tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@Fargowilta will the update be ready for TML 0.10 by this weekend? or will the coding to be ready for 0.10 take a little while? i had a feeling the reason your previous projection for a release for the update was july 21st or june 21st because of the coding and what not.

@Fargowilta will the update be ready for TML 0.10 by this weekend? or will the coding to be ready for 0.10 take a little while? i had a feeling the reason your previous projection for a release for the update was july 21st or june 21st because of the coding and what not.

Refer to my post above. It's highly unlikely it will be done by this weekend.

Refer to my post above. It's highly unlikely it will be done by this weekend.
Mostly i was wondering as his previous projected release was a lot farther off, and i was also taking into account the possibility that he started work of making sure the coding was up to snuff for 0.10 as soon as possible, i understand that they probably aren't the same as Mountaindrew who already has Calamity up to date for 0.10, thats why i was asking them if they had taken the coding into account and already managed to get it working for 0.10, or if they made their projection of release for this weekend without thinking about the coding.

I am going to be releasing an update for the old tmodloader first hopefully not too far off, I'm gnna cut some things from the update so its done sooner then I will start converting to the new tmod, dont expect it soon at all :)

1. The abomination and mutant look like some stranger players wanting to move in my npc flat
2. suspicious looking tentacle , yes , it makes soul of the universe expert exclusive (wth by luck i play thorium so terrarium spear and primordial essences are in crafting recipe)

take your time man, iron out any bugs or errors and once you update make sure you take some needed time off to relax! mod devs put in a hell of alot of work for the new terraria update! Kudos!
only 2 bugs if i remeber correctly and they are both minor things also we are going to need to update every time a mod that is compatible does because thats just how it works (the reason why this hasnt been an issue before is because fargo take so long to update) but we will probably add some extra content that is currently wip so that the update isnt complete bare bones
[doublepost=1497206464,1497206117][/doublepost]
Well, us modders can only hope that 1.3.6 won't change much in terms of code. The past two updates have really messed us up.
yeah they really have 0.9 made us change everything that had usesound in it and 0.10 made us change basically everything

Back
Top Bottom