tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So back to my original question, is there/can I get a download link for version 0.9.5.6 or whatever version is used with tmodloader 0.9.2.3?
I would think it would be in the mod browser for that tmodloader, if it's not I don't keep past versions lul so :p

Hey man,
First of all, excellent mod, it really became one of my "must have" to play.

I would like however, to point out what I think looks semi-illogical. Most of the Shooter builds revolve around landing critical hits and the Vortex Enchantment kinda of breaks that in a way that seems very bad. Might I suggest the critical reduction from hits to 5% and not just reset to 2%?

To be honest, I think this effect should be changed whatsoever, since all other Pillar Enchantments carry something related to the set item, while the Vortex seems off-place and pair very poorly with the Soul of the Sharpshooter, making it's Critical Chance increase for ranged null. I would suggest, just as with the other, that this enchantment granted the same effect as the set, allowing for toggleable stealth.

Anyway, your mod rocks!

EDIT:
Haha, thanks for the update! Glad my guys are in, but now, for some reason, the Abomination doesn't sell anything. He appeared in my village, but his inventory/store stock is blank. Tried beating the goblin army again to see if that would work, no luck. Tried having him killed (RIP) and he came back, still nothing. Figured I'd report it in case it's a bug. The mutant is working perfectly, though!

Also, I'd like to report the same bug.

Hey man,
First of all, excellent mod, it really became one of my "must have" to play.

I would like however, to point out what I think looks semi-illogical. Most of the Shooter builds revolve around landing critical hits and the Vortex Enchantment kinda of breaks that in a way that seems very bad. Might I suggest the critical reduction from hits to 5% and not just reset to 2%?

To be honest, I think this effect should be changed whatsoever, since all other Pillar Enchantments carry something related to the set item, while the Vortex seems off-place and pair very poorly with the Soul of the Sharpshooter, making it's Critical Chance increase for ranged null. I would suggest, just as with the other, that this enchantment granted the same effect as the set, allowing for toggleable stealth.

Anyway, your mod rocks!

EDIT:

Also, I'd like to report the same bug.
That's one of my favorite effects lol
I can change it to subtract crit instead yea but it's staying for sure
Reason it doesn't do stealth is because I couldn't get it working

That's one of my favorite effects lol
I can change it to subtract crit instead yea but it's staying for sure
Reason it doesn't do stealth is because I couldn't get it working

I see! Haha, I don't think it's a bad effect, it is actually very creative, it just hurts that it drops to zero after a hit (I don't know if I am a bad player or what, but I can't dodge everything! Haha) and that it doesn't stack well with the Soul of the Sharpshooter (;().

EDIT: By "I cant dodge everything" I meant, against bosses such as the Moon Lord, I get hit too frequently for it to be useful as it is.

He is a little buggy at the moment, he will eventually sell most of the invasion staring items (Pirate Maps, etc), when he is fixed. A handy fellow, indeed!

Would it be possible to add an version of the Troll Bomb that doesn't spawn the Dungeon Guardian? I know what it would lose it's "trollness", but it would be really useful.

I can't seem to be able to equip the Occultist's essence. Every other essence works fine, but not this one. I can't place it in an empty socket, and right-clicking it to swap it with another does not work either. I'm currently using version 0.9.5.6.

I would see if another Essence is conflicting, like trying to equip two of the same of any other accessory (Like trying to wear two Shackles, etc). Have you tried to remove all other accessories, then wearing it? If it lets you, when you try to put the others on, you will see which one is conflicting.

NEW UPDATE - v .10.3
-Added: Meteor Enchantment, Force of Nature, Force of Life, Force of Earth, Force of Cosmos, Force of Spirit, Soul of Terraria
-fixed the Abominationn's shop
-buffed Vortex Enchantment slightly

the enchantment wave has now been finished, next up is multi summons

found a bug with soul of terraria when using the S.D.M.G. it makes a super fast firing sound but doesnt shoot any visible bullets and doesnt damage enemies or dummies i have tested it with just that soul nothing else it seems the unreal modifier is the problem as a S.D.M.G. with no modifier works fine best guess is the speed/velocity gets so high its glitches idk if this effects other guns though
edit: seems to make the clentaminator do a shot gun like spread idk if that is a bug or is meant to happen it may not be a bad thing but still be nice to know for sure

Last edited:
Praise Be imksushimod! They have an item now that with the tinkers workshop can be crafted into bananarangs! now i can worry less about gathering those for the olympian soul.

Soooooo i just got the terra enchant and all i have to say is
WHAT THE HELL
that thing is broken and it broke my alpha ray (calamity mod)

found a bug with soul of terraria when using the S.D.M.G. it makes a super fast firing sound but doesnt shoot any visible bullets and doesnt damage enemies or dummies i have tested it with just that soul nothing else it seems the unreal modifier is the problem as a S.D.M.G. with no modifier works fine best guess is the speed/velocity gets so high its glitches idk if this effects other guns though
edit: seems to make the clentaminator do a shot gun like spread idk if that is a bug or is meant to happen it may not be a bad thing but still be nice to know for sure
The shotgun spray thing is normal
And lol rip sdmg
Soooooo i just got the terra enchant and all i have to say is
WHAT THE HELL
that thing is broken and it broke my alpha ray (calamity mod)
Broken as in?

Broken as in "i cant fire the alpha ray" and the terra enchant broken as in "only the spirit of purity can harm me"
you mean soul of terraira its meant to post moon-lord as some of the enchantments that make it up need moon lord items. well it seems to break anything with a really high rate of fire it breaks the sdmg if it has the unreal modifier so anything that naturally shoots faster then that will have the same problem again my best guess is the firing speed is going to a point were it glitches or something like that it doenst glitch with a sdmg with no modifier your best bet is ether to find a gun that doesnt glitch if you are going gunslinger only or to stop using that soul up to you

Last edited:
I do not think this will ever be read and if it does may not even be implemented, but I think if you beat the boss before the next boss you should be able to summon it. Example - You can start buying the king slime summon and once you beat it you can buy the eye of cthulu spawner for an increased price, but the price goes down once you beat it. If you do not like this idea then I have another good one. If you summon a boss and lose you can buy the summon to try again. Example - You fight the king slime and lose so you go to the mutant and buy a spawner to try again.

I do not think this will ever be read and if it does may not even be implemented, but I think if you beat the boss before the next boss you should be able to summon it. Example - You can start buying the king slime summon and once you beat it you can buy the eye of cthulu spawner for an increased price, but the price goes down once you beat it. If you do not like this idea then I have another good one. If you summon a boss and lose you can buy the summon to try again. Example - You fight the king slime and lose so you go to the mutant and buy a spawner to try again.
so you mean it letting the next boss summon available to buy before fighting it kind of undermines the normal system some what that might not be hard to do but makes getting the things to summon them in the first place out of the equation out right so it takes away from the game play some
If you do not like this idea then I have another good one. If you summon a boss and lose you can buy the summon to try again. Example - You fight the king slime and lose so you go to the mutant and buy a spawner to try again.
that has some what the same problem as the first but its a nice idea to save some grinding more so for harder to craft items like the one for yharon where you have to fight a RNG spawned boss i would say having a system in place for only a few bosses like yharon or a toggle for it oh or an time that has has a chance to make bosses drop they'er summoning item on hit as you are fighting them like a 1% drop for weak bosses and maybe 5% for harder ones (its low as multi-hit weapons are often used even then that might be to high lol) to balance it could make it only drop one per boss fight but idk how you would program that ^_^;

Back
Top Bottom