and some effects

souldisplay.png

hope can be read xD

Updated soul recipes and some effects

View attachment 106606

hope can be read xD
U should Add armor piercing to Gladiators soul Or movment speed
And warlord's sould could have that effect that gives mana when damaged from cuffs

And Damn this thins are hard to get now o_0 I like it x)
[doublepost=1461866252,1461866150][/doublepost]Easyer to read

Attachments

• Brez naslova.png
    Brez naslova.png
    584.3 KB · Views: 1,041
U should Add armor piercing to Gladiators soul Or movment speed
And warlord's sould could have that effect that gives mana when damaged from cuffs

And Damn this thins are hard to get now o_0 I like it x)
[doublepost=1461866252,1461866150][/doublepost]Easyer to read
added some movement speed to gladiator
I believe the warlock soul already has that effect just doesn't say so :p

btw do you have any ideas for effects for the throwing soul o.o All I've got is damage, velocity, and crit chance

added some movement speed to gladiator
I believe the warlock soul already has that effect just doesn't say so :p

btw do you have any ideas for effects for the throwing soul o.o All I've got is damage, velocity, and crit chance
You should make it consume less throwing items, and maybe give throwing items a 1/10 chance to inflict a random debuff.

Will do minus the 1/10 throwing items shall always inflict ... frostburn

Ranged will also gain venom

And melee ichor
Nah, I feel that thrower needs some sort of boost that other classes don't have :p Also, Melee does not need to be more poweful!

XD okay ichor frost burn and venom and confused all on thrower
Nah, I feel that thrower needs some sort of boost that other classes don't have :p Also, Melee does not need to be more poweful!
[doublepost=1461895331,1461895290][/doublepost]XD okay ichor frost burn and venom and confused all on thrower

EDIT I don't know why this happens to me

Sounds good to me and you are a pro dude :p who mad the banner and is a kabutops obviously

But spoiler : the universe soul will just combine every effect of all and then some so ;)
xD Kabutops is a legeennddddd.
I'm hyped up for the Universe Soul, sooooooo OP!
[doublepost=1461895820,1461895656][/doublepost]Also, random thing. When the Spirit Mod comes close to being finished, could you make the Mutant sell the Spirit Boss Spawners? It'd be really cool :D

xD Kabutops is a legeennddddd.
I'm hyped up for the Universe Soul, sooooooo OP!
[doublepost=1461895820,1461895656][/doublepost]Also, random thing. When the Spirit Mod comes close to being finished, could you make the Mutant sell the Spirit Boss Spawners? It'd be really cool :D
Yess definitely it's pretty easy
cant wait for spirit mod !!

Back
Top Bottom